1 emeralds 130 4
5/25/2015 5:55 pm
Torpids's Avatar Torpids
What are our goals?
  • Provide a pleasant experience for players
  • Provide great spawns for players to enjoy
  • Listen to and use community feedback
  • Give players the ultimate experience
  • Run solely for the community, not for greedy profit!

Ranks that Are Open:
Developer, Moderator, Admin, Builder

Staff Application
IGN:
Skype (Required):
What makes you special upon the other applicants?:
If two people on the server are fighting and ignore you as a staff, what would you do?:
If you had to plan events for the community, what would you plan and describe it?:
Why'd you like to help us out?:
Do you plan on helping us add new things?:
Any comments you'd like to add?:
What rank are you applying for?:
Can you donate?:
Torpids
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Torpids
05/25/2015 5:55 pm
Bump
Shizzle321
05/25/2015 1:31 pm
Level 1 : New Network
IGN: Shizzle321
Skype (Required): shizzle-shipp
Previous staff experience: I own a server my self.But that does not mean I cannot help others as well.And yes,I've been staff on other servers beside my own as well.

What makes you special upon the other applicants?: I have great experience,I know how to help people,And how to help you in general!

If two people on the server are fighting and ignore you as a staff, what would you do?: After asking them 3 times to stop,I would mute the guilty one,and in some cases it could be both victims.Once they're un-muted and still continue to argue,I would tempban the player for 2 hours.And after that the tempban gets progressively longer and longer

If you had to plan events for the community, what would you plan and describe it?: Maybe a pvp battle,easter,christman etc. events.If I made the job I might kick of the summer with a cool event

Why'd you like to help us out?: Because,helping has been in my blood since birth.I got minecraft hoping to do what I do best,Help out.I could help from solving people's problems,Or developing for you.

Do you plan on helping us add new things?: Not too long ago I learned how to make custom GUI's,So I could bring that to ya'll.Considering 3/4 of my server's have been prisons,so I know the perfect plugins!

Any comments you'd like to add?: I'd love to get the job.Even if I don't I will also gladly play the server once it is ready.

What rank are you applying for?: Developer

Can you donate?: It depends what it is for.Right now I'm low on cash,But if I make the job,and all my hard work will pay off,maybe I could donate,after all,I don't want to be the reason this server goes downhill,Which I guarantee it won't
Torpids
05/25/2015 1:37 pm
Great application, although really young I hope I find you mature
Torpids
05/25/2015 1:12 pm
Bump
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com