Hiring co-owner for [BROZCRAFT]

pooypoopoo's Avatar pooypoopoo11/24/13 4:27 pm
11/25/2013 8:22 am
MC_Warp's Avatar MC_Warp
Hi, I owned brozcraft for 2 years and it was temporarily closed down due to me going away on vacation for 3 months. Before it closed down it was a cracked minecraft server that had 50 players average. It was running on 32GB ram with 3 different servers and a hub server. I do not wish to bring all that back i just wish to restart the main server and build up slowly. I do not mind changing it to a premium server or cracked. I'm looking for people who can share the cost of my current server: it has a 1GPs line with 8GB rams around 40 dollars a month. Im looking for players who likes rpg and survival minecraft because i want to make it a survival server.
Add Me on skype: shizonmyasses (i know its pretty immature made it a while back ago)
pooypoopoo
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

MC_Warp
11/25/2013 8:22 am
Level 10 : Journeyman Dolphin
pooypoopooHi, I owned brozcraft for 2 years and it was temporarily closed down due to me going away on vacation for 3 months. Before it closed down it was a cracked minecraft server that had 50 players average. It was running on 32GB ram with 3 different servers and a hub server. I do not wish to bring all that back i just wish to restart the main server and build up slowly. I do not mind changing it to a premium server or cracked. I'm looking for people who can share the cost of my current server: it has a 1GPs line with 8GB rams around 40 dollars a month. Im looking for players who likes rpg and survival minecraft because i want to make it a survival server.
Add Me on skype: shizonmyasses (i know its pretty immature made it a while back ago)

http://www.planetminecraft.com/blog/how-to-promote-your-server-in-the-forums-the-right-way/

Reason: You presented this in a way that made it seem as though you wanted money more than anything else. I realize that this may not be the case, but that is the way I read and comprehended it.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome