Haze Creations - We'll Make Your Server For You!

SeanAHGaming's Avatar SeanAHGaming2/28/15 3:23 pm
1 emeralds 181 2
2/28/2015 4:03 pm
SeanAHGaming's Avatar SeanAHGaming
Hey, peeps! My name is SeanAHGaming, and together with my friends Luka and Beat523, I am starting a server creation business! For a small price of $50, the three of us will not only cover initial server creation, (write out permissions, configure plugins, build spawns/hubs and basics maps,) but we will also teach how to run and manage the technical and social parts of your server, for those of you that have little-to-no knowledge of how to do so.

What We WILL Do:
- Write Permissions
- Configure Plugins
- Teach Server Management
- Build Maps/Lobbies
- Suggest Essential Plugins
- Configure Basic Enjin or XenForo Websites
- Configure Either No-IP Domains or Full Domain DNS Records

What We WON'T Do:
- Code or Develop in Any Way, Server or Website Based

We ask that you pay us after we complete the job; this way, you can be assured that we will complete the project without simply taking money and leaving. If you cannot pay the full $50, we can negotiate other ways of compensation; (advertisement, server administration privileges, etc.) however, we ask a minimum payment of $10, either way.

In order to receive our services, contact me on Skype at "seanahgaming", with the following information:

In Game Name:
Server Name and IP:
Knowledge of Server Management (From a Scale of 1-5, 5 Being The Most):
Can You Pay The Full $50? If Not, Then What Else Can You Offer Us?:

I hope that this gives a general idea of what we can do for you, and your server project. We can't wait to work with you some day!

- Haze Creations (SeanAHGaming, Luka, and Beat523)
SeanAHGaming
Level 1 : New Miner