[*NEW*] [UNIQUE] ImperiorCraft Factions! [GLOBAL COMMUNITY]

zachzombie's Avatar zachzombie3/31/16 5:06 pm
3/31/2016 5:27 pm
AmazingSword's Avatar AmazingSword
HELLO THERE!

Hey! You! Yeah you! The one who's reading this right now. Did you ever dream of a community where you could meet people from arround the world and play along side them in an EPIC faction server? Well, here's your chance. We need players like you come join us here at ImperiorCraft.

What Are We?

Well, now that I caught your attention, let me explain just what ImperiorCraft is and what we're aiming for. Right now, we are a small gaming community with great, dedicated players who are among the most friendly I've ever seen! The problem is though, we dont have many players joining appart from the already dedicated players who are on almost daily and who will help you out as best they can. We recently went through a reset about 4 weeks ago so the economy is quite balanced at the moment. Currently, we feature a variety of plugins including (But not limited to) McMMO, CratesReloaded (Vote Crates), PlayerVaults, Buycraft and more!!! We're trying to become a successful faction server by growing the community and have the server ran completely off players donations (instead of the owners pocket).

Are you looking for staff?

Here at ImperiorCraft we are always looking dedicated players who think they can make a difference on the server and keep order. We're ecstatic to see that there are many players who are enjoying playing on the server and understand the community.

Great, now where can I apply?

Now don't get too hasty there Billy Bob. You need to make sure you've played on the server for at least 3 days so we can make absolutely sure we know you and that you understand the server's rules, community, and other staff members. If you believe you understand these 3 things, and you've played on the server for at least 3 days, we will be happy to see you apply on the website! http://www.imperiorcraft.com

Well, you got me, what's the IP?

play.imperiorcraft.com

Hope to see you on the server!

~Fowxxy (ImperiorCraft Helper)
zachzombie
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner