GroupManager In-Game ranks not appearing

TheEpicNinjaTaco's Avatar TheEpicNinjaTaco7/20/12 5:11 pm
1 emeralds 243 5
8/11/2012 4:18 am
ShaunGod's Avatar ShaunGod
When i downloaded Groupmanager i went into the \plugins\GroupManager
worlds\world\groups.YML file. I added prefixes for all groups and they look like this in the file &6[Owner]&6
They all have different names but thats just an example. But for some reason i cant see them in the game. i did the /manuadd [my name] Owner command and it said i was add to the group, BUT i cant actually see the prefix. Also i set the "Default" group as the default group. and when i got someone to join the game, they werent even i a group. Now they could possibly be in the group its just that the prefixes arent showing up. I could have just said on this topic " Ranks arent working, i need answers" but i wanted to tell you ppl this in detail. I hope someone can help me with this. I gotta know what the problem is.
TheEpicNinjaTaco
Level 7 : Apprentice Engineer