**GoonCraft Needs Staff** Seen on Minecraft Top5

adwellinggoon's Avatar adwellinggoon11/27/12 6:16 pm
1 emeralds 196 9
12/13/2012 5:49 pm
Foamingmutton!'s Avatar Foamingmutton!
Hello everyone. GoonCraft is looking to recruit some new faces to the staff. However just because you want it, does not mean you will get a position.
------
We are a very closed staff. meaning it is difficult to become one of us.
------
You must follow out the following application in the thread below.

IGN:
What is your past experience:
How you can benefit us:
Why we can "Trust" you:
Anything Else:
Which Server:
(RPG,Tekkit,FTB,H/M)

------
All above fields are REQUIRED, before you will even be considered. Thank's for your time, and if I may quote an overused theme, "May the odds, be ever in your favor."
adwellinggoon
Level 24 : Expert Dragonborn

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Foamingmutton!
12/13/2012 5:49 pm
Level 11 : Journeyman Mage
IGN: Foamingmutton
Why you would like to join us: server managing is fun!
What is your past experience: moderator twice admin once
How you can benefit us: you will have a responsible mature staff member working on your server
Why we can "Trust" you: i cant 'make' you trust me in words. all i can say is i will be fully dedicated.
Anything Else: nope. please accept
Which Server: RPG and/or FTB
(RPG,Tekkit,FTB,H/M)
11/29/2012 7:18 pm
Level 10 : Journeyman Crafter
whats the ip????
adwellinggoon
12/13/2012 5:38 pm
Depends on the server.
11/27/2012 7:33 pm
Level 10 : Journeyman Crafter
IGN:14012
Why you would like to join us: so i can help the server manage
What is your past experience: Admin on alot of server Co-owner on others and owner on my server
How you can benefit us: i will be on 6-4 hours per week and ban griefers
Why we can "Trust" you: i've been the most trusted as you can see above im admin on alot of server
Anything Else: im happy loving helping person who loves helping out
Which Server: this server
adwellinggoon
11/27/2012 7:44 pm
We'll be in touch.
tekkitear
11/27/2012 6:46 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
Ign: tekkitear
Where I live: U.S.A
timezone: CENTREAL
I love helping other players and will help you with every thing you want (not donating)
I own my own server (Endercraft(currently down same with website) is the server name) that meens that i know much about plugins and all that. I am very good at english and can a little french. That is true! Not see my country as a problem I know alot of english. I will do what erver I can do make a server cool and nice.
And I think many needs staff/managers from U.S.A. I can be online on times you cant. I would really love to help from my timezone.
Realname: John
Nickname: Johnney
Mature 1-10: 8
Building skills: 7
I know how to use worldedit and worldgaurd and I want to help the owner with everything and help the players that needs help. I can fix plugins!
I know have to config and install PEX (can do the perms)
I have been admin on 2 and mod on 5 and plugin dev on 5 and I own 1 servers and I am co-owner at 0.
I love to be with other players and I like to learn and teach other. I would love to help you with everything I can. And I can make youtube videos about the server. I will do all I can to help you.
I know the basic HTML and java codes and I have made many games i the past. But only friends can play them. And I have made 1 plugin but that was so buggy. The most of games are also very buggy. Its me and my friend that is devploying games and plugins. And we are devploying a hg plugin at the moment. It is like this: when you get killed or you can choose if you want to be sponsor or not. But when you die you get some money you can bye stuff with or something and then you can do /spons [playername] and then you spons a player with stuff. Its a realy good idea. But its hard to make plugins. But we love plugin devploying. But this plugin will NOT be done put this year. If we are lucky we get the plugin done till 1.2-13. Because what I said with the plugin its alot more then that. And some of our games are very simple. We hope to make a phobe app soon.
I own a plugin team teamenhanced. We make plugin for FREE. So if you need any plugins you can ask me! But we are not making plugins so very fast.

some good plugins: CP, we, wg, f, ac, spectate and all essentials plugins. (If you dont know what cp is and we and wg and f and ac is I can tell you know)
Cp: CoreProtction
we: world edit
wg: world gaurd
f: factions
ac: anticreeper

If someone was spamming I would first give them a warning. like this: stop spamming!!! (maby with caps to) If the person still spams I would have kicked them. (maby from the start to) If the player comes back and still spams I will mute them.

If someone was hacking I would first look if the player was hacking with spectate and every single type of inspect plugins. If I saw that the player was hacking when I was specting then I would ip ban and ban the player.

If someone was griefing I would first make sure it was true with logblock or anything like that. If I saw it were true I would ban the player is some days (depends on what and how much that is griefed) if much was griefed I would ban forever and if it was rare stuff griefed or some that has a high value I will ban the player to. After I have done the ban I would give back the player that was griefed the stuff back.

I am leanign PHP and javascript codes now so I will be a little busy with that but that will not effect anything. After I am done with the php and the javascript I will try to learn CSS codes. I am not so very good with java, but I know all the basic. The same with HTML. But I will go more advanced in this when I am done learning the PHP and Javascript (I need to learn javascript before I can start with PHP)

I want your server to have a nice community . I want it to get poplular. I want your server to go AWSOME. I want to give much time on this. I want to be a part of the staff on a server that have many players on at the same time. So if you have a server and need staff but its not popular at all or are new. Then I will make it popular.

I have been banned one time from my own server. A hacker showed up on my server when my coowner and headadmin was on and beged to get its friend back. My coowner said NO because the friend was a griefer. Then this player started hacking. First was to ban all the staff (both ip and name) and after that destroyed the hole spawn. 3 step was to get the friend back. This is a long story, but I dont think I have been banne from any more servers. If so I want to know!!

you can trust me because I have never been banned from a server I dont own and I have my own servers I am staff on other servers and everyone like me. If you want me to make your server better I will. Depends on what I be told to do. I cant build. If I ever make any builts on your server that will NOT look so very good when I am done. So I am not a very good builder. BUT I am better with redstone so if yu need any cool redstone stuff built then I am maby the right guy. (Its many that is better then me, but if no one is on that are better then me you can use me). I will gladly help with that.

Positions I want: I most of all want to be a HeadAdmin. But I will gladly step in as Admin, (I can do HeadMod to. But I do not want to be mod or lower.)
adwellinggoon
11/27/2012 7:44 pm
We'll contact you.
poison_fang115
11/27/2012 6:31 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
IGN:Don't have one
Why you would like to join us:You guys now how to make a good server
What is your past experience:I been owner of a server but it got boring when I saw you guys
How you can benefit us:I can make parkour maps
Why we can "Trust" you: I've build big thing on server I hate when grief
Anything Else: I have a lot of time on my hands
adwellinggoon
11/27/2012 6:41 pm
We'll be in touch.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome