GrimCraft HIRING 150+ STAFF MEMBERS

TheGrim123321's Avatar TheGrim12332110/2/13 10:04 pm
10/3/2013 4:12 pm
AdamFRL's Avatar AdamFRL
GrimCraft Servers

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GrimCraft is a HUB server full of Mini Games custom and original. It also has a Faction Mcmmo World and a peaceful vanilla world!

Current Mini-Games/Ideas
Click to reveal
  • Hunger Games
  • Rock Climbing(custom mini-game)
  • Parkour
  • Maze
  • Maze Parkour
  • Maze Rock Climbing
  • Speed parkour
  • Maze Rock Climbing parkour
  • Survival Games
  • Factions
  • Mcmmo
  • Vanilla World
  • Vanilla Peaceful World
  • Tennis
  • Golf
  • Hockey
  • Soccer

And Much much more!!!!!

We are currently in need of CHEAP Hosting(Will receive donations),Java Devs,Website Devs/Designer, GFX Designers,Advertisers,Youtubers,Perms/Plugin manager,Head-Admin,Admin,Head-Mod,Mod,Head-Helper,Helper,Head-Builder,Builder,

Applications

Hosting
First Name:
Ign:
Ram:
Bukkit:

JavaDevs
First Name:
Ign:
Why should we choose you:

Website creator
First name:

GFX Designer
First name:

Advertisers
First name:

Youtubers:
First name:
Link to channel:
Can you record:

Perms/Plugin Manager
First name:
Why should we choose you:

Head-Admin
First name:
Previous experience list server ips:

Admin
First name:

Head-Mod
First name:

Mod
First name:

Head-Helper
First name:
Skills with people:

Helper
First name:
Skills with people:

Head Builder
First name:
Previous builds:
How well can you manage a team:

Builder
First name:
Previous builds:

Hope to see many of you apply

~Grim Craft Staff~
TheGrim123321
Level 9 : Apprentice Dragonborn

Create an account or sign in to comment.

10/03/2013 4:12 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
AdamFRL
This is my second PMC i will still respond

IGN: gravedigger19
Position Wanted: Head Mod, Mod but helper is fine
Why i would be an asset to your server: i am great with plugins i set up my server with warps warp delays kits donor ranks everything i am good with all of that stuff can help you with 90% of your questions of that and decent with redstone and a good builder and always ask your permission before i do something
How long i can be on: 3+ hours day
Experience:Have had minecraft for almost 2 years now. Have owned a server (Don't want to give ip) Mod (74.79.96.182) Co-Owner (72.208.113.64) Admin (68.230.19.100:25566) Intern (198.24.173.178:62576
Builing Scale 1-10: 7
Plugin skill 1-10: 9
Skills with people: Never yell at them when they say dumb things always welcome them and help them with what they need
10/03/2013 3:36 pm
Level 17 : Journeyman Architect
AaronEvil0
Click to reveal
First name: Aaron
Ign: AaronEvil
Why should we choose you: I've ran 2 servers in the past, and have well experience of my job. I'm an thurstworthy fellow guy, and respectful. I respect everyone and doesn't judge by how they are. I'm a biggest focused guy out there and get my work out there. I've experience with designing websites and server plugins. I've worked for LegendaryPvP 2-3 years ago and helped them. I have left legendarycraft and i'm now a donator class. I directly support servers i'm interested and help run them. I'm a good commissioner and worker. I direct a lot of stuff and make sure they are all planned.
69.162.106.34:25596 (Offline) - Owner of Server.

pvp.mc-lc.com - http://www.legendarycraft.com | http://www.lengendarycraft.com | Was a Admin and now I'm a higher donator.
Just to make it neater and easier to see, with out distractions or anything.
10/03/2013 3:24 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
espnbro
Head-Helper
First name: Justin
Ign: ESPNBRO
Why should we choose you: I am confident, love to help others players and hope to help the community and keep the server a positive environment. I also have alot of experience with plugins and being staff.
Previous experience list server ips: Admin on 72.208.113.64 and 68.230.19.100:25566 and mod on 198.24.167.210:25864
Skills with people: I love helping others, i also can relate to people and see things from there perspective. I treat everyone equal and do not condone any profanity of any sort.
10/03/2013 3:01 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Crafter
HyperCraftMcServers
Admin
First name: Alex
Ign: corn3000
Why should we choose you: I am very experienced with being an Admin. I can handle tough situations, bring new ideas to the server and I am full of creativity.
Previous experience list server ips: bentcraft.beastnode.net, mc12.fadehost.com:25626, I have been Admin on others but I can't remember them :/.
10/03/2013 2:53 pm
Level 9 : Apprentice Dragonborn
TheGrim123321
WE are considering all of your applications please wait patiently.
10/03/2013 6:57 am
Level 28 : Expert Pixel Puncher
coconut97
Perms/Plugin Manager
First name: Connor
IGN: coconut97
How long have you worked with plugins: over 1 and a half years now, going on to 2 years experieince
Why should we choose you: I have had huge experience with servers and plugins, i know most server permissions and command for the most popular plugins. I don't mess around, i just get the job done. I've had good compliments from other server owners/admins i have helped out with plugin management and i have also ruin my own server for over 2 years now.
I think i am a great choice to have me on your team for your server.
Kind Regards,
Coconut
10/03/2013 1:05 am
Level 5 : Apprentice Explorer
lilbitty011101
Mod/ Admin/Builder
First name: Starlite
Ign: SnApDrAg0n011101
Why should we choose you: I have been mod 3-4 times before, I got promoted to admin about 3 times, and I have owned my own server. (I quit all my jobs and quit minecraft for a while but im back now!) I build can build parkour maps, rustic buildings, and much more. I like to do certain pixel art and Im familiar with lots of plugins.
Ips: lionheartmc.net, lionheartfactions.net, I was a mod on a role play server a long time ago but im dont with that ~_~, and a server called DrugWars (I was admin but due to school I had to quit and the ip changed before i could contact them again).
10/03/2013 12:11 am
Level 18 : Journeyman Cake
Sonic0v0
Head-Mod or mod
First name:Jennifer
Ign:Sonic0v0
Why should we choose you:You should choose me because I am responsible and I wouldnt abuse my powers.I can help your server and make sure no one spams or swears and such.I would be pretty active on the server to.
SrMod: 92474.fun-2.us-east-1.foldserver.com
I used to be Admin on: 198.24.143.242:25608
10/02/2013 11:31 pm
HexxitRealms
Head-Admin or Admin
First name: Carter
Ign: GoddestWarrior
Why should we choose you: I am very involved into minecraft! When I dedicate myself to a server, I really do dedicate my time. I have run 4 servers! So I know what it is like to run plugins and everything.
Previous experience list server ips: Like I said, I have owned 4 servers, I have also been admin on 2 servers, and mod on 5 servers.

I really hope you decide to pick me, because i really would love to help you out!
10/02/2013 11:30 pm
edcorock
Head-Admin
First name:josh
Skype: i'll send in pvt message. i don't give that out in public
Ign: edcorock
Why should we choose you: i have had lots of experience in being and admin/mod on 7-8 servers im pretty chill and handle stressful situations pretty well.
Previous experience list server ips: i would give you the ip's lol but i quit minecraft for about 3 months and i was modding before hand and i messed up so i had to re-download so i lost all the ip's i hope this is no inconvenience but if it makes all the difference sorry to hear lol

thanks edcorock
10/02/2013 11:24 pm
Level 8 : Apprentice Miner
ThePetrdiv
Mod
First name: Peter
Ign: Petrdiv
Why should we choose you: I have experience with some pasts servers and I know how and when to use the right commands.
Previous experience list server ips: Meatlessbacon.tk, dserrg.dyndns.org:25565
Thanks for reading my app!
10/02/2013 11:12 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
joma101
Mod
First name:John
Ign:joma101
Why should we choose you: I am mature i know how to handle responsibility I'm good with RedStone creations as well as commands and command blocks. If there is a problem on the server i can Try and fix it.
Previous experience list server ips: N/A ( I WAS AN HEAD-MOD BEFORE BUT THE SERVER SADLY IT SHUTDOWN HERE THE OLD IP: CYBERCRAFT.INFO.TM
10/02/2013 11:00 pm
Level 12 : Journeyman Taco
Airwolf
Youtubers:
First name: Gabriel
How many Subs: 21
Link to channel: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmHFNQEIZf_XZ4E5nYU0YuA
Can you record: yes i use the full version of bandicam
10/02/2013 10:37 pm
Level 13 : Journeyman Network
thatsnotskills
Perms/Plugin Manager
First name:Brandon
How long have you worked with plugins:3 years
Why should we choose you:I have tons of experience I am running 2 servers right now and I am willing to help someone on theirs! I have so much experience on plugins that i could of used all the time I spent studying plugins to learn how to code a computer!

I know JavaScript, C, C+, C++, HTML5, and CSS!

And I have certifications in three of them!
10/02/2013 10:31 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
Wander40
Admin
First name: Manny
Ign:Wander40
Why should we choose you:I have been a Admin before and owned/and co-owned 4 servers
Previous experience list server ips:Been an admin before. mine.cyberviking.org , play.ritualminez.com , ghostminez.net
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome