Joint Venture Opportunity.

dpb1989's Avatar dpb19899/16/15 5:38 am
1 emeralds 123 3
9/23/2015 6:15 am
MultiamerFTW's Avatar MultiamerFTW
Hello again PMC,

I'll write a TL;DR up the top so people don't have to spend hours if they are not interested..

I've basically had a string of successful MC Servers and Networks but often fail because I end up doing all the work and never finding staff I can trust to run the server when i'm away. I'm looking for people to help me out on this venture, co-owners, and have a successful community!

My background: I'm 26, Live and work in Australia, Work in IT and have a strong love for Minecraft (Not so much what goes on ingame but behind the scenes). I'm fluent in Java and write many plugins myself – often publishing them as needed.

I've hosted 3 servers in the past 2 years. 1 using bukkit and 2 spigot, 1 being a bungeecord network on a dedicated server with 6 servers and influx of about 100 players per day at peak time.

My most recent server failed due to lack of donations, lack of staff whom I could trust and generally boredom because I created this network that just slowly died over the course of 4 months.

I'm currently looking for 1-2 people to go in on another network with me. Someone with a strong sense of advertisement who can pull in players, recruit staff who are trustworthy and mature and players who will do good by the server. I'm pretty much open to all suggestions but need people in it for the long run. I'm quite capable of getting everything up and running including setting up a dedicated server but generally just need people I can trust to restart the server when I'm not around or govern players / staff. Listening to grief reports made me want to leave the game!

Along with this we'll require staff / builders / vloggers so all are welcome.

This is the time to get in, I'll be building the foundations very soon! I need unique name suggestions on that matter.

If you feel you can contribute to this project I have in mind.. Please PM me, comment below and we'll discuss it further. It'd be helpful to leave your skype too
dpb1989
Level 3 : Apprentice Network