[1.4.6] Juphikie Survival Server - Mature - 24/7 - Dedicated

Ugikie's Avatar Ugikie1/9/13 2:40 am
1 emeralds 181 1
1/15/2013 2:41 am
ventie81's Avatar ventie81
JUPHIKIE SURVIVAL SERVER[1.4.6]
On the Juphikie server our goal is to provide players with a unique experience that bigger servers just can't offer. We are a small but growing community with trustworthy staff and mature players, and are always looking for more.

------------------------------
Please submit an application because we would love to have you on!!!

Attention: The server is just a fresh new server and we are currently looking for dedicated members and skilled builders. We need people who are experienced players and who are willing to be mature and have a good time while helping us up build the server.

Fill out the application with a picture of something you have built and we will accept you on to the server
we are very open to anyone at the moment.

There are 20 slots on the server and they will fill up quick so hurry and submit an application!
We do now have a whitelist so submit and application and we will check it out! (We will most likely accept it so don't be afraid!)

Whitelist app
----
Ign:
How could you support the server:
Why do you want to join:
Owner is:
how would you survive your first night:
Any thing else:
Please make sure to add at least one picture of something you have created that you are proud of. {manditory}

--------------------------------

IP: Will be released in a private message after you submit an application!!!

Staff
--------------

Ugikie [Owner]
Juphoria [Owner]
NathannBurt [Admin]
Atradies [Moderator]
Any of our staff will be happy to answer any questions you may have.

Rules
--------------

Rule #1 - No Griefing.

Rule #2 - No trolling/disrespecting admins.

Rule #3 - No Hacks.

Rule #4 - No pvping unless in PvP area or dueling.

Rule #5 - No spam building.

Rule #6 - No asking for items/ranking up.
Ugikie
Level 14 : Journeyman Pokemon