How To Create Free Minecraft Server For Lifetime?

BearOfTheBears's Avatar BearOfTheBears8/10/17 10:13 am
1 emeralds 599 2
8/10/2017 10:33 am
raidarr's Avatar raidarr
I Dont Really Know But How Can I Get Free Server For Lifetime i Know Some Hosting Websites But Not Alot Of Them Are Cheap So Can You Guys Really Somehow Help Me Or It Is Very Hard To Create One
BearOfTheBears
Level 4 : Apprentice Crafter

Create an account or sign in to comment.

08/10/2017 10:33 amhistory
Level 22 : Expert Blockhead
raidarr
Host at home. Only way you're going to get a true "lifetime" server.

You have about a fraction of a percent chance of finding an online hosted free server, so I'd count that out of the window.

However, your home hosted server... won't be free if you want it to be good at all. Hosting takes
> memory on your computer
> a good CPU
> 24/7 ontime with occasional maintenance restarts if you want it to be relevant, ie, gain more than a very tiny base of people
> a durable network where other family members aren't streaming ultra HD video all the time
> either having the machine completely dedicated to the network, having a extremely powerful computer, or doing virtually nothing on it to interfere with server operation.
> portforwarding, which means messing with your router and making the network less secure
> possibly money to get a good domain name, as without a domain name, your relevance is cut down a little more. People generally don't remember 132.234.42.32:23241 :p for a random example.
> possibly a higher power bill

Simply put, hosting a server is work, unless you intend to make a very small, tight knit community, in which case the above might not be all bad.
08/10/2017 10:22 am
Level 22 : Expert Nerd
mastergmcrafter
If you have internet at home localhost is always free, but not secure. There are many links to finding how to create a minecraft server and host it from your home. MultiCraft has a Free download for localhost server. Again read up on that topic also. Hope this helped, cause as for free server for life that's not real.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome