┊▶ Ability to adapt quickly to new surroundings
┊▶ Trustworthy!

Helper App

IGN: [In Game Name]
First Name: [Insert IRL Name Here]
TimeZone: [Ex: EST]
List any prior Experience you've had: [Servers/Staff]
Tell us a little about yourself:
Being a community that strives to be unique, tell us a unique skill you possess:
How long will you be able to dedicate to our server?
Anything else you want to share that might increase your chances of acceptance?

Builder:
▶ Age Requirement: 12+
▶ Experience: HIGH
▶ Skills:
┊▶ Building!
┊▶ Knowledge of world edit
┊▶ Knowledge of Voxel Sniper is a plus
┊▶ Ability to build under deadlines
┊▶ Trustworthy!

Builder App
IGN: [In Game Name]
First Name: [Insert IRL Name Here]
TimeZone: [Ex: EST]
Links to pictures of prior builds: [Servers/Staff]
Tell us a little about yourself:
What style of building suits you best?:
Can you work under deadlines?

Check Out The Project Here = LegionMC.factions.ws
ServerWizard
Level 7 : Apprentice Architect

Create an account or sign in to comment.

03/31/2016 8:31 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
brachialspace70
Only if you need a developer
03/23/2016 5:43 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
anonpmc2073773
[deleted]
03/23/2016 4:54 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Network
Xeno
Helper App
IGN: killerknine

TimeZone: GMT

List any prior Experience you've had: I have owned 3 PVE servers and 1 Hub server which I did all the editing, plugin development and building for before the release. But due to the servers being expensive to run I had to close them down. I'm a admin on a upcoming factions server and I basically do all the plugin development and coding for specific plugins within limitations. I am fluent in python and Java (Eclipse)
I have been Co-Owner of a 100+ player server meant for use by Reddit users. From all these servers I have a expansive use of the following plugins and more: Essentials, PermissionEx, World Edit, World Guard, Voxel Sniper, Factions, Plotme.

Tell us a little about yourself: I am currently studying actor and therefore from that I am very confident and also very outgoing and friendly. I do kickboxing and also love high speed rollerblading. I've been playing minecraft for around 6 years now but along side that I also play CSGO and am currently Global Elite.

Being a community that strives to be unique, tell us a unique skill you possess: I am fluent in python and Java (Eclipse) I am also a builder and have worked on a city build for a youtuber. I find myself very outgoing, confident and love socializing with new people.

How long will you be able to dedicate to our server? If I can be online I will be!

Anything else you want to share that might increase your chances of acceptance? I am very good at commands and will be able to help on your server. I am very friendly and will stick to the rules. Ill review all the evidence before coming to any harsh conclusion. If I don't know how to help someone then I wont just give up Ill keep looking for the solution to their problem to provide them with the assistance they require to give them a good overall experience on your server.
03/23/2016 1:05 am
garretthill25_
Hey, my name is Garrett! Now, although I am not trying to join your staff team, I am currently looking for a tight-knit community on Minecraft to join, so could you please provide me with a rough estimate on as to when you plan on opening up your server to the public?
03/22/2016 11:21 pm
TheRogueOne
IGN: TheRogue13
First Name: Alex Mc
TimeZone: EDT
List any prior Experience you've had: My friends old sever a fac sever do not remeber ip.
Tell us a little about yourself: I'm a 14 boy and i love fallout minecraft and other games i act and play trumpet at my school i'm loyal and trustworthy
Being a community that strives to be unique, tell us a unique skill you possess:I play trumpet i act i play lots of video games and i love deadpool
How long will you be able to dedicate to our server? Anytime after school and week ends all the time
Anything else you want to share that might increase your chances of acceptance? I would just love to be apart of the community my YT is https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-Ta-C ... QI4cj6D6vg and we will be soon be uploading video games to are channel
03/17/2016 10:46 pm
MrBubbleUp
Builder Application

IGN: MrBubbleUp
First Name: Max
TimeZone: PST
Links to pictures of prior builds: Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BYRDm5mXUuo Images: http://imgur.com/a/9zbLA
Tell us a little about yourself: I am currently a 104-subscriber Youtuber, with a dream of becoming a Disney Imagineer. Not to mention that I love drawing my favorite cartoon characters/movie actors, etc. Another thing I like to do in my spare time is work on my private server, "Starplex," which I hope to accomplish and release one day for all to enjoy.
What style of building suits you best?: I would prefer a western-type or medieval.
Can you work under deadlines?: Certainly!
03/22/2016 9:23 pm
ServerWizard
Denied
03/22/2016 9:08 pm
ServerWizard
Denied
03/17/2016 9:03 pm
ServerWizard
Bump
03/15/2016 12:44 pm
Level 20 : Expert Network
CREEPAH4LIFE
Helper App
IGN: bradley1130
First Name: Bradley (Ill disclose last name if accepted)
TimeZone: EST
List any prior Experience you've had: I ran many servers but the main one was a network called ExcelsiorNetwork. That server was mainly configured by me with some help with my friend.
Tell us a little about yourself: I am a sophomore in high school, I want to pursue the business/marketing route in college. I also love to fish with my friends, family and myself when I get the chance. Now back to minecraft. I love to configure plugins and make them look one of a kind and very cool regarding the servers needs.
Being a community that strives to be unique, tell us a unique skill you possess: Configuring plugins and configuring permissions files.
How long will you be able to dedicate to our server? On weekdays probably 3-5 hours depending on tests, projects and finals. Then on weekends around 4-6 hours depending if i hangout with friends or go fishing.
Anything else you want to share that might increase your chances of acceptance? As I stated I know how to configure many plugins and make a working permissions file (PEX). I think you should have me as staff is that i'm a fun guy to have a conversation with but when business needs to be handled I can do the task. My goal is to provide the best server experience for the player and make the best decisions for everyone involved in the situation.
03/15/2016 10:10 pm
ServerWizard
Accepted
03/14/2016 9:33 pm
ServerWizard
We are still looking for staff members.
03/14/2016 2:35 am
Level 1 : New Network
StewsOpAtMC
IGN: StewsOpAtMC
First Name: Riley
TimeZone: EST
Links to pictures of prior builds: Have Not At This Moment
Tell us a little about yourself: I like minecraft and I am very good at making plugins and I am very good with commands.(IRL)
I am very fast I make it to state every year and I love to play rugby union and I am a very good sport.
What style of building suits you best?: Medieval and Modern
Can you work under deadlines? Yes

Hope You Enjoy The Application!
03/14/2016 9:03 pm
ServerWizard
Denied
03/13/2016 11:41 pm
nidoranz
IGN: nidoranz
First Name: Kelvin
TimeZone: UTC+08:00
List any prior Experience you've had: i've had been staff on various server but they shut down due to financial problems
Tell us a little about yourself:i am a male and i live in malaysia,my playtime is around afternoon and maybe whole day at weekends sometime i can't play
Being a community that strives to be unique, tell us a unique skill you possess:I am good in catching hackers and another one is managing permission
How long will you be able to dedicate to our server?:0 hour-18 hours
Anything else you want to share that might increase your chances of acceptance?:i wish i could be accepted,as u see u have cool plugin and doesn't lack that much plugin.i wish i can help the server to grow by any mean because i never seen any server to grow into a big server
03/14/2016 9:01 pm
ServerWizard
Denied
03/13/2016 11:34 pm
ServerWizard
Bump
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com