*Imposer Craft* giving rank / items/ exp /pets /crate key !

Zachary_ong98's Avatar Zachary_ong981/11/16 10:14 pm
1 emeralds 132 1
1/12/2016 4:46 am
Zachary_ong98's Avatar Zachary_ong98

Hello ! i am Zachary Owner of Imposer Craft !
Server ip - Play.imposercraft.com
server buycraft - http://imposercraft.buycraft.net/
server website - http://imposercraft.com

A short introduction of me,
===================================================================
I am 18 years in age and started playing minecraft when i am 14 .I am not a very good builder but i tried and didn't gave up easily,During the days i play minecraft i am new in everything i don't even know what was server and how to host a server , After a few weeks of playing i started finding out new command and what it does also started being curious on how to host a server! I then began to google search , in the end i found out lots of info about hosting servers and even commands ! I then started Hosting servers! At the age of 17 i stop for a period of time playing minecraft as i have to study for my Last and final exam!
Now i am back here hosting a server i hope whoever who read this can give the server a chance to survive by playing and being active!

Now a Short Introduction of the server!
Imposer Craft is a Faction server [ op] [raiding] [pvp] [kits]
Imposer Craft is Not just a normal faction server like how other server ,We uses custom plugin coded by our developer .
What this plugin does ?
This plugin have a shop which you can buy Crates key / Pets / Blocks / Raiding item also we try to give the best to everyone in the server! The developer will keep
updating the plugin adding new items/Stuff/Fun to the server!
This plugin is also a currency in game its called as souls!
Souls is a currency for Imposer Craft use to buy items in /shop or by right clicking the npc at /spawn!
You could earn souls by voting / killing boss! / Donate or do jobs for money and exchange them to souls! (/se)
Zachary_ong98
Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer