1 emeralds 3.5k 83
2/25/2014 3:06 pm
stormdancer4461's Avatar stormdancer4461

IP to copy to the server: mc.icefuse.com or 69.162.116.10
TeamSpeak 3 IP: ts3.icefuse.com

Useful Links: Website | Forums | Web Store

(Established March 14th, 2013)

Hello fellow Minecrafters!

My name is lightbane and I am here representing as one of the Admins for Icefuse in the hopes of recruiting new members, mostly staff, into joining our network so that we may grow into a large community. But before we get into that, let me tell you a little bit about ourselves.

One of the main questions we are asked is "what are we?”. Well, Icefuse is known as a Minecraft server network that focuses mainly on (but not limited to) RPG type servers. We also host other servers such as creative plot worlds, mini games, faction servers and much more, however we are strictly known for our RPG servers.

Our network was actually founded almost a year ago by Invez and has grown ever since. However, we weren't really known as a network back then, but more as a small community of people who wanted to put together a server. Over time we gained a bigger team, acquired more resources to do things, created a professional website, as well as branched out to other small server owners to team up with. And to top all that off, we aren't done growing!

Currently Icefuse is in the process of creating Elder Scrolls Craft, an RPG server based off of the game "Skyrim, Elder Scrolls". We are also incorporating the other older Skyrim games and created a world based on the Skyrim maps. Though the map is custom made to be unique and different from the actual Skyrim world, it is extremely close as far as detail goes. About 70% of the world is accurate to the games world, but the buildings are 100% accurate. This ensures that you still get that Skyrim experience from the server. We are also getting a hub together, but you can learn more about that once you join.

Before we get into what our team is like, let me introduce some of the higher-ups that run the background operations within Icefuse that you could be working with!

Click to reveal
Known as the founder of Icefuse Networks, Invez is the type of guy who puts work before play (most days). Though he may be easy going and carefree, when needed he takes things seriously and acts as one of the more professional members on the team. He mainly takes care of behind the scenes operations such as plugin developments, though he does a great deal in maintaining the servers so that they are working to their fullest. He takes pride in his creation and cares for his staff like they were his second family.

Click to reveal
Stormdancer (aka storm) is the co-founder and head GM/admin for Icefuse Networks. When she joined Icefuse way back is when the network started to go through big changes for the better, most of it thanks to her. She is also the Co-builder for team Icefuse and helps delegate builders on what needs to be done. She also delegates other staff members on tasks that need to be completed. When push comes to shove, she can get things done while maintaining her bubbly personality.

Click to reveal
I (aka light) am an admin for Icefuse Networks, though I am mainly known as the Head Architect for team Icefuse as well as the lead graphics designer. In fact, most of the images you see on this thread were made by me. My jobs entail in delegating builders as well as create schematic layouts for large builds. I also work in creating logos, emblems, website layouts and fonts for forums regarding Network business.

Now as far as our team goes, our staff consists of a variety of players who work as Helpers, Moderators, Builders and Game Masters for the network. Though each position may differ from one another, they all work to help maintain our network so that it may run to its fullest potential.

Before applying for one of the positions, we'd like to address that you be at least 15 years of age otherwise we will turn your application down. Previous staff experience is a bonus in any application as well as server names you’ve previously works for, however we condemn any form of dishonesty and we will check to see if you are lying, so don’t think we won’t.

If you're applying for a staff position visit our website at Icefuse.net and click on the "apply for administrator" tab at the top menu, or just reply below with the following questions answered:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In game name:
Why should we accept you as a staff member:
Building experience and links to prove of building experience (this is if you"re applying for builder position):
What position are you applying for (Moderator, Helper, Builder, Game Master):
What server are you applying for (Creative plot world, Factions, Elderscrolls,):
Availability to be on the server:
Time zone:
Do you have Teamspeak with mic (this is required):

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lightbane1900
Level 33 : Artisan Architect

Create an account or sign in to comment.

02/25/2014 3:06 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer
stormdancer4461
We are still accepting applications for Builders, Mods, and Helpers. If you are interested please either post an application on this post or you can fill out a staff application on our website icefuse.net.

We look forward to hearing from you!

Storm
Network Co-Owner
02/22/2014 11:56 am
Lightbane1900
We are still taking applications!!

-Lightbane1900
Network Head Architect
02/21/2014 3:57 pm
stormdancer4461
We are still accepting applications. Thank you for your time.

~Storm~
Network Co-Owner
02/19/2014 9:30 pm
stormdancer4461
Bump
02/18/2014 8:13 am
stormdancer4461
Bump
02/17/2014 12:05 pm
stormdancer4461
We had 2 new servers that have joined the network and we are making amazing progress on Elder Scrolls Craft but we still need help with building and staff to help with players when they are on. Thanks for you time.

~Storm~
Network Co-Owner
02/15/2014 2:15 pm
Level 18 : Journeyman Network
jasonsdabomb

In game name: Jasonsdabomb
Staff Experience: I'm a builder on multiple servers, I Have built for prison servers, hub servers, in making their spawn's/Hg arenas. As i'm currently doing with a Network right now.. I have also hosted my own server before so yes... i do know the difficulty it takes to host a server/enforce it.
Why should we accept you as a staff member: Well theres multiple reasons why, One because i have hosted my own server before and i understand its hard, And their are rules to be enforced, And its The Moderators/Helper's job to Make sure people understand the concept of the server/enforce the rules of the server. I can help keep both an active and happy player base, I'd rather not ban someone right away unless he/she was griefing spawn/something important of course, But i'd like to get to know the person and review what he did wrong. I'd like to do this to review of this was a mistake, and lets say he really loved the server, I Dont want to take that away from him/her. I Believe that the players are the most important thing about a server, Their the reason a server is a server.
Building experience and links to prove of building experience (this is if you"re applying for builder position): Heres a link to some of my builds. http://imgur.com/9v5XJeP,nTnZmVB,fFxGMx ... 5T,kzk48H4
Sorry i dont have any pictures of the Hunger games maps im buildings, because it isnt done, I Still need to finish up on some buildings/finish terraforming it!
What position are you applying for (Moderator, Helper, Builder, Game Master): Builder or Moderator
What server are you applying for (Creative plot world, Factions, Elderscrolls,): All of them. I Can build for them all ! Or moderate them too.
Availability to be on the server: 3-4 hours a day, Depends if i'm home or not :3
Time zone: Central TimeZone
Do you have Teamspeak with mic (this is required): Yeah of course! And skype also... Skype: Jasonsdabomb
02/15/2014 1:54 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer
Blueyy__
I hope you saw my application. I really would like to try for this. I never got accepted or denied so that's why im asking .-.
02/15/2014 1:02 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
BlockPoison
In game name: BlockPoison
Staff Experience: I had once owned a BungeeCord Server and currently administrating a server. I have good experience with BungeeCord if you have it
Why should we accept you as a staff member: I think I have enough or maybe more than enough experience to help a fellow minecrafter out. If you need server help or FTP help, I may help you out. I'm very familiar with Multicraft and McMyAdmin if you have those.
Building experience and links to prove of building experience (this is if you"re applying for builder position): I'm not that much of a builder
What position are you applying for (Moderator, Helper, Builder, Game Master): I would love to apply as a Moderator
What server are you applying for (Creative plot world, Factions, Elderscrolls,): May I apply for all since I love all gametypes? If so, That's great
Availability to be on the server: I'd be online usually for at least 30 minutes. My average server time per day is around 5 hours.
Time zone: UTC +08:00
Do you have Teamspeak with mic (this is required): Yes I do

I hope that you'll consider my application.

Regards,
Corey
02/15/2014 1:37 pm
stormdancer4461
Application Accepted! When you have a free moment please join us on Teamspeak ts3.icefuse.com so we can talk to you further about a position with Icefuse Networks

Thanks for applying,
~Storm~
Network Co-Owner
02/15/2014 11:30 am
exnumbers
removed
02/15/2014 11:14 am
stormdancer4461
Still accepting applications
02/14/2014 8:46 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer
Blueyy__
In game name: brookiebear5892
Age: Okay, Im not 15 or older, but Im not looking for a 'patrolling rank'. My rank I wish for will be listed below. I am 12.
Staff Experience: I have been a moderator in some servers, helpers in one I believe, an admin 1 or 2 times, and my rank I am now is a tester.
Why should we accept you as a staff member: I wish to test things, look for bugs, glitches ect. As listed above, I am currently a test dummy. On the server I test, It is a RPG server too. I test dungeons, quests, and this one quest I had to do, If I didn't do it, All the players would have died because spawn was off key. You spaqwned in a wall and died. On that quest, We had to give this witch looking NPC a potion. I gave he the potion, and she teleported me to her 'lair' and when you spawned there, you spawned in a fence and died. I have testing this thing where Wen you go up to an example NPC, he wouldn't give you a quest, and was supposed to. After we went ahead, I found that the warp was broken. I think you get my point. I can also find little holes where players can get through the maps and cheat.
Building experience and links to prove of building experience (this is if you"re applying for builder position): If you wish, I can help with building too. I rate myself a 8.5/10. I can build just about anything. You just have to name it, and explain it and itll be done. Do note though, I love building, but I have a little.. slight short attention span, and I have ADHD and OCD, so if you WERE to accept me as a builder, I would probably fix little tweaks until it was PERFECT.
What position are you applying for (Moderator, Helper, Builder, Game Master): Tester, or builder. Either works.
What server are you applying for (Creative plot world, Factions, Elderscrolls,): I can do all of them if its a tester, and all if its a builder.
Availability to be on the server: (I call this muse) Probably 5.5/10 on weekdays, and 8/10 on weekends. I will notify you if im going somewhere and cant be present.
Time zone: Uhmm... Im in 6th grade and haven't learned much about these, but I believe its the one after ECT.
Do you have Teamspeak with mic (this is required): Required... ;-; I don't. I used to have a Skype, but Skype for a phone never accepts my correct password, so I gave up on it. I hope you will at least let me try my best on your server. I hate I don't have a way of talking. As I said, I gave up on it. Most of the time, when I loose it, It brings me heartache, but I wont go into that story.

I am so sorry If im under aged. I hope you will at least let me try. Ill do anything you need me to. ~Brookie
02/15/2014 2:32 pm
Lightbane1900
Unfortunately you application has been declined due to age concerned, however if you wish to be a tester for the server, you are more than welcome to try our server elderscrolls as we build it and report of any problems/bugs on the website! We hope this doesn't deter you from playing on our servers!

Lightbane1900
Network-Head Architect
02/14/2014 8:18 pm
Sir Therius
In game name: EternalAngelHero
Staff Experience: I have been staff on many servers that were small, but made a decent amount of donations. I have also owned a community and it was successful, though I did not have and receive enough donations to support it.
Why should we accept you as a staff member: Well I can help out, I am learning how o code etc. I will be active on the server a lot, as well as many other things.
Building experience and links to prove of building experience (this is if you"re applying for builder position): I can build pretty decent, though I would not call myself an expert. I can build hubs, and some maps if needed. I have the experience with many servers because when I used to own my community I had many experiments.
What position are you applying for (Moderator, Helper, Builder, Game Master): Game Master, Builder, or a Moderator.
What server are you applying for (Creative plot world, Factions, Elderscrolls,): Any one.
Availability to be on the server: Whenever though usually not that long on weekdays.
Time zone: EST
Do you have Teamspeak with mic (this is required): Yes.
02/16/2014 10:19 am
stormdancer4461
I would like to thank you for apply, unfortunately we have to decline your application due to your age not meeting our minimum age requirement. I would like to say you are more than welcome to come and play on the Network and let us get to know you, we have been known to make exceptions once we know you better.

~Storm~
Network Co-Owner
02/14/2014 4:34 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Engineer
danyytr
storm, Im on teamspeak, can we do the staff application now?
02/14/2014 7:53 pm
stormdancer4461
Thank you danyytr for getting on teamspeak and talking with us. We look forward to seeing more of you on Icefuse Networks.

~Storm~
Network Co-Owner
02/14/2014 4:25 pm
stormdancer4461
Bump
02/13/2014 9:15 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Explorer
Titancraftz
In game name: Titancraftz
Staff Experience: "OP" on a closed server, Own a 24/7 server running on an VPS, Head-Admin on an server which is not open atm, And I helped my friend with his dead server.
Why should we accept you as a staff member: Because, I would like to see this server grow and to help other players in their time of need.
Building experience and links to prove of building experience (this is if you"re applying for builder position): 5-7
What position are you applying for (Moderator, Helper, Builder, Game Master): Moderator
What server are you applying for (Creative plot world, Factions, Elderscrolls, towny): Factions
Availability to be on the server: 3-6 Hours
Do you have Teamspeak or Skype with mic (this is required): Yes
02/13/2014 9:14 pm
danyytr
Ok I got a teamspeak what is the address for your server?
02/13/2014 9:16 pm
stormdancer4461
ts3.icefuse.com
02/13/2014 6:04 pm
danyytr
In game name: danyytr

Staff Experience: Owner and Admin

Why should we accept you as a staff member: I have a very pleasant attitude to people, I can keep my temper in very tense situations. I work very well with people and a lot of people enjoy my presence on their server.

Building experience and links to prove of building experience (this is if you"re applying for builder position): No building experience but I can show you some mini builds
What position are you applying for (Moderator, Helper, Builder, Game Master):
Moderator, Helper, or Game Master

What server are you applying for (Creative plot world, Factions, Elderscrolls, towny):
Factions or Towny

Availability to be on the server:
3 hours a day

Time zone:
Central Time (US and Canada)

Do you have Teamspeak or Skype with mic (this is required): I only have Skype at the moment Skype: Alec Boyanivskyy
02/13/2014 9:03 pm
stormdancer4461
I will say at this moment application accepted but you will need to get teamspeak so we can talk to you further about a position with the Network.

Thanks for applying,

~Storm~
Network Co-Owner
02/13/2014 5:49 pm
stormdancer4461
Bump
02/12/2014 3:00 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Miner
zachattackz
Will apply when im home
02/12/2014 2:52 pm
stormdancer4461
Icefuse Networks is still accepting applications!! We are growing quickly, a recent addition has been a new RPG server that is going to need reliable staff and builders!

Thank you for your time!

~Storm~
Network Co-Owner
02/10/2014 5:48 pm
Level 30 : Artisan Artist
ExpertMinecraftian
In game name: KristopherMiller
-----------------------------------------------
Age:14 (My voice sounds really deep like I'm 16, but let me assure you I'm 14, turning 15 in August.) I figure if you let someone be an Admin that can't capitalize the letter 'i' you would at least consider me. It'd be nice if you could at least read before turning down.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Staff Experience: I have owned a server, which gives me great knowledge on plugin maintenance, if I don't know a plugin and everything it does, I learn it. I have been Admin on countless servers from about 2 years ago, to August of last year, but I want to get back into doing it.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why should we accept you as a staff member: Because, like the owner I take work seriously. When I first made a server, I trusted another server owner with my development (At the time I didn't know). He was about 17 and helped a lot at first. When the server got popular, he used the FTP Access I had trusted him with to mess up my server. I re-did everything, learned about every plugin and swore to myself I would be extremely loyal to anyone I work with/for.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Building experience and links to prove of building experience (this is if you"re applying for builder position): Not applying for Builder.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What position are you applying for (Moderator, Helper, Builder, Game Master): GameMaster
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
What server are you applying for (Creative plot world, Factions, Elderscrolls, towny):
Hard to decide, maybe we can talk further about it on Skype. Might want the Elder Scrolls one.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Availability to be on the server:6-7 Hours on Weekdays. All day on weekends and holidays.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Time zone: US - Central
-------------------------------------------------------------
Do you have Teamspeak or Skype with mic (this is required):
Yes - Skype: Kristopherockz ( I know kind if silly made it awhile ago.)
02/11/2014 10:53 pm
stormdancer4461
-Application accepted- We look forward to talking to you further about a position with Icefuse Networks.

~Storm~ Network Co-Owner
02/10/2014 5:31 pm
Lightbane1900
Our staff has grown tremendously, however we're still taking applications for those interested!!
02/06/2014 9:51 am
stormdancer4461
Still accepting applications for staff!
02/04/2014 4:54 pm
Level 12 : Journeyman Pokemon
RighteousHound
In game name: Houndoomer_97

Staff Experience: When I first bought this game, I played a lot of multiplayer. One day there was an Owner looking for staff members to help keep the server in order. I applied not knowing that this is first experience will carry on until I finish. From that day I worked for very popular servers such as BearNation, GodPvP and Lightning Hub. My best server would of been BearNation because I worked for them for 1 and a half years. But ever since that day that I was introduced to this job, I never loved minecraft than I ever loved it before.

Why should we accept you as a staff member: You should accept me because I have the potential to do wonderful things on your server. Also the massive amount of experience I have is more than you can think of. My previous Owners adored me because of my; Disipline, Way of Management and Speed. According to a recent time check I did, I can type /kick in less than 2 seconds. Its not fast but its not slow either. I love doing this job its my main hobby. My minecraft dream was to become part of a professional server and this dream may come true, if I show you my dedication. Most of the other server Owners don't seem to show a lot of appreciation/organisation towards the server and its players/staff. This server is showing me you want to make money, make people, happy and become popular to the public. I think maturity should be a vital part of server management. It tends to be a problem with me. I always choose the server when the Owner is 9-10 years old and would have no idea how to run a server properly. Scrolling down through the comments posted back to the other applicants shows me a lot you are looking for someone who is mature and capable of doing a good job at managing servers, this is why I chose your server to become staff.

What position are you applying for: Moderator.

What server are you applying for:If its possible I would like to manage Towny and Factions.

Availability to be on the server: 4-5 Hours a day.

Time zone: GMT

Do you have Teamspeak or Skype with mic (this is required): seamus7211
02/05/2014 12:35 pm
stormdancer4461
Application accepted! I would like to invite you to join us on our Teamspeak ip: ts3.icefuse.com so we can talk to you further about a position with Icefuse Networks.

~Storm~ Network Co-Owner
02/04/2014 4:04 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Crafter
themarsman1
In game name: themarsman1

Staff Experience: I have been staff on a server that had 100 players per day, I have also owned 3 servers at a time that were connected through bungee and managed all three

Why should we accept you as a staff member: Some reasons on why you should pick me for staff is that i am a nice kind person that puts other people before myself. i like to help out wherever help is needed. i used to volunteer at a senior home so i know how to deal with people that are having a bad time and try to calm then down. i know how to deal with bad players, i know this sounds like everyone else when i say this but i think this time its relevant, i used to be mod on this one server it was a tekkit server and this server was very popular 100+ people on per day that got a lot of donations this server had very strict rules and i had to study them and every week when their was an update in the rules or something that needed to be said we help a weekly meeting on a teamspeak server we used google docks to write up the rules and distribute them to the diffident staff . there were written examples of if this happened then you do this and I studied those and never forgot them but sadly in the end the server went down. this all means that i am really well with rules and following them.

What position are you applying for: Moderator

What server are you applying for : Towny or Factons

Availability to be on the server: 4+ hours a day

Do you have Teamspeak or Skype with mic (this is required): Yes I have teamspeak and Skype. My Skype is nick.creeperkillinggods
02/05/2014 12:35 pm
stormdancer4461
Application accepted! I would like to invite you to join us on our Teamspeak ip: ts3.icefuse.com so we can talk to you further about a position with Icefuse Networks.

~Storm~ Network Co-Owner
02/04/2014 4:00 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Mage
SKSoccer
In game name: SKSoccer
Staff Experience: Moderator on mc.ecocitycraft.com (100-300 constant players)
Why should we accept you as a staff member: I am an experienced moderator, and can help keep both an active and happy player base. I have great interpersonal skills, and would rather build a relationship with a player and talk to them about what they did wrong, rather than ban them.
What position are you applying for (Moderator, Helper, Builder, Game Master): Moderator
What server are you applying for (Creative plot world, Factions, Elderscrolls, towny): Towny
Availability to be on the server: 3 to 5 Hours/Day
Do you have Teamspeak or Skype with mic (this is required): Skype: SKSoccer4
Contact me here if possible: https://www.facebook.com/julie.howe.501
02/05/2014 12:36 pm
stormdancer4461

~Storm~ Network Co-Owner
02/04/2014 3:51 pm
stormdancer4461
Still accepting more applications!
01/30/2014 10:45 pm
Level 13 : Journeyman Architect
Dragonix12
In game name: qwerty12030
Staff Experience: I have made my own server and have been a YouTuber, Admin, Builder, Site Moderator before.
Why should we accept you as a staff member: Because I think that I am very mature and will moderate people strictly under the required conditions.
Building experience and links to prove of building experience (this is if you"re applying for builder position): http://s1059.photobucket.com/user/derek ... t=3&page=1
What position are you applying for (Moderator, Helper, Builder, Game Master): Builder or Moderator (possibly Game Master)
What server are you applying for (Creative plot world, minigames, Factions, Elderscrolls, towny): minigames, Factions, or Creative
Availability to be on the server: I can be on for 3 hours
Do you have Teamspeak or Skype with mic (this is required): Yes I have both
02/03/2014 11:00 pm
stormdancer4461
Thank you for apply, We would like to invite you to join us on teamspeak to talk about a position with Icefuse Networks.

~Storm~ Network Head Admin
01/27/2014 4:30 pm
shartsinpants
In game name: ShartsInPants

Staff Experience: Plugin Manager on 2 servers, Mod on 1, admin on 1 (All Dead Due To Lazy Owners)

Why should we accept you as a staff member:
First off, I'd like to state that i am a very friendly person. I do my best to not get into fights with players, and i am firm but friendly. I am great with permissionsex, worldguard, and managing plugins (I have been plugin manager on most servers which i have been staff on). I can do pretty much anything except build well, but i am able to help if im shown what to do. I learn quick, and i listen to my superiors. Another thing that makes me stand out from the applicants is my ability to handle diciplinary situations. I give reasonable punnishments depending on the person. Also, i do not play favorites in general. I will do my best to respond to everyone who needs help. I am able to setup buycraft as well. Lastly, id like to say that i prefer admin, but moderator would be fine, too. I know that you have many people applying, and i'd like to get my hand into this incredible network.

What position are you applying for (Moderator, Helper, Builder, Game Master) Most Preferably Game Master, or Moderator

What server are you applying for (Creative plot world, Factions, Elderscrolls, towny): Factions, Towny

Availability to be on the server: 2+ hours per day

Time zone: Central Time (USA)

Do you have Teamspeak or Skype with mic (this is required): Yes

PS I applied as well on the website as well, i hope that is not a problem
01/27/2014 3:56 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Warrior
Derpy98
In game name: Derpy98
Staff Experience: I have been an Admin on 3 Servers, Moderator on 4, and Co-Owner on 1. Unfortunately all of those but a selected few were small servers and ended up being shut down for lack of Users. Two of the servers i helped manage were: GoldCraft and Dynamic Craft, unfortunately those to servers wiped their staff. However, I am no longer apart of any server staff but I really look forward to getting accepted into this servers staff.
Why should we accept you as a staff member: I will do many things including but not limited to; Cleansing the Community, I can keep all hackers/griefers/evildoers out of this server or, I will serve justice rightfully. I can manage plugins, not only have I hosted my own server before and modified my own plugins but, I have also worked for my mothers company for a while. I would help them with coding on their website, and my mother at times, would teach me about some coding. The coding on that website was way more advanced then the coding on minecraft, so I think I can easily adjust to minecraft coding. Building, when I build, I am above average however, I need to have a picture in my mind of what I'm building so then I can make the appropriate adjustments to the building when I'm finished. I normally build what I'm building first and then I perfect it afterwards. I can also improve staff morale or just any players in that matter, I like telling jokes that make people feel better. (when they are appropriate that is.) I can help with discipline as well, I have worked with many childish Administrators/Moderators that abuse their commands and pretty much did whatever they pleased. I was one of the few that would help discipline them, tell them what they should be working on instead of goofing off and in the end it actually did some work, they started doing their jobs correctly. I'm not harsh unless the situation demands harshness, if it's something simple like a staff member didn't do their job well, I will just tell them (in the nicest manner possible) what they should change and how it will influence them. All of these, are just a selected few of my best attributes.
Building experience and links to prove of building experience (this is if you"re applying for builder position): N/A
What position are you applying for (Moderator, Helper, Builder, Game Master): Preferably Admin or Moderator.
What server are you applying for (Creative plot world, Factions, Elderscrolls, towny): Towny
[b][color=#0080FF]Availability to be on the server:[[/color]/b] 15-30 hours a week.
[b][color=#0080FF]Time zone:[/color][/b] Eastern Standard Time (United States)
[b][color=#0080FF]Do you have Teamspeak or Skype with mic (this is required):[/color][/b] I have both Skype is: Derpy98 (picture that says Dante Jones)
01/27/2014 3:53 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
mrvanhalen93
Did you even see my app?
01/28/2014 10:49 am
Lightbane1900
yes we did, we're still reviewing your's as well as others. Just be patient!
01/28/2014 2:31 pm
mrvanhalen93
Okay sorry! I will be patient lol I just thought you didn't see it thanks for replying tho!
01/27/2014 3:10 pm
Bubbad2002
-[SNIP: Advertising your stuff on someone else's thread is not cool]-
01/27/2014 3:45 pm
Lightbane1900
What are you talking about...
01/27/2014 2:25 pm
mrvanhalen93
In game name: dmb32693

Age: 16 Pretty mature for my age I can be funny if I want to but I can take it all seriously if you need me to. I'd prob rate it honestly 8.5/10 most of the time.

Staff Experience: Yes I have been a staff member on other servers I even owned some in the past. I have just gotten really bored of Minecraft and those servers always got deleted or whatever really. So I just quit them and got bored it's been 2 years since I played but I feel like getting back into it. I also promise to start playing more you guys would be the first server in awhile so let me know.

Why should we accept you as a staff member: I think I deserve it cause well even tho I have not played in a very long time I am good at a lot of stuff I am okay at building but I can pretty much watch the server pretty good I am a pretty observant person I am pretty mature for my age if it comes to it. But please let me know I can't really say much cause it's been a long time but I think I standout a little more then others cause of my maturity level. My watching over servers and helping others. I have one a lot in the past with servers but I just left cause I got sick overall of Minecraft but now I am back into it. But if you guys also accept other stuff like from other games I do own a level 25 guild on a game called World of Warcraft. I have owned servers in the past but since my parents switched providers my port forwarding won't work. I also have knowledge of some plugins from what I remember like Factions, Essentials, and a couple of others. Owning a level 25 guild that is active is like a Minecraft server so yeah it's good if that counts. Thanks for reading but I think I would be good hope you pick me and have a good day!

What position are you applying for (Moderator, Helper, Builder, Game Master): Any you think I deserve!

What server are you applying for (Creative plot world, Factions, Elderscrolls, towny): Any is fine with me.

Availability to be on the server: 15+ hours depends on weekends usually all day on week days yeah about the same.

Time zone: EST.

Do you have Teamspeak or Skype with mic (this is required): Yes I have both and a mic.
01/29/2014 12:12 pm
stormdancer4461
Accepted, please join us on teamspeak when you have a free moment and we can talk further about a position with the Network.

Thanks,
~Storm~ Network Head Admin
01/27/2014 1:57 pm
mrvanhalen93
bump
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome