Ideas for a Server

s15c's Avatar s15c4/17/12 4:41 pm
1 emeralds 126 1
4/17/2012 10:26 pm
zeezeeazc123's Avatar zeezeeazc123
So... I've got my server. It's kind of large and runs 24/7 no lag hosted by a company... but I have a small problem. I don't really know what I want to do with it. So... any ideas? How do you guys like servers to be run?

I already have staff and I know what I'm doing (I've been running a server for 10-11 months now, public for about 9), so throw something at me, I might just be able to pull it off.

Idea 1- A Hunger Games. Of course, once this is over, we'd have to go back to this thread and try again with a new idea.
Idea 2- Factions. I'm not a super huge fan of factions because it leaves me and the admins kind of bored with nothing to do, but it's a consideration.
Idea 3- Freebuild. Typically, people get bored very quickly on freebuild, so it's just a meh idea.
Idea 4- Non-PvP Survival. What it sounds like.
Idea 5- Non-Factions PvP + Survival.
Idea 6- Anything else that sounds more fun? I'm really very super open to ideas.

No, I won't let you use my server for custom map recording. No, you may not become admin. No, you may not become co-owner. No, you aren't going to be mod, either. No.
s15c
Level 45 : Master Enderdragon