GrayOwl Factions looking for RPG Builders!

GrayOwl Factions's Avatar GrayOwl Factions9/5/16 12:33 am
1 emeralds 218 6
9/5/2016 3:18 am
GrayOwl Factions's Avatar GrayOwl Factions
If you wish to apply please give me your
-Past experience?
-Why you feel you are qualified
-Have you built with or played on an RPG server before?
-What you are applying for
-In game name

We need
-Admin Builders 1/2
-Builders 1/5
-mods 2/3

No specific format is required just make it easy to read.
Thanks in advance,
-Ken

If you don't put effort into your application I wont consider you, please keep this in mind.

PMC: http://www.planetminecraft.com/server/g ... tions-pvp/
IP: 198.143.146.254:25585
GrayOwl Factions
Level 5 : Apprentice Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

GrayOwl Factions
09/05/2016 3:18 am
I would love to talk to you some more, be sure to join so I can see what I can have you do, and find what would be the best position for you. Thanks for the application
Hexivore
09/05/2016 1:19 am
Level 1 : New Miner
-Minecraft experience: I have been playing since 2011, the year of the games release, I spend 60% of my time on redstone and the rest on servers like this.
-Past experience? I have been server staff on a few different, now shut down servers. I have never tried applying as a builder and now I'm thinking I should.
-Why you feel you are qualified: I have tonnes of game and staff experience and would love to expand my actual building and redstone experience so I can help more and more servers.
-Have you built with or played on an RPG server before? Yup, and I loved 'em
-What you are applying for: Honestly either builder or mod, preferably builder though, like I said, i'm trying to get some more building experience.
GrayOwl Factions
09/05/2016 1:10 am
You are accepted as a dedicated RPG builder.
Swan Build Service
09/05/2016 1:06 am
Age? My age is currently 16.

Minecraft experience? Well my Minecraft experience is improving, day by day. I started playing minecraft in 2012, and have enjoyed the game since my father created mya account. I exceed in building, using redstone and plugin / development. I am lacking in PvP skills and survival skills. I build often, and enjoy it.

Past experience? My past experience in building is fairly small, but, I took an interest in it, and well, I get better at building skills everyday. I've been building for about a year now. Designing things, and making them quality, is what I do best. My style of building is Medieval, which is helpful on a server like yours, with medieval tags and whatnot.

Why you feel you are qualified? I fell as if I am qualified because I can complete the tasks you need me to meet. I will try new things, and make sure they meet your requirements.

Have you built with or played on an RPG server before? I have indeed.
GrayOwl Factions
09/05/2016 12:47 am
We would be happy to welcome you to our team of Moderators
AtreyuYT
09/05/2016 12:40 am
-Minecraft experience: Playing for about 3-4 years.
-Past experience?: I believe I am qualified to be a moderator as I have a lot of past knowledge on how servers run as I have run my own server and have moderated on past servers before. My traits and qualities lead me to believe
-Why you feel you are qualified: I believe that if I am accepted I am always expected to act as professional as an Administrator while having fewer commands and "power."
-Have you built with or played on an RPG server before?: Yes, I have! I have experienced with many anime or roleplay stuff, I have watched YouTubers do roleplays for a while and have written my own.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome