ImposerCraft - [New server] Only For Factions PvP players.

Zachary_ong98's Avatar Zachary_ong9812/31/15 11:58 pm
1 emeralds 125 2
1/1/2016 1:40 am
Zachary_ong98's Avatar Zachary_ong98

In this server, we have 1 custom features : The normal currency is in '$' You can earn it by killing Mobs or player, or By selling Items with /sell command! Money wll be destroy when it enter the hopper! More custom Plugin to be added in future to improve the Server !

Players will lose faction power, Some of their money and also their items in the inventory everytime they die.Players are encouraged not to die and not to simply Take their own life because Of hunger.

The other currency in this server is PCoin, a custom made currency exclusive to this server! PCoin is a special currency that can be spent on certain features, such as custom tag for 50 PCoin, Ranks, Faction powerBoosts Or even to Buy crate key! To earn PCoin, Simply vote for the server by doing /Vote, or Donate!

Helper ranks and above are not allowed to pvp or join a normal player's factions, simply to make things fair and to completely remove all player bias in the server.

Comment your skype name Or add me on skype! And i will add you to group to prepare for server opening!

To apply for STAFF go --> http://www.planetminecraft.com/forums/imposercraft-looking-for-all-type-staff-t529784.html?sid=58a8a5052029a3b3ad167daf7eba70c8
Zachary_ong98
Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer