RoseBunny's Avatar RoseBunny1/13/16 9:01 pm
1 emeralds 199 6
1/17/2016 8:03 pm
RoseBunny's Avatar RoseBunny
\ InfiniteCraft Needs Builders and Helpers
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ip: 192.99.161.56:26889
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
InfiniteCraft, is a starting server that will include, plots, prisons, mini games, survival, factions, and other requests are accepted! We need Builders to help build lobby's so if you are experienced come and help out! . Helpers aren't just for players for us, we need people to help with setting up websites and advertising and other needs! If you think you are good at handling tasks that will be assigned to you come help out!
============================================================================================Application=Templates=========================
:Builder:
Username:
Timezone:
Why you think you should be Builder:
Building Experience:
Have you been staff on a server before:
Have you ever been banned, if so why:
Will you treat players and staff with respect:
Will you handle your responsibilities wisely:
How often will you be on the server:
Anything else we should know:

Helper:
Username:
Timezone:
Why you think you should be Helper:
Staff Experience:
Have you been staff on a server before:
Have you ever been banned, if so why:
Will you treat players and staff with respect:
Will you handle your responsibilities wisely:
How often will you be on the server:
Anything else we should know:
RoseBunny
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

01/17/2016 8:03 pm
RoseBunny
Everyone who wants to be builders come onto the server to build a example of your skills, for the helpers we are thinking about all of your applications and will get back to you shortly, thanks!
01/15/2016 2:40 am
Level 1 : New Network
iiKoolii
Helper:
Username: iiKoolii

Timezone: +8:00 (Perth)

Why you think you should be Helper: I do not want helper because of the Helper tag. I do not want helper for the advantage over others. I want the helper because this is a way that I can show you guys that I care about the community. Id love to help out as much as I possibly can, in just about any way. I am decent with plugins and building, so I am able to help out with that if you are ever in need.

Staff Experience: I am currently Admin on a server called Hydra PVP but their Co-Owner didn't appreciate anything I did for them. I configured some stuff and I did what they told me to do, but they wouldn't say thanks or anything. So I decided it was time to leave and come help out another server, and Ive stumbled upon this server. Other then that, I have been Moderator on a couple of servers that were shut down due to price.

Have you been staff on a server before: Yes I have as explained above ^^

Have you ever been banned, if so why: I have only been banned from one server before which was a paintball server. A moderator was playing with me and I was rank 9 on the entire server at this time. The moderator got a bit mad at me because i kept killing him and he banned me for wall hacks. I was unbanned a year later and it turns out this moderator left the server after he was demoted.

Will you treat players and staff with respect: Of course I will. The only way I won't is if they treat me horribly or with disrespect.

Will you handle your responsibilities wisely: Yes I will. As I said before, I dont want this position for the tag, I want it to help out in any way that I possibly can.

How often will you be on the server: There is no definite time that I am able to hop on, but I am going to be online as much as I possibly can, just to maintain the server and make sure that everything is going smoothly.

Anything else we should know: There is a possibility that I am able to donate to this server as well, but there is no definites.
01/14/2016 11:36 pm
ChickfiLaila
I'm applying for builder. My IGN is laigirlakram . I'm 13, but I'm very mature. I don't have skype. I live in the timezone UTC + 3:00. I think I should be builder because I'm a really goos builder. I can build medieval,modern, I can actually pretty much build whatever. I'm also always on Minecraft, meaning that I'll be on the server whenever I can! I've had a lot of builder experience. I've been building for a 4 years (roughly). As stated earlier, I can pretty much build anything. I have been staff on a server before. I was admin on one server (which shut down) and builder on another server. I've never been banned on any server before. I will definitely respect everyone playing! I'm very kind,loyal and trustworthy. I will handle my responsibilities. I'll make sure that everything is built by the time I'm assigned and I'll do as I'm asked. I'll be on the server for about 2-7 hours a day (if not more, I play a lot). Thank you so much for this opportunity, I look forward to building on the server.
01/14/2016 8:32 am
UnKnownGod7X
Helper:
Username: UnKnownGod7X
Timezone: EST
Why you think you should be Helper: Because i suck at building.
Staff Experience: None
Have you been staff on a server before: No
Have you ever been banned, if so why: I accidentally banned myself on my private server.
Will you treat players and staff with respect: Yes if they treat me with respect.
Will you handle your responsibilities wisely: Hell ya
How often will you be on the server: Way more then other people because i do online schooling and i have way to much time on my hands.
Anything else we should know: Umm umm i like minecraft.
01/14/2016 12:40 am
Th3Cr1ms0nR3dst0n3r
I am applying for both if possible, My username is MincraftAgent07 and i am 13 years old. my Skype is jindiaz414 and my timezone is pacific standard time. I think i should be a builder/helper because im fun, i can build pretty well if i do say so myself, im pretty responsible and yeah, you get the picture. I've never been staff before although I am suitable, and well yeah i have respect for others. I will handle responsibilites wisely, and Ive never been banned. I will usually be on the server most weekends (school leaves a lot of homework) and to contact me, please text me (619) 372-4104.
01/14/2016 12:15 am
crabapplepudding
i am applying for helper. my ign/username is crabapplepudding and im 14 years old. my Skype is The Dampy dude and i live in Australia. i think i should be a helper because i find it really fun to do and i enjoy doing it. i have been a staff on lizard craft, coolcraft and my own server before and have never been banned. of-course i will treat staff and players with respect and be wise about my choices. i will usually be on the server about two hours and not much else u should know except i can also build if wanted!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome