Hiring Builders/Redstone Professions for DL

TheMagicalHatMC's Avatar TheMagicalHatMC11/30/15 11:14 pm
1 emeralds 189 2
12/1/2015 11:13 am
brad369's Avatar brad369
We need more people in PST!

Hello folks, I haven't played Minecraft in a while; but lately, I've got some inspiration to redo and build my Disneyland project. But, I realize that I cannot do this alone. I will need a ton of Imagineers and some Redstoneers to help me complete this server. Like Walt Disney, he could not complete his dreams of Disneyland alone. I will be hiring builders and Redstoners starting today. You can be both builder and Redstoneers on the server. For Imagineers, you will use images/videos online to help you design the buildings, rides, etc. I might be considering having builders go in groups and have groups do different sections of an area. For Redstoneers, they will get to do the shows, effects, and other fancy stuff for attractions. It would be good to know commands too. We will need as much Imagineers and Redstoneers as we can. If this project ever gets completed, I will do a grand opening ceremony in which all the Imagineers and Redstoners get honored somehow (Maybe put into the Server Hall of Fame). Thanks for reading and good luck to people who will be interviewed for a job.

Acquirements:
- No Server Bans
- Must be nice
- Commitment
- Pacific Time Zone (Recommended)

(IF YOU DO NOT HAVE ANY WORK, PLEASE MAKE YOUR OWN!)

To apply, PLEASE send me a pm, put and fill out the following:

IGN (In-Game Name):
Age (Quality, not Age, matters!):
(Male/Female)?
Time Zone and Place (What Country/State You Live In):
What You're Applying For (Imagineer/Redstoneer):
How Many Times You've been to Disneyland (Doesn't need to be Accurate):
Why Are You Applying for this Job:
Show Me 2-3 Examples of Your Work (link/PMC/land plots on servers, etc.)
Description About Yourself:

Please note that your personality and your skill with Minecraft affects on chance, not age/place/gender. Please put your best 2-3 projects that you feel like I should look at.

Please type in full sentences and best grammar so I can understand you. Please do not send pictures only. If you have builds or redstone on a plot, show me the ip and proof it is your plot.

Join us now!
TheMagicalHatMC
Level 2 : Apprentice Network