Closed

Zminedog's Avatar Zminedog4/24/13 12:37 pm
4/24/2013 11:41 pm
firerob96's Avatar firerob96
Closed The guy hosting stopped hosting servers with everyone so sorry.
Zminedog
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

04/24/2013 11:41 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
firerob96
Application
IGN: firerob96
Name (first): Robert
Staff Experience: owned 3 and co-owned 2
Have You Owned a server Before: yes
Why Should I Pick You: i love minecraft servers and would love to run another one
Maturity(1-10): 9 (i still like to have fun)
What type of server would you want to make: prison, or a towny econ
How many Plugins would you want: 1-15 (but more if possible)
04/24/2013 9:10 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Miner
xBaconBitz4x
Application
IGN:BaconBitz4

Name (first): Noah

Staff Experience: I have been staff on a couple servers, but the main server is minecraftrpg.us the server was running for a long time with 20+ people on, (20 people at the lowest during night) most of the time. I was Mod for a few months and promoted to admin because of my maturity, and my attitude towards the server.

Have You Owned a server Before: Yes, I have owned 2 servers, and have had experience with plugins. I owned a tekkit and also a grief raid pvp server.

Why Should I Pick You: I have the experience attitude and can make a nice server with plenty of donations.

Maturity(1-10): 9, I can be a little goofy at times, but I am a mature person.
What type of server would you want to make:I am planning on making a prison server, including minigames ( parkour, mob arena, battlesheep ect.) prison servers do really well with donations because you can give donors an advantage to other players.

How many Plugins would you want: I will need about 15-30.
Thank you.
04/24/2013 8:59 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Crafter
masterofmilk
Application
IGN:chocolatemilkman
Name (first):Jonathan
Staff Experience:Owning my own server and being admin on many others, i have also been a manger.
Have You Owned a server Before: Yes I have and it went rather well
Why Should I Pick You: You should pick me because I am experienced with servers. I have many idea of what i can do with this server and would love to make them happen.
Maturity(1-10):8
What type of server would you want to make: I would like a mini-games server with custom mini-games in interest of making this short i will pm them to you.
How many Plugins would you want: At minimum about 25
04/24/2013 8:10 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
lildrumma13
Application
IGN:lildrumma
Name (first):Alex
Staff Experience:I have been moderator on 4 servers, Admin on 5, Head-ADmin on 3, and Co-Owner on 2.
Have You Owned a server Before:No, but I know what to do, im not a rookie
Why Should I Pick You:You should pick me because I can handle a server, im very calm in situations. Im very easy to talk to and I am very responsible. You can count on me with your server, no doubt.
Maturity(1-10):9
What type of server would you want to make: Faction/PVP to support our youtube channel
How many Plugins would you want:at least 20 for now
04/24/2013 6:52 pm
Level 12 : Journeyman Ranger
TheLittlePlanet
IGN: vandore
Name: David
Staff experience: Admin on 20, mod on 30, co-owner on 2, Owner on 1.\
Have you owned a server before: Yes.
Why should i pick you: I'm very respectful and would manage the server very carefully and guide people through the server. I would not op everyone i saw, First give them creative to help build spawn, and if they grief it, its kinda they're fault for building so much and then deleting it.
Maturity: 9-10
What time of server would you want to make: Faction pvp, Spleef
How many plugins would you want: 1-25

~TheLittlePlanet
04/24/2013 6:33 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Network
SwiftFX
Application
IGN: lachlan_czumak
Name (first): Lachie

Staff Experience: Owner 1
Co-Owner 2
Head-Admin 2
Have You Owned a server Before:Yes I Have.
Why Should I Pick You: Because I Have Heaps Of Experience And Would Love To Own This Server!

Maturity(1-10): 9.5 / 10
What type of server would you want to make: Factions/PvP + Bending + Heaaps Of Mini-Games
How many Plugins would you want: 1-20
Thanks,
~Lachie
04/24/2013 6:07 pm
Level 19 : Journeyman Artist
Craigus-86
Application
IGN: craigus86
Name (first): Daniel
Staff Experience: owner and mod
Have You Owned a server Before: yes
Why Should I Pick You: I have been owner of my own server before and have some stuff ready so the server would be up in no time.
Maturity(1-10): 9
What type of server would you want to make: faction pvp / creative plots
How many Plugins would you want: 10-30
04/24/2013 3:30 pm
Level 15 : Journeyman Scribe
billspro10
IGN: billspro10

Name (first): Christopher

Staff Experience: I have done quite a bit of staffing in my day but haven't found a server I really like to staff at. But here is the ones I can remember.
Owner: 1
Co-Owner: 1
Head-Admin: 1
Admin: 5
Head-Mod: 2
Mod: 3
Jr. Mod: 2

Skype: Sorry don't have it, but that doesn't mean I can't do a good job.

Have you Owned a server Before: Yes ma and my friend worked together but it shut down due to our Host shuting down. I also have helped set up multiple servers.

Why Should I Pick You: Because I am a very mature boy who likes to help out. I never abuse anything given to me. I also am a good leader and manager, I can tell whether or not someone is mature so I can pick the best staff possible to make one of the most enjoyable servers ever!!!! I am a good communicater so I can get my point across to others and understanding of what others are trying to say. I also listen to others suggestions and ideas.

Maturity(1-10): 9 I don't swear never talk trash about anyone.

What type of server would you want to make: I hace multiple ideas but here are two of my favorites

1: Haven't decided the name.
Description: A multiple World server where players can go from a friendly Free Build world to a Anarchy world. Here are the world Ideas I had.
A. Creative Plots.
B. Anarchy grief PVP free for all
C. A Faction world where you can team up with your friends or other minecrafters. Grudging allowed
D. This would be the world where Spawn is also it would be Survival where Greifing is not tolerated.

Idea 2: This would be a pure Minigames server having like 12 different minigames such as.
1: Paintball
2: Spleef
3: Parkour
4: Races (Have mazes and people race each other)
5: Super Mario Bros.
6: BowWarfare
7: TF2
8: CTF
9: Hunger Games
We don't have to start with this many we can work our way up once we get bigger.

How many Plugins would you want: Idea 1: 15-30, Idea 2: 20-40.

I would just like to say that just cause I don't have Skype doesn't mean I am imature. Also I started typing this 5 minutes after you posted so I could get this app to be exactly how I wanted to word it.

~Best Regards~
Christopher
04/24/2013 1:49 pm
Level 30 : Artisan Engineer
Panda1010
IGN B1ACKxPaNDa
Name: Andrew
Exp: I have plenty of Exp i have run 4 servers so far
Age 16
Yes i Have owned 4 server Herocraft loyalkingdom epikcraft prodigious craft
You should pick me because i can easily make a very popular hub server and i can also code custom mini game plugins for the server as well as modify new ones to reduce lag i can also advertise the server on about 10 websites. I can also set up Perms and buycraft and have all the donations sent to you. I can also manage all plugins
Maturity 9/10
I would make a hub server with multiverse.
About 20 - 40 depending on Ram popularity and world.
04/24/2013 1:36 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
DannyChad
Application:

IGN: DannyChad,
Name: Daniel,
Staff Experience: I have a wealth of staff experience on Minecraft servers. I am not going to say I have been staff on over 10 servers because I haven't, I have only been staff on about three and two of them I was a plugin manager. The only reason I haven't been staff on over 10 is because I actually commit to servers and don't get fired from command abuse, jump a sinking ship nor do I just go on servers that will last a month. The only reason I have quit those servers was because I was no longer needed as they have grown into well established servers,
Have You Owned a server before?: Yes I have, I have owned a RPG/PVP server which did very well in my opinion. It gained $60 of donations in the first month which is fantastic for a new server,
Why Should I Pick You: You should pick me because I am actually planning a server already and have started to create a website, if you choose me I will show you it, and I have the skills and mind-set to commit the the server.
Maturity(1-10): I would say 10. I am not being 'cocky' or arrogant but I believe I am mature enough to run a server,
What type of server would you want to make: I want to make a MineZ server that spawns zombies that are faster than the usual zombies. I will make a city for the person to spawn in and the player will either learn to live in the city or make a settlement around in the world. There will be a world border so people don't go too far out,
How many Plugins would you want: I am estimating around 10-25. I hope the server will have enough RAM to hold the amount of players I am hoping for.
04/24/2013 1:20 pm
Level 14 : Journeyman Dolphin
PineapplePerson
IGN: blackout722
Name (first):David
Staff Experience: i have owned a two servers before they had all the building and permissions done i just did not bother release them due to not being 24/7 have been Admin on more than 5 servers mod on more than 5 co owner on two head admin on two and owner on two
Have You Owned a server Before: Yes i have and i know what to do.
Why Should I Pick You: i can build do permissions add plugins sort problems out myself and all that stuff all i need you to do is take the donations and host the server
Maturity(1-10): 9.5
What type of server would you want to make: I would have it in a range Minigames,Hungergames,Factions,Pvp that type of stuff have it all to attract the attention of other players i was also thinking a type of greek server but i can discuss that with you
How many Plugins would you want: At the most maybe 30 but thats a lot i probablywill go nothing near that it depends on how big he server gets and i intend it to get really BIG.
04/24/2013 1:00 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
CommuteEdits
IGN: DorisCole
Name (first): Cole
Staff Experience: Owner, Admin, Moderator, Helper, Artist, Manager
Have You Owned a server Before: Yes, twice.
Why Should I Pick You:I could make an amazing server which I would go 60:40 on donations with you. Giving your 40% of the donations back.
Maturity(1-10): 9
What type of server would you want to make:
Faction/SMP/Survival/Hardcore
How many Plugins would you want: A range from 20-30
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome