I need a co

Vodka_Russian's Avatar Vodka_Russian9/28/19 9:50 pm
2 emeralds 142 5
10/3/2019 12:01 am
JXRDXN's Avatar JXRDXN
Hello there, i am in need of a Co because i have life stuff and cant do the plugins and look after it. i will pay for it ofcourse so all u need to do is look after it and set up the plugins. If interested reply with age, past expirances, why you wanna be the co and your discord name and tag. The server is a survival/pvp/towny.
Vodka_Russian
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

JXRDXN
10/03/2019 12:01 am
Level 25 : Expert Dragonborn
Discord: JayTheDon #5375
Experience: 7 years of Minecraft 5 years of plugin development, server development, server creation.
54 servers with plugin setup and creation by me.
Also an advanced builder in my spare time of not being a Dev on the server.
DM me for any other details.
LamoidZombieDog
09/29/2019 11:01 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
Hello. I have over 5.5 Years of experience in Developing Minecraft servers. i used to run a 12 Server network, and currently,am in the process of opening a Brand new Network Called FreedomMC. Im Currently 15, And my discord Username would be ╲⎝⧹෴๖̶̶̶ζ͜͡𝓐𝓷𝓰𝓮𝓵෴⧸⎠╱#3333. Please go ahead and PM me if You are interested.
Knox_y
09/29/2019 4:09 am
Level 6 : Apprentice Explorer
All I'd have to do is set up some plugins? Sounds fair enough, unless I have to recruit staff/builders, because I suck at that. I'm 15, but don't let my age fool me. I previously made 2 servers but never made them public because of lack of funds, they were ready to be open to the public with working permissions, ranks, and cosmetics. I do not have any knowledge in creating plugins, however. As for why I want to be a co-owner, well, let's just say I wanted some sort of challenge, and this seems like the perfect one for me. I'll make sure I won't fail no matter what. My Discord is Reality#3814. (I am unable to voice chat for various reasons I'm more than glad to say.)
NotAFighter
09/28/2019 10:06 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
Hey. What do you play on? Windows, Bedrock, etc. Just wanna know before I reply.
Vodka_Russian
09/28/2019 10:33 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
windows, but as i said you probably arent a good choice since u dont know plugins.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome