♜ICEJ ♜ LuckyBlock Factions! ♞♞♞

cheesebeans's Avatar cheesebeans7/4/15 10:51 am
1 emeralds 108 8
7/10/2015 4:00 pm
cheesebeans's Avatar cheesebeans
Hello! My name is Jay. I have opened a brand new server , which you might find fun
It has factions and LuckyBlocks! Sounds pretty awesome

The ip is: mc.icej.biz

I currently do not have any staff, and may be looking into it soon, depending on how popular the server becomes. If you wanna come join me and invite your friends then join with any 1.8 version of minecraft

There are absolutely no rules, as long as the plugins don't stop you! Feel free to give me suggestions to improve the server and point out any bugs you notice during your time!

The server is completely new, so you will be the first players ever to play! Pretty awesome, right?
cheesebeans
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

cheesebeans
07/10/2015 4:00 pm
bump!
cheesebeans
07/10/2015 9:51 am
Server was down for 2 hours for some work on the back end of the server. Apologies if you were trying to connect! It is working completely fine now! If there are any issues let a member of staff know on the server
cheesebeans
07/09/2015 1:40 pm
UPDATE:

We are considering opening another type of special key crate. This will be used to give out prizes for our competitions and perhaps our donation page!
cheesebeans
07/08/2015 2:13 pm
UPDATE:

Our website is:
http://icej.enjin.com/

We have setup a forums, donation page and contact area!
This is really great as it allows our community to be able to communicate via the forums to give updates etc without players having to be ingame!
cheesebeans
07/06/2015 5:11 pm
UPDATE:
We hosted a boat race as we had 20 players on. This is our second time doing a boat race! However, in upcoming event we will spice things up by doing other types of challenges. One player suggested to do a parkour race, which we will most likely do for next week! We give out some cool prizes that include luckyblocks and also some rare special keys, which allow you to open a crate! If you wanna join in with the fun look at the ip above and come play! It is minecraft version 1.8+.
Have a good day! Hope to see you soon!
cheesebeans
07/06/2015 11:08 am
UPDATE:

Our new website is up and running with a store for in game ranks now. We have done it so that they do not have a huge advantage like most servers have for factions. We are not a pay to win server. The rank is for people who want to support the server and keep it going. Hope you have a great day!
cheesebeans
07/05/2015 6:16 pm
UPDATE:
We have come up with a better system to make luckyblocks still feel exciting. Just to make sure you don't always get the same prizes, we will change the prizes and bad items like creepers every week. This will ensure you won't get bored of having similar prizes! I hope you have fun!
cheesebeans
07/05/2015 11:53 am
UPDATE:

We have our website up and running properly now. Check the planetminecraft page of the server which will show the website URL.
You will need to sign up for it as it is an enjin site.

Hope you have fun!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome