Great Server In need of staff!!!

typimpdaddy's Avatar typimpdaddy9/13/13 4:28 pm
1 emeralds 232 6
9/14/2013 7:51 am
StickSpinner's Avatar StickSpinner
Hello I am currently looking for staff 3 admins 4 mods 1 head-mod i currently bought two servers please note all of you must have skype Good luck

example app:

IGN:xxskyblockxx2
Applying for:admin
Can you donate:Yes possibley
past staff jobs please list:[must have]
Are you good with plugins if so how good on a scale 1-10:
If there was someone asking for op what will You do:
If there was lava what command do you use to clear it:
Whats your ideas for this server:
typimpdaddy
Level 11 : Journeyman Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

09/14/2013 7:51 am
Level 7 : Apprentice Dragon
StickSpinner
IGN: StickSpinner

Skype: I have Skype, but I prefer to give it to you in game if that's ok

Applying for: I'm applying for either Admin or mod, whichever you think suits me best

Can you donate: Donations should be earned, not asked for.

Past staff jobs: I have been Head-Admin on one server before. I'll give you the IP as proof if you want

Are you good with plugins if so how good on a scale 1-10: I know next to nothing about some plugins, but I'm a quick learner. 4/10

If there was someone asking for op what will You do: The first time they ask, I would simply tell them that asking for op is against the rules. If they flood the chat asking for op them I would mute them for a while.

If there was lava what command do you use to clear it: If you mean with World Edit, that command would be //drain

Whats your ideas for this server: Don't start with a big hub world. Listen to your players' ideas and suggestions. Alot of servers I know don't do this. I'd start with factions + MCMMO and a few minigames on the side like paintball, hot potato, tnt run, etc.
09/13/2013 11:15 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
BlueBasher
IGN:
Bluebasher

Applying for:
Any position really, Mainly the higher up ones.

Can you donate:
If I find the server worthwhile, possibly

past staff jobs please list:
Head Admin, Co-Owner, Admin, Mod, Owner, etc, etc.

Are you good with plugins if so how good on a scale 1-10:
2/10

If there was someone asking for op what will You do:
Give them a warning, and if they didn't stop, kick, then ban

If there was lava what command do you use to clear it:
This question isn't valid, because I could just look at the people above me and say //drain (radius) or I can select the area and //replace lava air.

Whats your ideas for this server:
Whatever I can do to increase the traffic flow to the server and keep it operational.
09/13/2013 5:17 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
dylshah123
IGN:dylshah45
Applying for:admin
Can you donate: Possibly
past staff jobs please list:[Admin on a server Got shut down though :/]
Are you good with plugins if so how good on a scale 1-10: Ermm 6
If there was someone asking for op what will You do: Say No Because Im Not aloud to give it out to player because if i did i would get band witch i dont want and it would be unfair
If there was lava what command do you use to clear it: If some one got griefed with lava i would do //drain then the radius
Whats your ideas for this server: To Put it on youtube and get more players then we will have a happy little community and i would put a npc room with all the server staff in it and put signs what they do like owner, admin, and mod
09/13/2013 5:07 pm
Level 1 : New Artist
LushSugarPlum
IGN: LushSugarPlum
Applying for: Admin
Can you donate: Maybe
past staff jobs please list: Admin, Mod, Builder, Pre-Mod, Co-Owner
Are you good with plugins if so how good on a scale 1-10: Eh....6
If there was someone asking for op what will You do: Tell him/her No asking for op! It is part of the rules! If you keep spamming it, you'll get banned/temp banned!
If there was lava what command do you use to clear it: If there were to be lava for griefing, I would do //drain (radius)
Whats your ideas for this server: Big spawn, Lots of information, Minigames, Pvp Arena, Umm...Logo of server name, statues of owner, and creativity! xD
09/13/2013 5:06 pm
KnowN zPraZe
In game name; Damonhewitt96
Age; 17
Staff position wanted; Co-owner/Head Admin
Building skills; 9-10
Perms skills; 7-10 (its pretty simple because it has all the instructions on the plugin page also if i needed to find out anything else i can always Google it)
Times being staff; i have been staff of 8 server 2 of them was my server
Why do you want to be staff; i want to be staff due to the fact im not staff of any servers right now, i also have allot of free time because i don't have a job right now.
Banned on servers; yes i have been banned on 1 server witch i donated £300 because of people reporting me of scamming when i never.
Location; UK
Other information; i would really like to be staff of the server because i have been really bored lately i also need to start doing minecraft videos on YouTube again so being a co-owner or head admin i could do tutorials on mcmmo if you have the plugin or other things. This would also count as advertising the server so that the server would become more popular and give it a good reputation
09/13/2013 4:59 pm
TheUnderMINER123
don't have skype
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome