We need loyal staff: 13yrs old and up.

Application-
Applying for:
IGN:
Experience:
Why you want to help:
How are you unique?:

The IP is bossmc.us.to
I will whitelist you if accepted ad PM you!
Nytroh
Level 43 : Master Pixel Puncher

Create an account or sign in to comment.

04/10/2014 10:25 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
Tacky
Application-

Applying for: Any
IGN: TackySwag
Real first name:Haiden
Experience: Own a server, Co-owning a server, moderated, and built on other servers
Why you want to help:
I would like to help because I think my talent should be shared among servers, building, plugin help and just my attitude all together. My attitude can help the server in various ways such as brighting up their day or just being a kind person. With my building skills I can help detail certain spots or just making the server looking nice. With my plugin skills, I am formular with almost all plugins I can easily adapt to plugins, and configure them to the best of my ability
How are you unique?:
I can basically do every thing a server needs.
If accepted, add my skype:
Tacky-_-
04/10/2014 10:16 pm
Level 23 : Expert Architect
noahjsc
Applying for: admin or builder.

IGN: Noahjsc

Real first name: Noah

Experience: I'm currently co-owner on a server and head-admin(ive been co-owner for a while), I'm experienced at building many things, i'm good with plugins and if i need help ik people who built their own server

Why you want to help: First of all I enjoy building servers and watching them grow, I also hate it when i go onto a server with bad staff, I want to make it so it happens less and less.

How are you unique?: I am a great builder, I actually have had staff and do still, i am willing to prove it(unlike some) Also i'm good when it comes to maturity, i can be mature and immature when it appropriate. I have contacts to call for help or ideas and can come up with some good ones too. Also I can make logos(not the best but good enough)
04/10/2014 10:14 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
guitargirll
Application-
Applying for: mod
IGN: guitargirll
Real first name: cleo
Experience: I've been a mod and builder on several servers
Why you want to help: I really like it when staff are friendly on servers that I've played on and want other people to have the same experience
How are you unique?: I'm friendly but on the quiet side and will reach out to newer players. I am a pretty good builder and experienced with worldedit
04/10/2014 9:52 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
turtlespeedbump
Application-
Applying for:Admin
IGN: fariko_bangarz
Real first name: Liam
Experience:Ive been a admin on three servers and a head admin on my friends server.
Why you want to help: I want to make your server a safe,fun, fair environment for players. I can help by making amazing buildings. I'm a really fair staff member and will do whatever you ask.
How are you unique?:I'm a very nice laid back person although I can be strict if needed. Im very creative with minecraft. I make youtube videos. Im not corrupt. And I can make graphics and gfx.
04/10/2014 9:51 pm
davi1541
Applying for:Co-Owner or Head-Admin

IGN:lewi1541

Real first name:David
Experience:200 hr of minecraft
Why you want to help:sounds like fun and i live to help
How are you unique?:i can build i can lead i can help in anyway and i seriously
love minecraft please let me help
04/10/2014 9:47 pm
SHADOWCAIN22
Application-
Applying for: I am applying for admin , builder or moderator

IGN: SHADOWCAIN22

Real first name: Joel

Experience i have co-owned 2 servers head-admin on 2 servers admin on 3 servers builder on 3 servers head-helper 1 server helper 2 servers

Why you want to help: i like helping people work on servers im a great asset to any server with all m experience i like helping servers reach there full potential an helping out in as many ways possible.

How are you unique?: i'm believe the unique thing about me is that im a fairly good builder 9/10 for certain things

-Shadow...
04/10/2014 9:45 pm
Level 19 : Journeyman Hunter
laish
Applying for: Co-Owner or Head-Admin

IGN: laish1

Real first name: Laish

Experience: I co-own 3 servers, I'm head-admin on 3. And I'm an admin on 5.

Why you want to help:I’ll give a couple reasons why I should be staff. One I’m a very dedicated player. I will play on your server for as long as possible or depending on how much I’m needed. Second I’m very skilled with plugins. Mainly different plugins like plotme, factions, pex, groupmanager, world edit, ect. Third I’m great at keeping players in line. An example would be if a player is cussing to much or spamming I’d give them a mute or warning. Latsly I’m a great leader i also believe in the step process(mute, kick, ban). I'm very skilled with MySQL, FTP, and a variety of consoles.

How are you unique?: I’m a straight forward person who doesn't like to procrastinate. I like to learn about new subjects whether it’s math, science, plugins, ect. I may get off track about a couple things although that doesn't mean I can’t accomplish the task at hand. I love playing minecraft in single player and multiplayer. Mainly because it’s a very creative game.
04/10/2014 9:33 pm
Level 43 : Master Pixel Puncher
Nytroh
bump
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome