Builder: 2
Helper: if willing to accept (5)
Head-admin: 0
Head-Mod: 0
Staff manager: 0
---Application---

1. Name (First and last).
2. Age (must be over 14).
3. Position applying for (helper,mod,admin,developer,co-owner, etc.).
4. Why do you think this position is good for you?
5. Experiences as a staff member in all areas.
6. Skype (required and must have mic).
7. What makes you stand out from most people applying for staff?
8. Can you follow chain of command and help with any question no matter how many times repeated or how dumb the question may be?
9. Maturity on a scale from 1 - 10.
10. How active can you be (hours and days)?
11. Are you willing to signup to the forums / website and check in once in a while?
-commercial snip-
13. What are your strengths?
14. What are your weaknesses?
15. If you have been a staff member on any server can you please tell me everything about your recent positions and why you left (this includes being an owner of a server and developing custom plugins, if you have created custom plugins please type in what you have made and any proof).
16. If applying for Youtuber, provide channel link.
17. If applying for builder, provide pictures of your builds with proof that you built it. Looking for high-quality builders.

I (your name), will uphold the rules and constitution of the server, I will obey my upper level staff members and be respectful to all those who join our server and uses it service. I recognize the right to be terminated for any reason and understand that if accepted will not be able to play or participate in server services if I am hired as an admin+.
PenguinGaming11
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Noah
10/10/2016 1:29 am
Level 27 : Expert Taco
1. Name Noah ______ (Please respect my privacy.)
2. Age 16
3. Position applying for Helper or above.
4. Why do you think this position is good for you? I believe this position is good for me because I love to help people on minecraft servers. I have good experience with staffing and I have very good social skills. I also have amazing problem solving skills.
5. Experiences as a staff member in all areas. I have been staff on the official Crafting Dead. I have also been staff on Decimation.
6. Skype (required and must have mic). Snoops321
7. What makes you stand out from most people applying for staff? I like to think I stand out with my professional experience of staffing on the Crafting Dead. It has over 1 million runs and had over 100$USD of donations every day.
8. Can you follow chain of command and help with any question no matter how many times repeated or how dumb the question may be? I can follow any order that does not harm me or dishonor me.
9. Maturity on a scale from 1 - 10. 10 if need be. I like to have fun though.
10. How active can you be (hours and days)? As much as you need me to be. Max around 5 though.
11. Are you willing to signup to the forums / website and check in once in a while?Heck yea! I love forums. Forums keep me busy all day and I can check in with people and help them with any questions.
12. Are you interested in payment if the server does well, if so what type of wage are you looking for (note: the server must become successful with constant donations for you to get paid, the effort you put into is the amount you will receive)? I believe that you do not have to pay me unless you believe I do good at my job, though, if I feel I am doing really good I might ask for payment. (If server is available to)
13. What are your strengths? My strengths are my Grammar, my problem solving skills, and my social skills.
14. What are your weaknesses? Honestly, I don't know. I thought about this question for legitly 5 minutes. Though, doesn't mean I don't have any that I can't think of. Ask me anything, i'll be honest about it!
15. If you have been a staff member on any server can you please tell me everything about your recent positions and why you left (this includes being an owner of a server and developing custom plugins, if you have created custom plugins please type in what you have made and any proof). I have been staff on the Crafting Dead as a moderator, I left the position because I didn't enjoy the game anymore, and I was inactive due to it.
16. If applying for Youtuber, provide channel link. N/A
17. If applying for builder, provide pictures of your builds with proof that you built it. Looking for high-quality builders. N/A

I Noah, will uphold the rules and constitution of the server, I will obey my upper level staff members and be respectful to all those who join our server and uses it service. I recognize the right to be terminated for any reason and understand that if accepted will not be able to play or participate in server services if I am hired as an admin+.
agent_1
10/09/2016 9:29 pm
1. Name: derrick foster
2. Age: 16
3. Position applying for: admin. co-owner, developer, or mod
4. Why do you think this position is good for you? I am able to read lots of forum posts and give useful feedback such as; New class ideas, and importantly the help and support sections when all that eventually opens. I can also help the mod team by ensuring that I understand why people may be depressed about something which I am capable to help with, or if any means of help i am able to do it.
5. Experiences as a staff member in all areas.: I've helped with the building of a server but i haven't actually been official staff.
6. Skype: i do have skype
7. What makes you stand out from most people applying for staff? You can trust me, Why? Because I always wanted to be staff in a server
that there are some friendly people to work with, I work hard and you will see

8. Can you follow chain of command and help with any question no matter how many times repeated or how dumb the question may be? Im a people person if i have an answer to the question i will surely answer it, but in the case that i don't have the answer i will refer the player to another staff member who might have the answer.
9. Maturity on a scale from 1 - 10: about 8
10. How active can you be (hours and days)? On weekdays I'm not available to play until around 4 o'clock to play, and when i do play i play for about 5 hours. On weekends i play about 7-8 hours a day.
11. Are you willing to signup to the forums / website and check in once in a while? I have no problem with doing so if instructed to.
12. Are you interested in payment if the server does well, if so what type of wage are you looking for (note: the server must become successful with constant donations for you to get paid, the effort you put into is the amount you will receive)? I couldn't ask for any wage, its a game i shouldn't get payed for just sitting down all day.
13. What are your strengths? I am a good builder, I make friends easily, and i like adventure.
14. What are your weaknesses? I HATE griefers/hackers. if i catch someone griefing/hacking i will report and hopefully get the go ahead to ban that person.
uxn
10/09/2016 8:50 pm
Level 1 : New Network
1. Name (First and last). Matt Trusky
2. Age (must be over 14). 15
3. Position applying for (helper,mod,admin,developer,co-owner, etc.). Helper or Mod
4. Why do you think this position is good for you? I have had experience with both of these roles in the past on like 5-7 servers.
5. Experiences as a staff member in all areas. Mod on OvidHCF, Mod on MineClash Prison, Mod+ on ArcticBlitz, Helper on DarknessPrison, Trainee on PvPKits
6. Skype (required and must have mic). itskoalaa (have a mic)
7. What makes you stand out from most people applying for staff?
8. Can you follow chain of command and help with any question no matter how many times repeated or how dumb the question may be? yes
9. Maturity on a scale from 1 - 10. about 9.3
10. How active can you be (hours and days)? I can be active anytime from 3 pm-7 pm on weekdays and on Saturday from 1 pm to 7 pm
11. Are you willing to signup to the forums / website and check in once in a while? Yes I will be active on the forums
12. Are you interested in payment if the server does well, if so what type of wage are you looking for (note: the server must become successful with constant donations for you to get paid, the effort you put into is the amount you will receive)? I cannot pay for the server sadly I am already trying to run my own server
13. What are your strengths? I know how to screenshare and find hacked clients if needed. I am also a fast typer so I can ban people faster. I also can record 60+ fps.
14. What are your weaknesses? I do not know any other languages.
15. If you have been a staff member on any server can you please tell me everything about your recent positions and why you left (this includes being an owner of a server and developing custom plugins, if you have created custom plugins please type in what you have made and any proof). I have been Mod on OvidHCF (server shutdown, but banned alot and did alot of screenshares), Mod on MineClash Prison (server is dead), Mod+ on ArcticBlitz (server is dead), Helper on DarknessPrison (mostly control chat and tempban for breaking chat rules), Trainee on PvPKits (server is just starting out and the owner has not release it yet)
16. If applying for Youtuber, provide channel link. Not applying for YT
17. If applying for builder, provide pictures of your builds with proof that you built it. Looking for high-quality builders. Not applying for Builder

I (Matt Trusky), will uphold the rules and constitution of the server, I will obey my upper level staff members and be respectful to all those who join our server and uses it service. I recognize the right to be terminated for any reason and understand that if accepted will not be able to play or participate in server services if I am hired as an admin+
lolhunters2001
10/09/2016 7:48 pm
Requirements are too strict you need to be simple when staff is extremely needed, I meet every requirement BUT these two 'Must have a mic' What if we can't afford one that works after 1 week? 'Must have experience in every category' why is it needed if you are applying for 1 rank? Poor, have fun getting real applications
PenguinGaming11
10/09/2016 7:33 pm
bump
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome