Invest In A Server

Infinity577's Avatar Infinity5778/15/15 6:09 pm
1 emeralds 136 2
8/15/2015 7:31 pm
Infinity577's Avatar Infinity577
Hello all, I'd like you to read this as it could turn out to benefit you and I both. I've been wanting a server for years, but due to certain..."Restrictions", I cannot get one (yes, I have money). I've ran many, many servers as co-owner and I am extremely experienced in it. The point of this article is to ask for an investment in a server, one which you would get 100% of the extra donations. I'm aware it might sound ridiculous to some of you, but I'd ask you read the rest of this article.
Any server I become staff on I usually end up doing all the work, then I decide to leave because of it and a week later the server is down for good...I've been looking for servers that are truly legit as far as means of survival in Minecraft for years now, no joke. I haven't found a single one. Sure, there's vanilla or bukkit with starter kits with stone tools or less, but in the 2nd case its always that the owner isn't dedicated enough and lets some hacker roam around or give random people staff...and I want a server with factions and mcmmo that's legit. I've been running/being staff on servers since I got the game when it came out and I would pour all that experience into this server.
My goals are simple, start a legit factions mcmmo server, which I'll have my plans for if you pm me Ill send them so you know I'm not your run-of-the-mill server owner. Can't just be giving it out. I actually didn't create them for this purpose, just jotted them down so I wouldn't forget the details. Also, if needed I will send you a picture of a spawn I built on a server (not staff on it). It took me about 45 mins and the server spawn would be similar in the basics, but much more complex in its design. It would take a few days at least to complete instead of 45 minutes. I hope you decide to invest in this server because I myself have put a lot of time and effort into creating even the plan for it.
The plan I would need is $15-$25 on Minecraft Pro Hosting. I assure you, there would be more than that in donations each month that you would receive (Every cent extra) and you would have all perms of course...but I'd ask that you didn't break the staff rules or steer the server away from my plans for it. If you think this is a ridiculous idea, then you are welcome to post whatever you want in the comments.

Thank you for your time, it is more appreciated than you know. Pm me for further details.
Infinity577
Level 6 : Apprentice Miner