Have Experience Building Elven Style? Join Me!

LittleSongbird1's Avatar LittleSongbird17/26/19 11:32 pm history
1 emeralds 115 2
7/27/2019 8:19 pm
LittleSongbird1's Avatar LittleSongbird1
Overview:
Hey everyone! I'm looking for builders who have experience/know how to build in a an Elven style. Looking for Lord of the Rings style of Elven; high-class, elegant, tall and curvy, unique structure/architecture shapes and design, and decked out in detail!

I Am Looking for Those With:
- experience building in the High-Elven style (or are knowledgeable about the style and are confident enough in your building skills to pull it off)
- an artistic eye for detail

The Server:
I do not have a server at the moment, if someone is willing to host, I would be very grateful! I would love to use the map below on the server :)
I would also love some mods on the server, like the Conquest Reforged Mod, Optifine, Signpost, etc. and of course WorldEdit and Voxel :)

The World Map:
I really want to build it using Aurelien_Sama's "Eldaria Islands - V3" custom terraformed map (because it's LITERALLY THE MOST BEAUTIFUL MAP I'VE EVER SEEN IN MY LIFE)
It was made on the really early versions, like 1.6.x etc, but i downloaded it on 1.12.2 and it worked perfectly fine :) So I'm sure it would be fine on 1.13.x or 1.14.x, we can try :)

You can see the map here:
https://www.planetminecraft.com/project/eldaria-island---custom-terrain-mc-10---end-portal/

The Purpose of This Project:
I just really want to be in the community and have fun building with other people and make some friends :) And I would love to see what others can do and we can learn from each other and not have to be alone while we build :) So I don't really have a plan for what the finished project will be used for. I was thinking we would just post it as a downloadable map free for the public to use for whatever they want, or we could just share the download with just us who worked on it, I'm good with whatever :)

Are You Interested?
Please fill out the application form, and I'll add you onto my Discord server :)

Application Form:
Name/Nickname:
Discord Tag:
General Age (adult, teen, pre-teen, etc.)
Country/Time Zone:
Can You Build Elven Style?
Skills/Experience:
LittleSongbird1
Level 1 : New Explorer