Hermitcraft Inspired Server! Open:)

Amaris0503's Avatar Amaris05038/25/18 1:37 pm history
9/27/2018 10:44 pm
_ZombiePie3000_'s Avatar _ZombiePie3000_
Hey everyone.

So I will first start off by saying that I’ve been wanting to join one of these servers for the longest time. But every one that I came across either seemed to scare me off with the requirements, weren’t open anymore, or didn’t feel like hermitcraft. So I decided that I would make my own.

The server is underway and here's a couple things that I'm envisioning for it.
Shops
Community areas
To you’re choosing, a specific place or biome for you to create all of your builds in.
The server will also be in 1.13.
I hope to add the single player sleep plugin as well.
Custom seed
I'll always be available for help.
Computer server

I really do want this to be an opportunity for people who are starting out as a youtuber or already have a following to be able to grow and gather an audience that enjoys watching them as a creator. The feel of hermit craft is definitely a community of survivalists who all enjoy building and I can’t wait to take part in it with you all!

I do have an application for anyone who is interested in joining! I am looking at the start at least for 15-20 people. I’m sure as we get started I’ll gladly welcome more! I will reach out to you individually to welcome you to the team. Also, there are no restrictions or requirements here :). Just preferably avoid stealing, griefing, etc. for the benefit of others.

And if it helps you figure out if you’re interested or not, I’m fifteen. Also forgot to mention I’m a girl. Haha.

Application.

1. What is your age and gender?

2. In game username?

3. Also if you already have a YouTube channel you are hoping to grow, it would really help me if you gave me a link so I can see a little bit more of your style for Minecraft! (This is optional though.)

4. Would u like to film? (If so, how does seasons and episodes sound for the server?)

5. What’s your favorite Minecraft YouTuber and what are they focused around? (Ex. Building, myth busting, games, red stone, survival, short films.)

6. Do you have a favorite thing to do in Minecraft? (Ex. Fighting mobs, exploring, building, playing games, brewing, red stone, mining, flying.)

7. What would you like to build on the server? (Ex. Bases, shops, farms, houses, games, statues.)

8. Tell me a little bit about yourself: (e. Favorite things? Dreams? Pets? Favorite food?)

9. Do you believe that you could be a player that plays on the server enough to have time to build all of the things you want too? If you think you can, how many seasons or episodes would you want to stick around for?

OPTIONAL
These questions below are a little more detailed. Their just fun optional questions and provide me a little more insight on you as a person.

10. What do you value in a friend?

11. Would you rather know without a doubt the purpose and direction of your life or never have to worry about money for the rest of your life?

12. Would you rather discover something great and share it? Or discover something evil and prevent it?

13. What movie deserves a sequel?

14. You get shrunk to the size of a candy cane and then thrown into an empty blender. You've got 60 seconds before the blades start to turn... what do you do?

15. If it takes 5 elves 5 minutes to make 5 dolls, how long would it take 100 elves to make 100 dolls?

16. If you could master one skill you don’t have right now, what would it be?

Alright, thanks so much for going through this long process. I just want to thank you for your time and can’t wait to start this! I'll post a date soon when I will reach out to everyone.

Amaris0503
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

09/27/2018 10:44 pm
_ZombiePie3000_
1. What is your age and gender? 18 and Male

2. In game username? ZombiePie3000

3. Also if you already have a YouTube channel you are hoping to grow, it would really help me if you gave me a link so I can see a little bit more of your style for Minecraft! (This is optional though.)

www.youtube.com/watch?v=vGFXT1j8KMg

4. Would u like to film? (If so, how does seasons and episodes sound for the server?) Yeah, I need more content would love to.

5. What’s your favorite Minecraft YouTuber and what are they focused around? (Ex. Building, myth busting, games, red stone, survival, short films.) Grian, good builder

6. Do you have a favorite thing to do in Minecraft? (Ex. Fighting mobs, exploring, building, playing games, brewing, red stone, mining, flying.) Designing different structures and more the survival aspect.

7. What would you like to build on the server? (Ex. Bases, shops, farms, houses, games, statues.) Farms, shops, mines, outposts, team bases, Minigames.

8. Tell me a little bit about yourself: (e. Favorite things? Dreams? Pets? Favorite food?) Love all food, love all animals, social-creative person, im good with making new things and ideas. Good with computers, coding and video editing.

9. Do you believe that you could be a player that plays on the server enough to have time to build all of the things you want too? If you think you can, how many seasons or episodes would you want to stick around for?
Ill like to be a player whos loyal and plays regularly till the very end, wanna produce multiple episodes over a long period of time.

OPTIONAL
These questions below are a little more detailed. Their just fun optional questions and provide me a little more insight on you as a person.

10. What do you value in a friend? Trust, if i cant trust i have trouble gaining your respect and a good friendship

11. Would you rather know without a doubt the purpose and direction of your life or never have to worry about money for the rest of your life? Tough!! why not both hahah

12. Would you rather discover something great and share it? Or discover something evil and prevent it? I would prevent the evil

13. What movie deserves a sequel? Wall-E

14. You get shrunk to the size of a candy cane and then thrown into an empty blender. You've got 60 seconds before the blades start to turn... what do you do? pray! also try climbing with like sticking hands idk haha

15. If it takes 5 elves 5 minutes to make 5 dolls, how long would it take 100 elves to make 100 dolls? I hate maths

16. If you could master one skill you don’t have right now, what would it be? Being more open
09/22/2018 4:16 pm
obviously
1. 17 Male

2. XOBVIOUSLYX

3. No

4. No

5. Mambo jambo (redstone) - Grian (building) - TangoTek (Game mechanics)

6. Building farms and play with others

7. Ill make me planes as i go but cool buildings and farms

8. Im from Israel *I talk English very well i promise* i like to code play games and drum my dream is to move to america and live there, i have a dog named kelli and my favorite food gotta be cheeseburger or sushi

9. Sure one of the reasons i apply to those servers is because my friends dont play as much as i do

10. Respect, honesty and trust

11. I dident understand that one but if it is what i think then yes

12. Discover something great and share it

13. Big hero 6

14. Duke under the blade

15. 1 H and 40 Min

16. the game code
09/22/2018 2:24 pm
SuperBoy808
1. What is your age and gender? 12/Male

2. In game username? SuperBoy808

www.youtube.com/channel/UCW1y2dXfQM5l1oLSXsQW0aA?view_as=subscriber

4. Would u like to film? (If so, how does seasons and episodes sound for the server?) I would love to film, I will do it for as long as the server is up! Atleast once a week, hopefully 2-3 times a week!

5. What’s your favorite Minecraft YouTuber and what are they focused around? (Ex. Building, myth busting, games, red stone, survival, short films.) SSundee: Games, Humour.

6. Do you have a favorite thing to do in Minecraft? (Ex. Fighting mobs, exploring, building, playing games, brewing, red stone, mining, flying.) Redstone, Building

7. What would you like to build on the server? (Ex. Bases, shops, farms, houses, games, statues.) Them All!

8. Tell me a little bit about yourself: (e. Favorite things? Dreams? Pets? Favorite food?) I love chicken fingers, they would be my third on the list but I am lactose intolerant.

9. Do you believe that you could be a player that plays on the server enough to have time to build all of the things you want too? If you think you can, how many seasons or episodes would you want to stick around for? I will stick around for as long as possible!

OPTIONAL

10. What do you value in a friend? Their personality, sense of humour.

11. Would you rather know without a doubt the purpose and direction of your life or never have to worry about money for the rest of your life? Know the purpose and direction

12. Would you rather discover something great and share it? Or discover something evil and prevent it? Discover Something Evil

13. What movie deserves a sequel? Psych The Movie

14. You get shrunk to the size of a candy cane and then thrown into an empty blender. You've got 60 seconds before the blades start to turn... what do you do? Insert Enya Only Time

15. If it takes 5 elves 5 minutes to make 5 dolls, how long would it take 100 elves to make 100 dolls? 100 Dolls

16. If you could master one skill you don’t have right now, what would it be? Building
09/17/2018 10:14 am
Level 1 : New Crafter
Lennert_Delplanche
1. I am 13 years old and i am a man

2. Shift48

5. Grian,building

6. building

7. bases,shops,houses,rollercoasters,games,...

8. I am from duffel,belgium and i have a cat named findus,I love scuba diving and playing creative games

9. I Think i could be an active player
09/01/2018 4:47 pm
Azores
So is this server going to happen? or do you wait for enough people to join? :)
09/02/2018 5:52 pm
Amaris0503
Ya haha. I'm waiting for a couple more people to respond but yes it will happen soon. I'm hoping it won't be longer then a couple weeks for more people to reply though:).
08/29/2018 8:08 pm
DrManiac92
1. What is your age and gender? 26 male

2. In game username? DrManiac92

4. Would u like to film? (If so, how does seasons and episodes sound for the server?) Not at the current moment

5. What’s your favorite Minecraft YouTuber and what are they focused around? (Ex. Building, myth busting, games, red stone, survival, short films.) Mumbo! Red Stone And Buildingh=

6. Do you have a favorite thing to do in Minecraft? (Ex. Fighting mobs, exploring, building, playing games, brewing, red stone, mining, flying.) Creating new farms

7. What would you like to build on the server? (Ex. Bases, shops, farms, houses, games, statues.) Bases and Shops

8. Tell me a little bit about yourself: (e. Favorite things? Dreams? Pets? Favorite food?) Stay at home dad. Heavy Gamer

9. Do you believe that you could be a player that plays on the server enough to have time to build all of the things you want too? If you think you can, how many seasons or episodes would you want to stick around for? Yes. Indeffinetly.

