Hardcore - Vanilla 1.14.4

ProSl3nderMan's Avatar ProSl3nderMan8/4/19 2:37 pm
8/7/2019 10:56 pm
_Alucard_'s Avatar _Alucard_
Monday, August 5th at 1 PM Central, DragonsDoom will be opening Hardcore vanilla. There won't be any PvP, greifing isn't allowed at all, and no hack clients. Griefing will result in a temp ban or even a perm ban, but we understand mistakes/accidents. There will be a claiming plugin as well, but claims will be unclaimed if nothing is built, or if the owner of the claim is inactive of 1 to 2 weeks (with no notice of inactivity or no loa).

We will be closing the Hardcore main world in two weeks, then any new players will be spawned in the dead world. The dead world has no claiming and is where people are sent when they die.

DD (DragonsDoom) will add a new official hardcore world when all active players (inactive = not on for 2 weeks) die, or when there is a whole lot of players who wish for a new world. There's also a possibility of two worlds, where the players who haven't died still stay on the first world, and where the players who have died are located in the 2nd new world. In this case, there will still be a dead world for whenever someone dies on the 2nd world.

Discord: discordapp.com/invite/zqG53PS
Server IP: mc.dragonsdoom.net

Time chart:
Central 1:00pm. Eastern 2:00pm. PST 11:00am. MST 12:00pm. CET 8:00pm.
If I missed any of your timezones, don't @ me.
Here's a converter: https://www.thetimezoneconverter.com/

DragonsDoom also has three other servers. Survival, Skyblock, and Creative. These three gamemodes can be achieved by doing /main or going through their portal at hub. Once in /main, do /survival or /skyblock or /creative to get to their gamemodes (can only do those three commands in the server /main, sorry for any confusion).
ProSl3nderMan
Level 5 : Apprentice Miner