IceCraft Server Spawn Help

iron212212's Avatar iron2122127/5/13 3:49 am
1 emeralds 888 5
7/7/2013 12:36 pm
Growmoor's Avatar Growmoor
IceCraft is a very friendly server the spawn has changed and needs more people to help build the server spawn.

To apply for the new rank Helper You Will have to send an application below and i will also have a rank that will help look for applications called the PlanetMinecrafter witch will be a new rank as well.

To send your application your will need to type the following

What Is My Application For (Rank You Want) :
In Game Name :
How You Got The Ranks (On Other Servers) :
If You Have - Things You Have Built Before :
How Long You Have Been Playing Minecraft :

Thank you
iron212212
Level 16 : Journeyman Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

07/07/2013 12:36 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Growmoor
What Is My Application For :For any Rank.

In Game Name : Crowmoor

Ranks You Have Been On Other Servers : Owner/Founder, Co-owner,Head Admin,Admin,Builder and redstoner

How You Got The Ranks (On Other Servers) : I had my own server but it was too expensive, and being good builder or redstoner or just being good person and playing in those servers alot:)

If You Have - Things You Have Built Before :I dont have them in Planetminecraft but many huge castles and redstone things usually monitors or clocks and that kind things, many PVP arenas and cities.

How Long You Have Been Playing Minecraft :Almost 3 years (I started when minecraft was in Beta 1.2.4.

(Edit) : This is my second Planetminecraft account because that 1st got hacked:/
07/07/2013 12:16 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
turtlehappy123
what is the application for: this application is for any open spots that you have available

IGN: turtlehappy2

Name: Josh

Previous ranks: headmod on a server called turtlecraft, and a helper on magacraft

How I got them: I helped with permissions and creating spawn on magacraft, and on turtlecraft I was given a position as mod because I built the pvp arena, and helped out alot of different players, then got premoted because the owner thought i was doing a great job.

What I have built before: A spawn, Two shops for servers, a pvp arena, a skyHoops arena (still an idea in progress), a giant snowman for christmas, and part of a parkour

How long have you been playing: about 2 and a half years.

so, I would like to help out around iceCraft, Im good at making logos and advertising aswell, if possible could u leave your server adress here so we could get in touch, cya
07/05/2013 8:41 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Miner
iron212212
no soory
07/05/2013 6:32 am
Level 7 : Apprentice Explorer
cocoboi
Is it a crack server?
07/05/2013 3:57 am
Level 1 : New Crafter
thekidudontknow
I would like to be a admin so i could get on creative to fix greifed problems, help keep the place maintained enforce the rules and help people with there questions.
My mc name is MarkTyler
Mr name is jakob herlein
im 12 years old
im a moderator on 2 servers
i got those ranks by filling out an application and talking to the owner and being polite to people
ive built a big house, a wild west town in the dessert and 3 statues of people on minecraft and other stuff i dont remember
ive been playing imnecraft for 5 years
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome