My Head-Admin Application!

Muffin_Man10's Avatar Muffin_Man106/1/13 9:22 pm
1 emeralds 22.2k 31
7/12/2016 4:47 pm
Strqf1nq_'s Avatar Strqf1nq_
Hay guys im looking for a well 24/7 factions server that has awesome staff for me to chat with and well economy...so here is my application, if you want me just comment!

Head-Admin App :

Age? 15

Maturity? On a scale 1/10 I would say 8 because I am mature but also I like to have fun and and hangout with the rest of the staff and players

IGN? muffinman246835

What can I bring to the server? I can bring another dedicated player, myself and I can bring leadership since I plan to be Head-Admin. I play at a minimum 3 hours a day, and also since I do play a lot I can keep watch of the server and Make sure everything is going well and everyone is having fun!

Why should you pick me? Well I have been a Head-Admin on a server before so I know the responsibility I need to make sure I am the best of the best of Head-Admins to make sure that the server is fun and everyone is happy!

Give me an example situation of someone breaking the rules and what you would do? Well it depends on what the person does and how the server fills about what rule he is breaking, so if a guy came to the server advertising another server I would tell him to stop, if he did it again I would kick him, if he did it a third time it would be a ban

How long can I be on per week? 3 hours a day at minimum cause I am out for summer break.
Muffin_Man10
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Strqf1nq_
07/12/2016 4:47 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Age 15
Maturity 8
IGN JAKEBOSS1
I could bring new plugins and I can also create plugins and I have been co-owner and head-admin at loads of other servers. if I see a pleb breaking the rules I will tell him to stop nicely 3 times then kick him and do legal actions like mute or ban. I will be available 4 hours per day.

[EDIT] as said I have been head-admin and co-owner before so I think I could handle a staff rank

and my skype is Benja_thes_me
_Gimme64Wood_
11/17/2015 2:27 pm
Im available if you want:
Your name Kacper, its pronounced Kaspar/Caspar
-Your Minecraft name
My ign is: _Gimme64KFC_
-Skype name
kacper skibicki skibicki
-Skills
Well I have been a Head-Administrator/Developer on a server before so I know the responsibility I need to
make sure I am the best of the best of Staff to make sure that the server is fun
and everyone is happy!
I have owned many networks which will give me a huge advantage towards this server!
I may guide/help user's which will happen to show a good first impression which may lead to advertising
which boosts our player count.
I always like helping people and I do enjoy configuring plugins and making kits and donations, etc.
I am a hard worker and I do obey and follow they rules that I am givin. This is very good opportunity
to learn more about coding and leadership. Most of the time I keep the staff busy with work that has not been acomplish.
Experience (Details, rank, IPs and Website, if none please explain why we should pick you even though you don't have experience)
- Group Manager (Mastered)
- Essentials (Mastered)
- Compass Navigation (Mastered)
- PerWorldPlugins (Mastered)
- World Edit (Mastered)
- World Guard (Mastered)
- Mini-Game Plugins (Associated With Some Mini-Game Plugins, But Can Easily Learn)
- PermissionEX (Associated)
- /tp = This Command Teleports You To The Player That You Exchange With Or Virse Versa
- /ban = Bans The Account Of The User
- /banip = Bans The Ip Of The User So They Cant Come Back
- /kick = To Kick Players Out Of The Server
- /say = Talk Like A Server Announcement, Or Speak From The Console
- /deop = De-Ops A Player
- /mute = Mutes A Player
- /who = Shows The Current People In The Server
A Griefer: It Would Depend On The Server Rules. I Personally Would Warn Him That If He Does it Again, I Will Either Temporary Ban Him Or Jail Him. And Then Il Tell The Victim How To Better Protect His Land.
A Spammer: I Would Verbally Tell Him To Stop Spaming. If He Continues, I Would Mute Him For 30-40 Minutes. If He Keeps Spaming I Would Temporary Ban Him For 2 Hours.
A Player Who Just Join The Server For The First Time: I Would Welcome Him And Give Him A Tour Of The Whole Server And Then give Him A Small Present To Enjoy His Stay.
A Person Who Says They Are From Planet Minecraft: I Would Just Ignore The Person.
- Do Not Advertise
- No Hacked Clients
- Don't Spam
- Don't Use 3rd Party Mods
-About yourself
-What you want to be Developer/Adminstrator or even moderator.
-Banned from servers?
-Your experience with being a staff on a server
-Any additional information (not required)
I can bring another dedicated player, myself and I can bring leadership since
I plan to be Adminsitrator/Developer. I play at a minimum 3 hours a day, and also since I
do play a lot I can keep watch of the server and Make sure everything is going
well and everyone is having fun!
My Past Expirience. Ived Seen People Who Lack The Skills Of Performing Their Tasks. I Can Train them To Meet The Requirements Of The Current Rank They Are In.
I Would Describe myself In Three Words: Efficient, Intelligent, And Hard-Working!
-Your country
United Kingdom
-Timezone
London GB
-Languages you speak
Polish, English and some spanish!
MrFone
04/26/2015 11:45 am
Level 1 : New Crafter
You're hired, Muffin_Man10 Sign up at farlends.enjin.com and my server will eventually be up!
kev3200
11/01/2013 8:00 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Explorer
Rodbrollin
JAKEBOSS1:) Head-Admin App :

Age 15
Maturity 8
IGN JAKEBOSS1
I could bring new plug ins to spawn building with a command
Well I am admin on 2 others but I quit and I am awesome like that
Some one is breaking the rule I would ask him to stop a least 2 times then kick for a day
2 hr a day

Oh sorry I meant this guy.

You're hired Jakeboss1!

Wow... you are cold my friend. You just brought that concept to a whole new level. Seriously? Hiring someone off of a comment on someone else's application post? Burn...
SheltercraftOnline
11/01/2013 7:54 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Modder
If you want to, you can join us, We are a new server, well... We are not a faction server, but survival (and skyblock) I am still not done with permissions, and the spawn still needs to be buildt.

If you want to, you can meet me on 198.50.252.184:25566

By the way, What time zone do you live in? That would be nice to know
HarleyQuiinn
11/01/2013 7:38 pm
lol thought this wasa application.
HarleyQuiinn
11/01/2013 7:37 pm
Age? 12.. But keep reading!

Maturity? On the scale Id have to say a eight too. I love having fun with others and welcoming new players.

IGN? oHarley

What can I bring to the server? I can bring another dedicated player, myself and I can bring leadership since I plan to be Head-Admin. I play at a minimum 3 hours a day, and also since I do play a lot I can keep watch of the server and Make sure everything is going well and everyone is having fun!

Why should you pick me? Im very loyal to servers and Im a very friendly person! I like having fun when everyone's having fun. I love helping people in any way possible. (That is not giving them free items though ) Id love to try as admin and see if its a good fit! If not oh well. Thanks for the consideration.

Give me an example situation of someone breaking the rules and what you would do?
It does depend on the rule that is being broken. For example is someone is being inappropriate Id kindly give him a warning to stop. If he continue Id get him a kick. If it still continued a temp ban, and if it didn't stop a permanent ban.
If someone was hacking I wouldn't tolerate that at all. Id investigate first to see if he was hacking and if I had evidence it would be a permanent ban. I do not appreciate hackers.
Griefing would also have evidence, if it did Id say a temp ban. If the griefing continued once more with proof Id say a ban would be in reasonable.

How long can I be on per week? It depends on how much homework I get. Honestly some days I cant get on but Im usually very active.
Muffin_Man10
06/07/2013 5:06 pm
Im available!
Muffin_Man10
06/06/2013 12:23 am
Bump!
Shadow_slayer101
06/04/2013 4:09 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Miner
Its a roleplay server
Muffin_Man10
06/04/2013 3:41 pm
Bump!
JumanjiCraft
06/04/2013 2:20 pm
Level 35 : Artisan Network
opps disregaurd our last post
JumanjiCraft
06/04/2013 2:19 pm
I can't offer you Admin status just yet but our server is looking for new staff - you would have to work your way up through the ranks. If you are interested see here:
http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/180 ... ing-staff/
Thanks for your time
- JumanjiCraft
Shadow_slayer101
06/04/2013 7:56 am
I might hire you but it isn't a faction server
Muffin_Man10
06/04/2013 8:42 am
what type of server is it?
JumanjiCraft
06/04/2013 7:42 am
I can't offer you Head-Admin status just yet but our server is looking for new staff - you would have to work your way up through the ranks. If you are interested see here:
http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/180 ... ing-staff/
Thanks for your time
- JumanjiCraft
_SquidInThePond_
06/03/2013 1:44 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Explorer
djmike88Only bump once everyone 24 hours.

~DJ

Lawl. :3

-Squid
anonpmc691442
06/03/2013 1:39 pm
[deleted]
Muffin_Man10
06/03/2013 1:20 pm
Still available
Muffin_Man10
06/03/2013 12:41 pm
Still available
variXian
06/03/2013 12:42 pm
Level 23 : Expert Modder
Hey man. Didn't you have a server?

PLS send me the ip, and I'll help with ranks.
anonpmc1076874
06/02/2013 11:34 pm
[deleted]
Muffin_Man10
06/02/2013 8:48 pm
Still available
anonpmc1076874
06/02/2013 9:00 pm
[deleted]
Muffin_Man10
06/02/2013 9:03 pm
ok whats the ip?
anonpmc1076874
06/02/2013 8:12 pm
[deleted]
Muffin_Man10
06/02/2013 8:11 pm
Still available
Muffin_Man10
06/02/2013 7:56 pm
Still available
Muffin_Man10
06/01/2013 10:06 pm
Still available
Muffin_Man10
06/01/2013 9:39 pm
Im still available
Supa_Boss
06/01/2013 9:34 pm
Level 15 : Journeyman Ninja
Head-Admin App :

Age 15
Maturity 8
IGN JAKEBOSS1
I could bring new plug ins to spawn building with a command
Well I am admin on 2 others but I quit and I am awesome like that
Some one is breaking the rule I would ask him to stop a least 2 times then kick for a day
2 hr a day
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome