-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-InfinitGamingReborn Need Staff --=-=-=-=-=-

GhostsPlaysMC_YT's Avatar GhostsPlaysMC_YT6/14/17 1:49 pm
6/20/2017 8:17 pm
PastelPalette's Avatar PastelPalette
Hey guys, My name is GhostsPlaysMC_YT or Jason. Today I have a brand new server named InfinitGamingReborn and I am looking for loyal and trusted dedicated staff members. Currently I am looking for every position but Owner. We need staff pretty badly. We dont have many players so when you join expect it to just be me. The requirements are as listed:

-2+ hours a day
-13 Years of Age or Older
-Must have Skype or Discord or TS
-No Hacking
-Be active and check discord/fourms daily

RANKS

Helper

This little fella is the lowest of them all. Everyone starts at this rank and continues their way up. His job is to help the higher staff members with out of control situations. In this instance this rank has kick, mute, and of course tempban.
It also has the permission /fly, abuse of this rank will result in a demotion and a temporal ban from the server. The job is also to moderate chat and help with hackers and cheaters. This rank requires 1+ hour of play time.

This one is pretty much like helper, only with a few more permission nodes. This little guy has access to /ban, so dont mess with him. His job is to fully moderate the players, staff, and of course the chat. His job is to mute spammers,
ban hackers, and keep the server safe. He does not want to be f*cked with. If he decided to ban you its probably for a good reason.

Admin
This guy can be a tough rank to get. It requires a good amount of trust from the Owner. His job is to administrate the server and ban hackers. He is kind of like the ruler of the lower ranks. Not much to this rank, the reason it requires so much trust is because he gets OP!

Head of Administrators
This guy is basically self explanatory. Also known as Head-Admin he rules the admin ranks. He is the leader of all ranks but the Owner. He demotes and promotes people through the owners consent. His job is to moderate and fix the staff ranks.

Developer
This rank moderates and controls all of the servers plugins. He codes our custom plugins and makes the server look awesome

Owner
He is the leader of the server. He controls everything and everyone.Don't mess with him. His job is to rule the server and demote any staff member that decides to abuse.

Staff Format:

IGN:
Name:
Why do you want to help InfinitGamingReborn?:
Past Staff Experiences:
Anything else we should know:

Developer Format:
IGN:
Name:
Proof of Coding:
What are you fluent in?
Can you deal with configuration?:

ALL APPLICANTS WILL BE NOTIFIED ON DISCORD FOR THE STATUS OF THEIR APPLICATION

Contact Information:

Discord:GhostsPlaysMC_YT#4292
Discord for the server: https://discord.gg/nsqWhu6
Server IP:play.infinitgamingreborn.com
GhostsPlaysMC_YT
Level 1 : New Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

06/20/2017 8:17 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
PastelPalette
Hello, thank you for the opportunity to work on your server!

IGN: PastelPalette

Helper Name: Katie

Discord: PastelPalette

Why do you want to help InfinitGamingReborn?: I would like to make players feel welcome and free to come back again. I really do like helping people out and being there, it makes me happy to see that what I've done has helped them, even if it is as small as giving them something to do. I've played Minecraft for a while now, so I know a decent amount about the game and the kinds of people that play it. I'm also a levelheaded person, I give my honest opinion yet try to stay respectful. Overall, I feel that I can make the server a better place, and even benefit from the experience myself.

Past staff experiences: I have worked as a mod on a small server recently. Unfortunately, the owner hadn't returned on in a very long time so I felt as though I should migrate to a more active server, where I could test my abilities and help out with a bigger population of players. I will admit, I don't have a ton of experience, but that makes me want to work harder and make a better impression.

Anything else we should know: I will meet the requirements as best as I can. I usually play Minecraft for the required times, so that won't be an issue. I like to be as involved as I can without being invasive, so I feel like I could make a good contribution to the community.

Thank you for taking time out of your day to read my application! I really appreciate it
06/16/2017 5:45 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
Aahil
Pwy I send you a friend req please accept to talk about my rank.
06/15/2017 7:51 pm
PuffleRuffles
IGN:PuffleRuffles

Name:Zack

Discord:ToastyNuggets#2958

Why do you want to help InfinitGamingReborn?:I want to help change things some way. I want to help the people on the server and the server itself. I am great at socializing,paying attention,and Greatful. I am person you can talk to if you need help at anything I mean ANYTHING at all. I really want to help the server reach it's goals and it's potentials. I know most of the commands I need such as Head-Mod if there is one or Mod and helper. I have had minimal experiences as a staff member but im telling you i'll work hard to get everything done and working. I am dependent I'm telling you i'll do all you need.

Past Staff Experiences:Yes i was a trial-mod and mod on a server that goes by the name of TegServers i am no longer staff on it for a reason i don't even understand as in i was an Old-Mod it might be cause i've played there server in beta but i still do now just normally.

Anything else we should know:Yes,if you add me on discord i won't be able to talk due to me not having the right equipment I will still be able to hear you though and please i don't like being called puffles or toasty call me Zack.

Playtime:I can play between 5-6 hours daily anytime you need on the weekends. That Might change due to events or family problems.

Timezone:UTC-5 Central

-Signing Off The Puffle That Eats Ruffles.
06/15/2017 7:20 pm
Taihbia
Applications are almost over!
06/15/2017 7:15 pm
Taihbia
bump
06/15/2017 6:16 pm
HeyItsSmith
IGN: HeyItsSmith
Name: Sienna but call me Smith
Discord: HeyItsSmith #5357
Why do you want to help InfinitGamingReborn?: I have always been one to take and look for opportunities. I also love being a part of a community. I want to help out, I feel as if I could contribute to the server with my hardworking attitude, activeness and overall helpful nature. I think this would be a great opportunity for me to show my staff skills and find a server to settle down on and contribute to.
Past Staff Experiences: I once applied for helper and got accepted as a trial-mod where I was then promoted to a moderator. I helped construct and piece the server together but sadly, my account information was stolen and I had to purchase a new minecraft account.
Anything else we should know: I'm very active on discord so if anyone needs any help I will be there almost instantly, unless I'm sleeping of course. Other than that, that's it!
06/15/2017 6:18 pm
Taihbia
I am the head of staff on the server, I have added you on discord.
06/15/2017 4:49 pm
Aahil
Staff Format:

IGN: Aahil10

Name: Aahil

Discord:Aahil10

Why do you want to help InfinitGamingReborn?
:
I wanna help because I like helping. I've been playing minecraft for 5 years I'm know what most commands do. I'm very nice and I can be trusted. I also have a little story, so when I was 7 me and my dad where walking around the city. While we were walking I saw a homeless man and I took my pocket money that I was gonna use to buy a video game and gave it to the man. This proves I'm very nice and polite and, since I'm nice that can attract other players which will be great for your server so its a win win Im joking XD

Past Staff Experiences:

I've been mod and Head mod I was promoted on the same server. The server was whitelisted so that many people were on just me therefor I left the server and started a new search for a server needing staff.

Anything else we should know:

I am good with pex. Also I dont give up on someone. If someone needs help I will help them no matter what. I will keep the chat safe and make sure there are no curses said in chat. Also I will help players If need and do everything In my power to make your server a good place. I will also be on 2-3 hours a day

Thanks for Reading this
06/16/2017 7:30 pm
Level 1 : New Network
GhostsPlaysMC_YT
Sorry but not enough detail was displayed, so your application has been denied. Try again next time, we know you will get it <3
06/15/2017 5:14 pm
Taihbia
Hello, I am the Head of Staff on the server. Add me on discord @ Pwy_#4408 and we can talk about your rank.
06/15/2017 4:28 pm
Taihbia
Bump
06/15/2017 3:06 pm
Taihbia
Bump
06/15/2017 5:11 am
Mydi
Hi there!

IGN: Mydi

Name: Madi

Discord: Mydi

Why do you want to help InfinitGamingReborn?: I want to help make a difference in some way. I've played Minecraft since the year it came out. I want to help you and the server out as much as I can. I have very good social skills and I am a very peppy, positive, and hard-working person. I am someone you can depend on in stressful times. I just want to help this server reach its full potential. I am fully aware of the commands needed for these roles. I have had to deal with many players asking for ranks on there server, cussing at the staff, getting in fights with other players. I have learned that in these type of situations it is best to just stay calm and warn the player of the punishment they will be receiving if they continue with their attitude. And depending on your system of punishment I will either do /tempban, /ban, or /mute.

Past Staff Experiences: I have been administrator on three servers and moderator on one. I am used to the commands and responsibilities of these roles.

Anything else we should know: I am a hard worker. When I start a project, I will not give up on it until it's complete because I believe giving up is a bad sign of character. If chosen as staff on your server I will help you as much as you need. I will help make the server the best it can be. Positivity is my best trait and I can promise you to keep my positive attitude going and also stay on task and work to my fullest abilities. I will also make sure to go on the Discord as much as possible so I can keep tabs on whats going on and if there's any important information I need. I would take my role very seriously. You won't need to worry about me being stuck up or rude to the other staff. I am a kind person and a good worker. I promise, you can count on me.

Thanks for taking the time to read my application
06/15/2017 2:37 pm
Taihbia
Mydi, join the discord server https://discord.gg/nBaaSC6. (PS I am the Head of Adminstraitors, Head of Staff, Staff Managament, and Chat Management.)
06/14/2017 10:04 pm
Taihbia
bump
06/14/2017 8:22 pm
Taihbia
IGN: Pwy_ (If my IGN changes you will be able to find out via the contact links listed below).

Contact Info?

EMail: whydoestommyhave0@outlook.com (Please do not spam my email or I will have to mark your emails as spam, also please do not give this out to anyone. Thank you for caring about my privacy).

Twitter: @taihbia

Discord: Pwy_#4408

Skype: live:whydoestommyhave0 (Please keep this a secret to everyone unless I tell you you can give it to someone, thank you for respecting my privacy).

Rank: Mod/Admin/Head Admin. (Any of these I would like to be).

Experience with developing?: I haven't made a plugin really but, I am still learning Javascript on codeacademy.com and it has been going really fast so far. I understand this might be pretty bad for a person trying to get Admin but hear me out. I have been looking at Youtube tutorials on how to make Minecraft plugins for a long time now and I am still learning. Now let's talk about PEX. I am very good at using PEX. I know how to do everything with PEX including making ranks, prefixes, perms, everything! I know some of the popular plugins as well. I have been practicing alot on making plugins so give me some time. Sorry I could not make this paragraph longer but i did not have anything else to say because I am not experienced enough in this field.

Experience with moderation?: Now I might not be so experienced in the developing field, but I am very experienced the moderation field. I have come along alot of players in my 4-5 years of playing this game and I know how alot of these stereotypes that I am about to point out to you react. Also I will tell you what to do in these situations to give you an idea (tell you all of my exact steps) on how I moderate on these servers. Firstly, you need rules. Not some rules like, "Use your common sence.", "Be ethical", and "Whatever a staff member says, goes." cause those things are really vauge and can be troubling on servers. So I am going to list out some rules, than tell you how I put those rules into action to give you an idea on how I moderate. I might not mention all these rules.

List:
1. Do not be extremely vulgar.
You can say things like "Damn, Crap, and Hell" but that is about how vulgar you can be. Please do not be sexualy or rudely when you speak.
2. Do not spam in any shape or form.
Please do not chat way to fast or type in random letters in chat at a fast rate. Also no CAPS and no typing in the same sentences/words/phrases/numbers.
3. Please respect all the staff and fellow players on the server.
Please do not bully, harrass, annoy, or make fun of any other players or staff. This is to keep chat safe and soundly. No being rude or starting fights with other players.
4. No hacking.
5. No Dox or DDos threats or attacks.
6. Saying KYS is not allowed.
7. No Scamming others.
8. No glitching of any kind.
If you find a glitch or bug by accident, please tell a staff member.
9. No asking for staff, op, or saying your from PlanetMinecraft or any other server advertising website.
If you want staff please do /apply (rank) or go onto https://discord.gg/hvWZ9bA.
10. Please do not Haxutate.
If you think someone is hacking please get proof of the person hacking then report it to a staff member.

Now for the first stereotype.

Cancerous Internetman:
I call this type of person the "Cancerous Internetman" because he/she will go onto the server and trash talk anyone whenever they can. You know those people who say things like "Ez!, Oi your sh*t m8., Fuck you,. Hope your mom gets aids., I fucked your mom ." crap like that. The way I deal with this type of person is firstly I give them a mute that last 1m so I can stop the cancerous stuff coming out that person's mouth as soon as possible. Then I kick that person with the reason "Please respect other players on the server." Than I unmute the person. If the person does or says the same stuff again, I give that person an 5m mute. Of the person does it again, 30m mute, again and that person gets an 1h ban. If he/she does it again I perm-ban.

Give me OP:
I just warn this person with a kick message and if he/she does it again I perm-ban. These people will come on your server and ask for OP or say they are from Planet Minecraft. FACT: If someone from planetminecraft.com comes to your server, they do it and play on it without announcing their role on planetminecraft.com(.) It is common sence. Honestly you should get a developer to block those type of messages.

The Haxutator/ Sore Loser:
This person will call hax without any defense or evidence backing him/her up. This person will harrass staff members telling them to "Ban this person" or something like that. Honestly this can make the server toxic and should be moderated. Heres what you should do. Give the person a warning kick with the message "Please do not haxutate."
1st Offence: Warning Kick
2nd Offence: Mute for 15 minutes.
3rd Offence: Mute for 1h.
4th Offence: 1 day ban.
5th Offence: Perm-ban.

Now I have some other types of people that I have found during playing Minecraft for a long time, but those types of people are pretty rare. Let me get to some of the other things I want to talk about.

Experience as a Staff Manager:
This was the best role I have ever gotten on a server. If you do not know what a Staff Manager is, it is a person who sets limits for how much staff their can be for certain roles, demotes people who are not of use, accepts and denies applications, and opens and closes applications. My way of thinking is that if the person is not doing anything as a staff member, he/she should not be staff. To be a "Staff Manager", you need to keep track of moderator's and admin's bans/kicks/mutes. Also you need to make sure the developers are actually working on plugins. Now you might be thinking, why doesn't the owner just do this? Because an owner might have other things to do or might not have time to look at how much staff members are doing. I have been a Staff Manager on 1 server.

Experience in Social Media Team:
So most servers do not have social media but I have been accepted to be part of some social media teams for some Minecraft servers. Really all you have to do is keep up with updates and post about them. The things that I usually post being part of a social media team are: New Staff Members, Server Issues in the Community, Bug Fixes, (Sometimes)Bans, Big Updates, Small Updates, and Sneak Peaks At New Updates.

Experience Building: Atm, not much. However, I do know how to test maps and rate them based on balance, description, playability, and decaration. I know how to say if something in a map can ruin or make gameplay worse.

Timezone: Central Time Zone
UTC-06:00

When I Can Be On:

Sunday: At Least 5 Hours A Day.
Monday: At Least 5 Hours A Day.
Tuesday: At Least 5 Hours A Day.
Wensday: At Least 3 Hours A Day.
Thursday: At Least 3 Hours A Day.
Friday: At Least 5 Hours A Day.
Saturday: At Least 5 Hours A Day.

NOTE: There might be some events that might change the schedule. Also some of the time on the server might be taken so I can go and moderate/work on other things affiliated with the server.

Why do I want to help this server?: The reason I want to help this server (or any server) is because, I want to be part of something great. I wanna be a staff member of a popular server and help it grow. I also wanna help small servers become very popular. I want to help parts of the Minecraft community flurish. I want to spread my ideas to other servers and let them be implemented.

Anything else you need to know?: Atm, no. Everything you need to know has been listed above.
06/14/2017 6:25 pm
Kmining
IGN: kmining
Name: kalin
Discord: no but I have a skype kplaysmc

Why do you want to help InfinitGamingReborn?: I love helping new servers and I am currently going to college for computer programing and graphic design so I’d love to be a part of something like this I also have a lot of time on my hands whenever I’m not in class so I figured this could be a great way to keep myself busy outside of that.

Past Staff Experiences: I have experience in all the positions listed i was co-owner of a bending server that got shut down and have been Admin on a server named X-mines& Flow raid –both of which are shut down unfortunately -. I am very mature and capable of doing whatever I am tasked to do if you accept me at any of these I promise to do my best to work hard and have fun doing it i will not abuse my powers for no reason what so ever and I'll be very active

Anything else we should know: I’ve been playing Minecraft for some years now, I love having fun and helping others, I am able to contribute any amount of time required into the server, I’m very socially active and love working with others so I just think I would make a pretty nice addition to the staff team
06/14/2017 9:36 pm
Taihbia
Sadly, you did not give enough detail, so your application has been denied.
~ Head Of Staff/Admin Pwy_
06/14/2017 6:02 pm
Farysely
IGN: FarySely
Name: Fary
Discord: FarySely#7217
Why do you want to help InfinitGamingReborn?: I just want to do something to help someone. I am not really into any other game so I want to use my -knowledge- of Minecraft to help others.
Past Staff Experiences: A2M, My 2 servers and a few more servers that are now shut down
Anything else we should know: I am also fluent in Croatian. I am on Summer break so I have a LOT of time. I am very good with configuring and managing plugins. Also a lot of people say that I "bring the staff together " and that I am very friendly. I play Minecraft 3 and a half years now!
06/14/2017 2:20 pm
SuperNiroc
IGN: SuperNiroc
Name: Katie
Discord: Niroc#0947
Why do you want to help InfinitGamingReborn?: I just really like to help people and I need some stuff to do over the summer! I I would make a great staff member as I have much experience doing so.
Past Staff Experiences: Well, as you may know, I am the Co-Owner/Director of Slimecraft the discord you advertised on. I have also been almost every position from helper to admin and even owner. I am friendly and I like to relax but when it comes to serious situations I won't take it lightly.
Anything else we should know: You should know that I thank you for reading this.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome