Amazing RPG Server: Recruiting!

doublebwl's Avatar doublebwl9/8/12 12:46 am
9/9/2012 12:58 am
TheDeathBeast's Avatar TheDeathBeast
Currently there are three developing empires.

-An Egyptian themed nation with a dark secret.

-A dangerous and dreadful obsidian castle enwrapping a lava-covered mountain.

-And an underground kingdom to satisfy your mining needs.

Join one and live under the rule of a leader who is also an operator. They each have their own simple rules.
-Some apply to all. i.e. no griefing.

They are still a work in progress but each time we play the nations get better and better.

Your help as a builder/citizen would be much appreciated. Message me and tell me what if you are interested and which nation you would like to join as a loyal citizen.

Being a citizen means living in a thriving community, participating in wars (if you want to), trading, working a position as a baker, miner, farmer etc. It is a role play server after all.
But the way jobs are set up is entirely up to you and the leader’s simple rules. Every nation is different. Other things you can do are quests, (that is a big one). And also do things that are secret and apply only to a certain nation.

We are looking for dedicated players who we can trust. Skype would be helpful but not necessary. Your compliance with the rules is enforced and any behavior seen as disruptive or “trolling” will likely cause you to be banned. You have been warned now.

But really, the operators are all friendly, helpful people who are on a lot and we won’t be very strict.

More details will be provided if you message me!

Thanks!
doublebwl
Level 4 : Apprentice Farmer