I'm Helping New Server Owners Make Your Dream Server

Saryion's Avatar Saryion9/13/21 4:15 pm
9/14/2021 4:08 am
Moonrock23's Avatar Moonrock23
Heya PMC!

You're probably reading this because you would like to begin your very own server, that's awesome. The journey has only begun, and there's a long way to go before release. You might not fully understand what to do from here, what kind of game you want to create, which software should you use, and which plugins should you install. Maybe you're looking around for an affordable hosting solution and need some recommendations.

Well. I'm Max also known as Saryion, and I have been making servers for many years. I've helped dozens, owned dozens and learned a lot from the experiences. I'm filled with tips and tricks which you can apply to your very own server, saving you time and a headache in the future. I'll show you which doors to open and how to achieve your end goal.

Note, I'm not going to do everything for you, this is a learning experience for new server owners, I'll simply be a guide and help when I can. I'm also not looking for anything in return, passing on knowledge is more than enough for me.

Contact me on Discord if you're interested in making a server and don't know where to begin.

Discord Tag: Saryion#0001
Saryion
Level 1 : New Explorer