Help Wanted - New Server - Ideas and Staff

FlavorFlaves's Avatar FlavorFlaves6/27/15 3:24 pm
1 emeralds 125 2
6/27/2015 4:10 pm
Synfulment's Avatar Synfulment
Hello guys my name is Flavor

Anyways I have been playing MineCraft for around 5 years now ever since I was 12 and I'm now 17 and looking to run another server. I have a job so initial money to start the server is no problem but I've haven't played MineCraft in so long that I was surprised to see a Rabbit! Anyways I have run servers for about 4 years of playing MineCraft since I love to manage things! But, since I have kind of been out of playing MineCraft so long was looking for older players to help me get back into either with being staff, building or just creating simple ideas such as the name or theme!

Could really use any help you would like to contribute Thanks guys!
FlavorFlaves
Level 48 : Master Cake