OPTIONAL

10. What do you value in a friend?

11. Would you rather know without a doubt the purpose and direction of your life or never have to worry about money for the rest of your life?

12. Would you rather discover something great and share it? Or discover something evil and prevent it?

13. What movie deserves a sequel?

14. You get shrunk to the size of a candy cane and then thrown into an empty blender. You've got 60 seconds before the blades start to turn... what do you do?

15. If it takes 5 elves 5 minutes to make 5 dolls, how long would it take 100 elves to make 100 dolls?

16. If you could master one skill you don’t have right now, what would it be?
08/26/2018 4:43 pm
bunchy24
What device is this on?
08/26/2018 9:38 pm
Amaris0503
This is on the computer:)
08/26/2018 5:51 am
Azores
Hi, im a 26 yo man from Sweden.

My real name is Johan and uses the in game name Azores

I am a filmmaker in real life and wont record my sessions in Minecraft unfortunatly, i want to focus my channel of the profession I do :)

I see myself as a grinder and big builder. I love farming mats and then put it together in big structures that can be out of my reach sometimes! Redstone is something I want to learn more about!
I will try and focus to build new stuff I dont usually do much! If i get placed to a specific area/style i will do my best to adapt to that genre.

I dont watch that much Minecraft on youtube, but It was MumboJumbo that got me excited about Hermitcraft! I followed his real life filmmaking before i knew he did Minecraft!

A friend to me is a person that is always there for you. If you ask them if they can help you out, they shall say "Of course!" before they ask what it is about. That goes the other way around aswell.

As long I do something that brings me joy and pleasure and i can learn from it, it doesnt really matter if it generates money or not! Money is always a good thing to have, but if you are misserable grinding it, then the time is wasted when you finally get it.

I want to get out as much of the experiance as possible, I will try to be there for alot of the time I can. Always have new stuff I want to do and try. So if I enjoy the time I have there it can be for a while! :)

Thanks!
08/25/2018 3:33 pm
EvilKillNone
Application.
I have always wanted to apply to a server like this, my friend owns a identical server, but I'm getting bored and we don't reset until November. Even when it resets, I would keep playing on this server.

What is your age and gender?

I am 14 and am a boy, but I'm not rude. Lol

In game username?

EvilKillNone

Also if you already have a YouTube channel you are hoping to grow, it would really help me if you gave me a link so I can see a little bit more of your style for Minecraft! (This is optional though.)

Have no channel. :(

Would u like to film? (If so, how does seasons and episodes sound for the server?)

No channel, but I would love to. lol

What’s your favorite Minecraft YouTuber and what are they focused around? (Ex. Building, myth busting, games, red stone, survival, short films.)

Probably Iskal or Mumbo, but not for his red stone.
(im a builder)

Do you have a favorite thing to do in Minecraft? (Ex. Fighting mobs, exploring, building, playing games, brewing, red stone, mining, flying.)

Building, especially medieval/fantasy.

What would you like to build on the server? (Ex. Bases, shops, farms, houses, games, statues.)

A base, some shops, and mini games.

Tell me a little bit about yourself: (e. Favorite things? Dreams? Pets? Favorite food?)

I love Minecraft, but play other games too, I have a pet dog named Sam, and I LOVE French Onion Soup.

These questions below are a little more detailed. Their just fun questions and provide me a little more insight on you as a person.

If you’re in a bad mood, do you prefer to be left alone or have someone cheer you up?

Someone cheer me up without meaning to.

What do you value in a friend?

Trust, and respect (they value my opinion).

Would you rather know without a doubt the purpose and direction of your life or never have to worry about money for the rest of your life?

Know without a doubt the purpose and direction.

What did you learn in school that has proven to be the least useful? (Haha, this one’s great.)

Definitely FCS, family consumer sciences, "How to make a breakfast burrito!"

Would you rather discover something great and share it? Or discover something evil and prevent it?

Discover something evil and prevent it.

What movie deserves a sequel?

Three Amigos, LOL

You get shrunk to the size of a candy cane and then thrown into an empty blender. You've got 60 seconds before the blades start to turn... what do you do?

I plead for my life in my loudest voice.

If it takes 5 elves 5 minutes to make 5 dolls, how long would it take 100 elves to make 100 dolls?

500 minutes. Duh

If you could master one skill you don’t have right now, what would it be?

The art of explaining yourself.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome