HippieCraft HungerGames/Parkour/Minigame *need builders*

Hoodiey's Avatar Hoodiey10/21/13 2:11 am
1 emeralds 218 3
10/22/2013 3:45 pm
Hoodiey's Avatar Hoodiey
Welcome
To Hippiecraft!

We at Hippiecraft are looking for MapMakers for our Hunger Games Map. We're going to need alot of MapMakers for 6 differant maps. Please fill out the Application below.

Application:

Name:

IGN:

How long you can be on per week:

Pictures of Previous Builds:

Why should we choose you over others?:

Can you build well with others and respect the Head Builders Decisions?

Are you able to bring others along who just as good if not better than you at building? If so please list there usernames and skype (If not leave blank):
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We are also in need of staff Moderators. If you are interested in being a moderator on our server please fill out the application below.

Moderator Application:

Name:

IGN:

How long you can be on:

Staff experience:

How many differant servers you've been moderator/admin on:

If you found someone grieifing or just breaking the rules in general what would you do?:

Say one other player just insulted another and they start going back and forth and get really vulgar what would you do?

You've just caught someone using xray or some other cheat such as nodus. What would you do?

Your friend is online and is causing trouble and breaking rules. What would you do?

2 players are following another around the lands messing with them. These 2 players constantly break the blocks the player is placing and are also insulting him and just being mean in general. They eventually start seriously griefing but one moderator/admin was on when it happened. As soon as you get on players start complaining that the 2 players where messing with them. What would you do?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you to all who apply you can apply for both positions but may be declined as builder and made moderator or could be declined as moderator and made builder. Either way we hope you enjoy your experience in HippieCraft if you are accepted. Mac will be reviewing applications and he will add you on skype himself. Anyone who does not have skype will be immediately declined also will have to be online for meetings every once in a while. once again, Thank you for applying.

~Everyone at HippieCraft
Hoodiey
Level 17 : Journeyman Architect

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Hoodiey
10/22/2013 3:45 pm
Level 17 : Journeyman Architect
Bump
ShinyRainbowz
10/21/2013 3:06 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
Moderator Application:

Name: Kate

IGN: ShinyRainbowz

How long you can be on: (There might be a time difference.) I can be online two hours in a row, twice a day. This might be useful as because of the time difference, I could watch over the server(although not for very long) when you're sleeping or something XD

Staff experience: None. I'm working on my own Bukkit server though, and I hope having no experience won't turn you off. I will do my best.

How many different servers you've been moderator/admin on: None. Owner on my own which is in progress only

If you found someone grieifing or just breaking the rules in general what would you do?: Well, first I would confront the person and warn the player he/she would be banned if they did not follow the rules. If the player does not heed my warning, I will take action in some way or another.

Say one other player just insulted another and they start going back and forth and get really vulgar what would you do?: I will try to stop them first and tell them that it would be very inconsiderate as players as young as 8 could be playing on the server. It would be setting a very bad example. Same thing, if they do not listen, I would take action.

You've just caught someone using xray or some other cheat such as nodus. What would you do?: I would confront the player as well, ask him/her to stop, and threaten to ban them if they did not.

Your friend is online and is causing trouble and breaking rules. What would you do?: Same thing as well. Although it would be hard as the player is my friend, but rules are rules after all and I would stop my friend some way or another, if not ban him/her

2 players are following each other around the lands messing with them. These 2 players constantly break the blocks the player is placing and are also insulting him and just being mean in general. They eventually start seriously griefing but one moderator/admin was on when it happened. As soon as you get on players start complaining that the 2 players where messing with them. What would you do?: I will ask the two players if it was true first, then put an end to their nonsense

Thanks,
Kate
diffusethetnt
10/21/2013 2:29 am
Level 22 : Expert Ninja
Application: applying for builder!

Name: Harrison Schaler

IGN: diffusethetnt

Country/timezone: Australia GMT+8

How long you can be on per week: quite a bit i'd say 10-15 hours

Pictures of Previous Builds: only pics i have are here -> http://www.planetminecraft.com/project/ ... -hunt-map/ (by the way i terraformed it manually)

Why should we choose you over others?: because i am great at making parkour and mazes, also I have done two hunger games maps on my mates server.

Can you build well with others and respect the Head Builders Decisions?: yes, I always acknowledge the leader of the team and follow instructions, I also have many ideas myself.

Are you able to bring others along who just as good if not better than you at building? If so please list there usernames and skype (If not leave blank): leaving this blank.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome