Inferno Clan Now Recruiting

56doak79's Avatar 56doak7912/4/12 3:24 am
12/11/2012 9:53 pm
tekkitear's Avatar tekkitear
Hi. My in game name is 56doak79 and I would like to recruit 20 or 25 people with a unique skill set to the clan. The clans name is Inferno. Before you answer the questions can u please read the spoiler below for the skill sets that I need.

Click to reveal
The classes are from rated from one to five. Five being very important to the clan and One being not very important to the clan. When someone who leaves the clan and is in a rank of 3 or greater the person that is of one lower rank down from them takes their place.

5.King/Owner: 56doak79 (you cannot apply for this)

5.Co-King/Co-Owner: bash21 (you cannot apply for this I will decide who will take this position)

5. Queen/Semi-Co-Owner: nigelrules (cannot apply for this I will decide who will take this position)

4.Head Miner

4.Head Hunter: stewie29

4.Head Gatherer

4.Head Architect

4.Head Builder

4.Head Spy: rstar42

3.Democrat

3.Co-Head Miner: tasb2

3.Co-Head Hunter

3.Co-Head Gatherer

3.Co-Head Architect

3.Co-Head Builder

3.Co-Head Spy: dynamito32

2.Miner: Delgado804

2.Hunter

2.Builder: rstar42

1.Recruit

Recruits can choose a player with a number of 3 or higher. The recruit must be trained by the player that he or she chooses and each player with a rank higher than three can only have one recruit.

These are the questions you must fill in to be accepted:
1. In Game Name:
2. Your unique skill that you will bring to the clan:
3. If the skill you have chosen is any type of Architect or Builder Can I see photos of your creations?
4. Do you have Skype or an email address if so what is your username or email address so that I can contact you
5. Have you had experience of being in a faction before:
6. Would you follow the rules of the server?
7. How would you treat other faction members?
8. How old are you?
9. Why did you choose the skill set you did?

Once you have filled out the questions can you please be patient. I should be able to answer the application within a few days. if I haven't answered them within that time can you please message me on Skype my username is c.doak79 or send an email to me at c.doak79@gmail.com.

Before you do anything you have to run it past me, 56doak79, either by email or skype otherwise you will either be demoted or you will be kicked from the clan entirely. Thanks and if you are accepted into the clan can you please go onto this IP: UltraCraft.us.to on or near to the weekend. This will be our training server and our meeting server. The main server that we will be based on i havent found so if anyone finds a good faction wars hardcore pvp server i will be more likely to promote you for being loyal to the clan.

Thank you I hope to see you on there. 56doak79
56doak79
Level 10 : Journeyman Skinner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

tekkitear
12/11/2012 9:53 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
BUMP...
VanguardBearz
12/11/2012 8:45 am
Level 1 : New Miner
1. In Game Name:
2. Your unique skill that you will bring to the clan:Spying
4. Do you have Skype or an email address if so what is your username or email address so that I can contact you :KillerBearz (skype)
5. Have you had experience of being in a faction before:ALOT
6. Would you follow the rules of the server? most likely yes
7. How would you treat other faction members? like friends
8. How old are you? 14
9. Why did you choose the skill set you did? cus im good at it
tekkitear
12/10/2012 7:15 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
1. In Game Name:Tekkitear
2. Your unique skill that you will bring to the clan:I am a skilled hunter, human or animal.
3. If the skill you have chosen is any type of Architect or Builder Can I see photos of your creations?
4. Do you have Skype or an email address if so what is your username or email address so that I can contact you My skype is tekkitear
5. Have you had experience of being in a faction before:I have been owner of several factions
6. Would you follow the rules of the server?Yes, I would
7. How would you treat other faction members?Nicly, if I find out they're a spy, I will kill them, and boot them from the faction
8. How old are you?I am 17
9. Why did you choose the skill set you did?I am choosing co-head hunter, I am VERY skilled with a bow, I can use a sword, but I would prefer a bow, I can also be a sky, I am skilled as one, once I have gotten co-leader on a faction I was spying on!
dynamito32
12/07/2012 7:52 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
1. In Game Name:dynamito32
2. Your unique skill that you will bring to the clan: I'm a good redstoner and can make tnt cannons/secret doors and other wiring. I am a pretty good pvp-er as pvp-ing in minecraft isn't all that hard. I'll help do anything you ask me to. I'm a good spy.
3. If the skill you have chosen is any type of Architect or Builder Can I see photos of your creations? I didn'r choose.
4. Do you have Skype or an email address if so what is your username or email address so that I can contact you : Email: (I'll tell you if accepted I don't want everyone to have it)
5. Have you had experience of being in a faction before: multiple times
6. Would you follow the rules of the server? yes
7. How would you treat other faction members?with respect wouldnt steal or break their things.
8. How old are you? 15
9. Why did you choose the skill set you did? I love spying and collection information, and I'm good at it. I can also bring supplies and fire tnt cannons at bases i see. you don't even have to claim their land

Once you have filled out the questions can you please be patient. I should be able to answer the application within a few days. if I haven't answered them within that time can you please message me on Skype my username is c.doak79 or send an email to me at c.doak79@gmail.com.

Before you do anything you have to run it past me, 56doak79, either by email or skype otherwise you will either be demoted or you will be kicked from the clan entirely. Thanks and if you are accepted into the clan can you please go onto this IP: UltraCraft.us.to on or near to the weekend. This will be our training server and our meeting server. The main server that we will be based on i havent found so if anyone finds a good faction wars hardcore pvp server i will be more likely to promote you for being loyal to the clan.

Thank you I hope to see you on there. 56doak79
56doak79
12/11/2012 5:47 am
Congratutions you have been accepted as co head spy
Delgado804
12/07/2012 7:45 pm
Level 18 : Journeyman Geek
1. In Game Name: Delgado804
2. Your unique skill that you will bring to the clan: Miner/Farmer
4. Do you have Skype or an email address if so what is your username or email address so that I can contact you: Yes, message me for it
5. Have you had experience of being in a faction before: Yes, a lot
6. Would you follow the rules of the server? I will at all times
7. How would you treat other faction members? The way i would like to be treated, with respect
8. How old are you? 17
9. Why did you choose the skill set you did? Because its what im good at
56doak79
12/11/2012 5:41 am
Congratulations you have been accepted as a farmer 56doak79
DragonWarrior123
12/07/2012 7:43 pm
IM On
DragonWarrior123
12/07/2012 7:41 pm
1. In Game Name:tasb2
2. Your unique skill that you will bring to the clan: Mineing
4. Do you have Skype or an email address if so what is your username or email address so that I can contact you : yes Skype ill PM you
5. Have you had experience of being in a faction before:My fac on Mcbiocraft
6. Would you follow the rules of the server? yes
7. How would you treat other faction members? Nicely unless they raid us
8. How old are you? 9
9. Why did you choose the skill set you did?
I luv diamonds!
56doak79
12/10/2012 7:05 pm
Congratulations u have been accepted as a miner
stewie29
12/07/2012 7:40 pm
Level 22 : Expert Prince
1. In Game Name: stewie29
2. Your unique skill that you will bring to the clan: I am a expert at pvp and have a good eye for hunting and know my boundaries. I am fun and work very hard and look forward to join a fun clan.
4. Do you have Skype or an email address if so what is your username or email address so that I can contact you: email is the best way, jamesdscott@hotmail.ca ut just incase my skype is, dpad29.
5. Have you had experience of being in a faction before: Yes I have been in a dwarves faction and two raiding factions, one was very popular, and was the co owner of one too.
6. Would you follow the rules of the server?: Yes of course I have owned my own servers
7. How would you treat other faction members?: I would treat each and everyone of them with respect but expect the same back.
8. How old are you?: 16
9. Why did you choose the skill set you did?: Because I love hunting and love collecting food, killing monsters and fighting other players in other factions. Thank you I hope I get accepted for Head Hunter.
56doak79
12/10/2012 6:28 pm
Congratulations u have been accepted for head hunter
rstar42
12/07/2012 7:34 pm
Level 29 : Expert Pokemon
Ok will u be on now 56?
56doak79
12/04/2012 4:48 am
rstar42 I can't go on the server right now but I will be on tomorrow
rstar42
12/04/2012 4:19 am
Ohh i would be a good Spy too.. I get along with people quite well and form good relationships with them undercover.. Ive actually been a spy on another server and its very successful and nobody suspects it.
56doak79
12/04/2012 4:33 am
Taken to mind
56doak79
12/04/2012 4:32 am
Taken to mind
rstar42
12/04/2012 4:18 am
1. In Game Name: rstar42
2. Your unique skill that you will bring to the clan: I'm a good builder/architect and am useful for gathering items that are needed. I noticed you didnt have a farmer position but i would be good for that too. Im a good and dedicated miner too.
3. If the skill you have chosen is any type of Architect or Builder Can I see photos of your creations? Umm.. Do you want the ip's of servers ive built spawns for and such?
4. Do you have Skype or an email address if so what is your username or email address so that I can contact you? Umm.. my email is currently stuffed and my mic is broken.. i will try get skype soon.
5. Have you had experience of being in a faction before: Yes many times.. Ive owned a few successful ones too..
6. Would you follow the rules of the server? Yeah for sure. Never been banned so yeah.
7. How would you treat other faction members? Politely and as friends.
8. How old are you? 12 (But smart and mature)
9. Why did you choose the skill set you did? I am skillful at those things and they are my strengths.
56doak79
12/04/2012 4:32 am
Congratulations You are accepted as head spy and because spies aren't used till after the clan is established so you will also be accepted as builder and of I can't find someone to be architect I will choose you. Also I will make a new rank. Farmer. i also dont need you to have a mic i just want to have group conversations with the clan. thanks 56doak79
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome