Graphic Designer and Social Media Manager for Hire!

TheCutie's Avatar TheCutie4/1/17 4:12 am
4/1/2017 9:06 am
TheCutie's Avatar TheCutie
Hello all,

My name is Maz. I'm a 22 year old Graphic Designer. I do freelance work from home for 2 of the best internet cafes across my country. I also do Social Media Management for both of those. My specialty is banners and posters but I can easily do logos and any other things you have in mind. I sometimes help the internet cafes coordinate events and tournaments.

My Minecraft history in short:
I love playing Minecraft and have been playing since late 2009. I had the chance to build and manage my own prison server during the years of 2013-2014, but sadly I had to shut it down near the end of 2014. I have been co-owner on 2 faction servers, head builder on 2 faction servers and builder in many others! I even had the chance to be a part of a build team back in 2015.

Why hire me?
The job I offer is free of charge! Yes, that's right. I am available for graphic design work and or social media managing or even staff managing if you have a position available.
I will be available to start as soon as possible and be on call nearly 24/7. Who needs sleep? I can be on the server almost daily for 8+ hours per day.
I am a responsible person with great organisational skills, so everything will be monitored and documented. I am understanding and will try to help the server out in any way possible.
Graphic Design and Social media managing is not only what I do. I also do video editing and a little 3D work if that suits your needs.

Why social media?
Everyone has social media nowadays. It's a way to stay connected, learn things and have access to upcoming events. You can advertise for a little sum and reach thousands of people who are in fact interested in that particular thing. Advertise events for free and let people know about them. Advertise that shop sale you got going on. It's free advertising that every server needs. Let people know about those small updates that go on the server. Keep it updated and socialize with your following base. Hear suggestions and feedback.

Some pictures of my previous work:
(Lost most of it because my computer broke + Blurred 'cause of information)

http://imgur.com/a/nzSmK

I will need to hop on the server and see what it's like so I can get a general idea of it.
You can contact me through pm, email or skype regarding any questions or generally anything. Links on my profile.

Thank you for reading this far, would like to chat with server owners or server managers if you have interest in working with me.

Thank you for your time!
TheCutie
Level 1 : New Crafter