I want to work as Staff

PremUdeshi's Avatar PremUdeshi6/25/18 2:32 pm
6/26/2018 7:07 am
Bilbo27's Avatar Bilbo27
Hi,
I would love to join your server. I am Prem Udeshi and I am 16 years old. I live in Tanzania, Africa however I am from India.

I used to have my own server but I closed it down because I was getting only 20 people per day.

I love programming. I know 7 different programming languages like (Java, SQL, PHP, Arduino, CSS/HTML, Python, C#). If required, I can build custom plugins.

I can bring in my friends who can also help us to maintain the server. In addition I have a large knowledge of plugins that we can utilize to build quickly and efficiently.

Thanks,
Prem
PremUdeshi
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

06/26/2018 7:07 am
Bilbo27
Hello,

I may be interested in your services add me on discord if you are interested,

Username: Bilbo27#1488

thanks
Waker97
06/25/2018 4:58 pm
YT_FishbirdDD
Hey Prem, I would like a developer that can make me a custom plugin. My server gets almost no players yet, but I am working to improve the player count (just started it a couple days ago). I would love to have someone to help me improve that. However, I only want custom plugins, not the entire developer role. I don't need other people to maintain the server at the moment but I will keep you in mind if I do. Please contact me on discord (eBurgerman#2034) or on my server (fishyone.mcpro.io).
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome