Infamous - Looking for staff!

MrWardy's Avatar MrWardy1/1/18 3:27 am history
1/13/2018 5:30 pm
nodle's Avatar nodle
Infamous
Infamous is a minigame server. We are currently looking for new staff members to help us develop the server to it's full potential. You may apply for staff, builder or developer in the comments.

We currently have host the following minigames...
- BedWars

If you happen to apply for staff, you will first receive "Helper" out of "Helper", "Moderator" and "Administrator". You may be promoted based on your activity, trustworthyness and effort put into being a staff member.

Please provide the following in your application...
- Minecraft Username
- Discord Username and ID
- What position you are applying for (Staff | Builder | Developer)

The rest of the application is up to you. Make your own thoughtful questions, put lots of detail and effort into your application and be sure you have a mature attitude. Good luck and we hope to see you around!

If your application is accepted you will be replied with further simple instructions to becoming staff!
MrWardy
Level 3 : Apprentice Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

01/06/2018 4:22 pm
Level 29 : Expert Architect
Uzal
ign: Paladindingo
Dissy: Paladin#3542
Apply for: builder
Here's a brief imgur of some of my work, let me know if you're interested
imgur.com/a/eX2PR
01/07/2018 12:50 am
MrWardy
Application Approved
I was very impressed with your builds, I've sent you a friend request on discord.
01/06/2018 3:15 am
Level 1 : New Miner
AshesOnny
Username: AshesOnny
Discord: AshesOnny#6706
What position are you applying for: Builder

Others: I know redstone circuits and world edit. I also know minecraft basic command. I can build basic houses and stuff. I hope I get the position
01/06/2018 1:09 pm
MrWardy
I am interested in what you can do, I'd like to see that first hand. I've sent you a friend request, please accept it.
01/06/2018 11:50 pm
AshesOnny
Sure I would like to show you
01/05/2018 10:50 pm
IdlePvps
Username: IdlePvPs

Discord Name: IdlePvPs#1551

Apply: Owner

Plz Give me wardy. I am good Boi
01/06/2018 1:08 pm
MrWardy
Application rejected for obvious reasons
01/05/2018 10:51 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Crafter
31ia2
BUILD THE WALL
01/05/2018 6:06 pm
Wewer1212
MC Username:
Rubberduki

Discord:
RubberDuki#1660

What position are you applying for:
Staff

Why are you applying for this position:
I'd like to apply for staff in particular because I'm great with people and communication, which is a big part in any sort of communial type thing, such as a minecraft server. A staff member is a mandatory position in any sort of server or network and I noticed that you guys are reviewing applications so I thought I'd give it a try. I'd like this position because I like working with people, I'm very social. I like to be up to date on things, know how everything is running, know how everybody is doing, etc. I feel like I'd be a great fit for this role, and have had this role on past minecraft servers. Also, I'm very fast acting. If I know someone is acting unorthodox then I would keep tabs on them to make sure everything is fine, and if they act out of proportion I would act as fast as possible. I'm also very familiar with commands and a lot of plugins, which is very useful when working with spigot/bukkit servers.

How Experienced are you:
I've been playing minecraft for quite awhile, now. I've been playing since the release of 1.2.4 and have loved the concept of multiplayer servers every since. I have been Moderator and Administrator on many small servers that are now sadly shut down. I have also owned my own server and know how hard it is to trust people and believe them. I also used to be a Head-Moderator on a Garry's Mod server called Imperial Entertainment. I resigned from this position as it was summer and I had planned on losing weight. The server was pretty popular had about 200-300 regulars and 20-30 people on at a time.

If you saw someone something against the rules over and over what do you do?- Act fast and give them a warning, and if they do not comply I would take action. For example, if it was spamming they would get a temp mute, and then after the temp mute is done if they continue I would give them a full mute and a forum or channel on discord to appeal to mute to, I would also gather evidence to show I'm not abusing powers as a lot of "victims" claim that staff are abusing powers.
01/05/2018 10:52 pm
MrWardy
Application Approved
Your application was extremely detailed and organized. This is the perfect and by far best example of what an application should look like when given the opportunity to create one's own questions and answer them.

I've sent you a friend request on discord. My username is MrWardy. I only have one question to ask and look forward to working with you in the future!
01/05/2018 5:37 pm
gaminguy23
gaminguy23
gaminguy23#7785
Staff
01/05/2018 10:01 pm
MrWardy
Application Rejected

You're meant to make your own questions that tell us who you are and how you can help etc.
01/04/2018 2:43 pm
bbluephoenix
Minecraft Username: bbluephoenix
Discord Username and ID: bbluephoenix #5236
What position you are applying for: Staff
Becoming a server staff member requires creating a community that many consider a great, safe environment and I am willing to do so. I have had experiences with being a Mod and a Helper on a couple servers (mainly about 30-40 people.) I am willing to communicate with others to solve disputes and/or other problems that may occur. I have fun with what I do but I am also serious when the matter requires me to do so. I am also bilingual, so I speak English and Spanish fluently. (: Thank you for your time and Happy New Year!
01/05/2018 5:16 pm
MrWardy
Your level of maturity is very high and we look for people like you. I've sent you a friend request on discord. I need to ask a few more questions. As of now you are most likely going to be our newest Helper!
01/05/2018 10:43 pm
bbluephoenix
I have accepted your friend request and thank you!
01/04/2018 7:33 amhistory
Holsuki
Minecraft Username: SwOoOoOosh (I will change it to Holsuki)

Discord Username and ID: Holsuki #7540

What position are you applying for: Staff

Why I should be staff: I know that I can help this server grow and thrive if you give me a chance. I have been a staff on other servers (mostly smaller, 15-50 players) most are shut down. I have been Helper, but promoted most of the time. I can offer dedication and my support to the server. I am very mature for my age and I know how to work well with others

As for the actual players on the server, I know how to deal with those people if you know what I mean, heh. Depending on what the situation is, I will use my common sense and best judgment. I can deal with drama. I know that I should never give players items, so don't worry about that. The highest rank I have gotten is Head-Admin. I'm hoping you will take my application into consideration while choosing :) Happy New Year!

P.S, if im accepted, add me on discord
01/04/2018 1:46 pm
MrWardy
Hi, I love your experience, a 15-50 playerbase is great as of now though I hope we grow into much bigger than that. I've sent you a friend request on discord.
01/04/2018 12:17 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
PinkehChan
- Minecraft Username: Pinkipie
- Discord Username and ID: Pinkipie#1742
- What position you are applying for (Staff | Builder | Developer): I am horrible at coding and developing, so Builder or Staff.

I have a lot of experience when it comes to being staff, as well as disputing arguments between others and just being generally responsible. I am also a skilled builder as I have been playing Minecraft for just under 6 years now. I am good at medieval and modern style builds, as well as interior. I am skilled with worldedit and terraforming as well. I know basic staff commands since they are usually global. I am mature, will not tolerate people breaking rules and am willing to cooperate and am a fast learner! :D
Thanks! -Pinki
01/04/2018 1:42 pm
MrWardy
Hi, I love how you understand, though there are similarities to most servers, lots of servers have different ways of going about their actions, that's very important. I've sent you a friend request on discord.
01/03/2018 7:26 pmhistory
RespenXI
Please provide the following in your application...
- Minecraft Username RespenTM
- Discord Username and ID RespenTM#2667 albeit i'm without a microphone.
- Age 16
- What position you are applying for Staff/Builder I have experience with both roles and as such i'm willing to take whichever of the two is more needed.

I have experience with screen sharing and Building, My greatest strength in building in Archaic and Medieval, my greatest weakness is Interior designing, i'm able to build with terrain or create terrain, i've acquired the role of Builder, Sr Builder, Helper, Mod, Sr Mod, Admin among my time on Minecraft. I'd say i'm experienced with Worldedit. I Wish to be staff on Infamous as i believe i could learn from my experience here, and i believe i can benefit the server. side note: i tend to be rather tense around others until i get to know them.
01/04/2018 1:38 pm
MrWardy
I appreciate you being very open and honest with your application. I love your versitility that you can bring to the team and would love to give you more information. I've sent you a friend request on discord.
01/03/2018 6:51 pmhistory
SaltedWater
Username: Incrediblythin
Discord:HilariousNept00ns#6418
staff.

I am on all the time.
I know when a hacker hacks on a server because I play pvp a lot. It would be a great opportunity! I have helped one of my friends (A Staff) to find hackers. I am also experienced in finding hackers in large crowds. I have seen millions of hackers.
How long can I be on the server? 2-4 hours a day.
I am experienced in being a mod for a different server. It has worked well but then it shut down.
I am a person that is trustworthy and loyal. I will also communicate with our other staff. I'm helpful all the time. Hope I get accepted.

Thanks,
Luke
01/04/2018 1:34 pm
MrWardy
Hi, I found your application quite interesting and would love to see your capabilities, I've sent you a friend request on discord.
01/03/2018 4:59 pmhistory
Level 3 : Apprentice Crafter
31ia2
- Minecraft Username: 31ia2
- Discord Username and ID: 31ia2 #5796
- Staff

I'm a ok builder but I'm better with people and managing a server. I have been a co-owner of a few servers and admin on a few, hey never where really big and didn't last long but I thought that it was a good learning experience and it was time to move on to some bigger project.

I also like to hang out with the community and talk with them to see how to make the server better with feedback and also make sure they are following the rules.

I also have pretty good experience with hackers and easy for me to spot what they are doing and follow through with the appropriate actions. I will be able to go one there server for at least 2-4 hours a day and maybe more on the weekends. All depending on school and work, but I look forward to helping out :)

Best regards, Elias
01/04/2018 1:32 pm
MrWardy
Hi, I loved your application and would love to be in contact, I've sent you a friend request on discord.
01/02/2018 2:14 pm
_InfinityGaming_1
- Minecraft Username: _InfinityGaming_
- Discord Username and ID _InfinityGaming_#7156
- What position you are applying for (Staff | Builder | Developer) Staff

I would like to say with my maturity and trustworthy, you should hire me as a staff member. i would never disappoint you. I can make a big impact on the hacking and drama started in the server. I know a lot about hacking and I can definitely tell who hacks. I am also quick to report people. I get the job done with initiative and preciseness. I don't report someone without thinking it through. For example, I go through the thought process of deciding whether or not it is against the rules and whether or not my evidence is good enough. Thought processes such as these are needed to get the job done as less mistakes are made when actions are thought through before they are done. I answer people's questions about the server all the time. I respond pretty quickly too so I don't make them wait too long, which could cause the to get impatient and disconnect. But sometimes, i often see alot of Advertisers going around on people's server where there were no mods on on that time. I'm trying my best to make your server as healthy and social as possible by staying online and responding to questions, requests, complains etc. I can handle long conversations and pressure without a problem, and I truly enjoy helping others with their problems because it gives yourself and the person you're helping a great feeling
01/03/2018 4:03 pm
MrWardy
Denied, next time put a little effort into your application, you didn't even change a single word, it was a complete copy and paste. Thank you IG_Greedy for letting me know about this stolen application.
01/02/2018 12:51 pm
FunnyTheme
Hi!
Username: FunnyTheme
Discord: WGCgamer // ID: #4853
Position: Staff, maybe builder.

I would like to think of myself as an alright builder, I'm a creative person in general and i'm working at high grade in GCSE Art to prove that at the moment! haha. When it comes to Minecraft, though, I feel very limited with how I can build things, therefore I only make 'good' builds when I feel a rush of creativity I guess. I need a good idea to work from.

Most of all i'd love to become a staff member. The idea of helping people and letting the server community thrive compels me to help with anything to the best of my ability. As well as being kind and mature to all, I would enforce the server rules. I'm fair and just, and if I don't know something I will ask about it.

I'm a confident person, and love helping others.

Thank you! :)
01/03/2018 4:10 pm
MrWardy
I was very impressed with your application and would love to have you on the team. I've sent you a friend request on discord.
01/02/2018 12:22 pm
Plymouth66
- Minecraft User: Plymouth_66
- Discord: Plymouth_66#6605
- What position you are applying for: Staff

I have been staff on many servers before, and even ran my own server at one point. I hope I can be staff on a mini game server, because I feel it would be a great opportunity! If you need any evidence of servers I’ve staffed on, you can HMU on discord. I hope I get this opportunity to be staff here. Thank you!
01/02/2018 1:11 pm
MrWardy
Application accepted
01/02/2018 12:00 pmhistory
APCYouTube
- Minecraft Username: Zenworm
- Discord Username and ID: Tray - YT Comeback.#9864
- What position you are applying for (Staff | Builder | Developer) Staff (I would like if you give me Mod)

App:

Previous Experience: I was staff at a lot of servers, they liked me of course. I know to manage plugins ingame and configure the configs, make cool messages and stuff.
How much will you be able to be online a day: 2 to 3 hours.
How different are you than other applicants: I am helpful, mature, active, talkative. I am ready to help and I can introduce the server to all the new members. I can catch a hacker, and I have moderating experience already 1 year.
How mature you think you are (from 1 to 10): 9

--- Some Scenarios I've through of ---
What would you do if a player bullies another player: Warn him, if he doesn't stop I would mute him in total of 1 day time.
What would you do if you find a hacker: Record (if neccessarily) and ban his IP permemently (so he cannot join from a alt). If he appeals I would show the proof I recorded.
What would you do if player reports a person for hacking: Teleport to him in vanish (if possible) and check if he's really hacking. If he is, I would banIP him.
A player spams other server IP and advertising, what would you do: Mute him. He's mostly a random person joining random servers and advertising his own or someone's.
A player threats another player, he will dDOS him. What would you do: I would ban him for Ban Evanding.
Player reported a player for nothing, "he was kidding" what would you do: Nothing. Ignore him.

Hope you liked the application!
01/02/2018 12:21 pm
MrWardy
Hi, I enjoyed reading your application, I've sent you a friend request to proceed with your application.
01/02/2018 11:03 am
Level 34 : Artisan Imposter
Oath117
- Minecraft Username: Dan_L3gend
- Discord Username and ID: Dan_L3gend #8412
- What position you are applying for (Staff | Builder | Developer)
I want like to become a builder because I've always wanted to build on servers to improve them and make them better.
01/02/2018 12:40 pm
MrWardy
Hi, I've added you on discord for further instructions, plaese accept my friend request.
01/02/2018 12:40 pm
Level 34 : Artisan Imposter
Oath117
I have
01/02/2018 6:46 am
This reply was removed by the poster or a moderator.
01/02/2018 1:05 pm
MrWardy
Hi, I was very impressed with your application. I find it a great example of what we look for in an application, very well organized and neatly spaced out.

I've accepted your friend request and would love to ask you a few more questions!
01/02/2018 2:30 amhistory
Level 1 : New Network
Deterno
Hello there,

I have a question, is the bedwars on your mini-game server going to be anything unique or original to hypixels bedwars? Considering you just copied it from bedwars, there needs to be something unique to attract players. If there's something unique about it, making players be convinced to play, I'm willing to help with developing.

Cheers,
Det.
01/02/2018 12:44 pm
MrWardy
Yes, we have some surprises coming that I wouldn't like to mention in public, however to keep the game from being a total copy of bedwars we will likely change the respawn black (bed) to something seperate which we are not sure of yet. Though like I said we have some features coming that I am very excited about and also have plans for original custom minigames. BedWars is not our only minigame, it is only the minigame we are currently developing.
01/01/2018 4:28 pm
DarthDrev
DarthDrev
Mom says no discord
Owner
Sometimes I'm funny
pls accept sire

Jk Wardy nice job with the forum post. Server should be up relatively soon.
01/01/2018 10:34 am
RyanTUB
Minecraft username:RyanTUB
discord name:RyanTUB#5498

YES! I have been staff on a server!
01/01/2018 4:15 pm
MrWardy
Hi, unfortunately your application had little detail and effor. We will not proceed with this application.

Best regards,
MrWardy
01/01/2018 5:05 am
Level 40 : Master Droid
Scott
Minecraft Username: Sodex234
Discord Username an ID: Sodex234#1834

I am Scott, and I own a development company. While that is separate from my Minecraft projects, it gives me the tools in order to create more advanced systems. I've been coding Java for 10 years now, so have a well developed skill. I also have produced many websites, and experience in back end (connecting stats, for example, to a webpage)
01/13/2018 5:30 pm
nodle
Hello I'm currently the 13 year old developer on this server I look forward to working with you in the future as I am still learning how to code kits which i probably just finished I know how to code warps xp commands send p messages. Which everyone knows! heal, fly I have about 3 weeks-1 mouth of experience each day about 1 hour coding my next goal which I will finish today is adding kits if I can learn with you I would like to learn how to make a inventory thing pop up when you execute a command.
Forgot togglebuild.
p.s it was an ass

looking forward to coding with you xx
Name:Eldon
ign:Mr_duperfod
01/01/2018 2:11 pmhistory
MrWardy
Hi, I loved your application and we would love to have you on the team!

I've sent you a friend request, please accept it so we can get you setup.
01/01/2018 3:46 am
KingAndrew
- Minecraft Username : Dieorbye
- Discord Username and ID : KingAndrew#7664

Hi my name is Andrew, and I would like to apply for staff. I am great builder, a pro at pvp, and I can also code java (if you know what that is). I hope you choose me and ill be looking forward to helping you make your sever great!
01/01/2018 3:05 pmhistory
MrWardy
Application approved

(Message changed due to players adding me on discord before being accepted I will now add people on discord not the other way around)
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome