Kingdom Adventures

Onicurtis's Avatar Onicurtis5/31/21 1:47 pm history
6/4/2021 6:56 pm
Onicurtis's Avatar Onicurtis
Kingdom Adventures is a unique survival server with features like grief protection, clans, shops, and where you can engage in a community of like-minded gamers with one common goal: Having fun!

We wanted to make an experience that you won't only enjoy but you'll remember for years to come. We offer a wide range of things to enjoy while on our server, like custom-made quests, custom enchantments, mcmmo, bounties, and a lot more.

List:
Towny
Mcmmo
Jobs
Quests
Custom Enchants
Silk Spawners
Toggleable pvp
Blood Moons (every 21 days in-game)
Unique skills system
Rewards based on your active playtime
Custom mob hunting (gives gold to exchange for in-game money)
Sell wands
More added every day!

If you get bored easily and want something unique and different. Then we are the perfect server for you!

We hope to see you there gamer! IP: play.kingdom-adventures.com

Join our discord: https://discord.gg/pDwmyjZhpt

If you want to win 1x Rare Crate key and a bonus 25k in-game currency, write a honest review of Kingdom Adventures!

What is your IGN/Discord Name?

When did you join KA?

What do you like about KA?

What do you dislike about KA?

Anything else?
Onicurtis
Level 15 : Journeyman Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

06/04/2021 6:56 pm
Onicurtis
Thanks all for the reviews! I am glad you're all enjoying it! :D
06/03/2021 5:20 pm
This reply was removed by the poster or a moderator.
06/03/2021 6:49 pmhistory
Onicurtis
Sad to see a troll had enough time to do a review, As you can see from the other reviews they are being honest, unlike this one.

Shame, I hope trolls won't ruin this new and exciting server for everyone.
06/04/2021 5:34 pm
06/04/2021 5:47 pm
Onicurtis
I do not know, All I know is if you had any complaints you could come to me, or another staff member to sort the issue out.

Please stop trying to annoy staff, you need to calm down.
06/04/2021 5:35 pm
06/04/2021 5:37 pm
Onicurtis
Never said you was?
06/04/2021 5:37 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
rhamin
also, most of the other reviews here where paid off with legendary keys, so take what you will with a grain of salt
06/03/2021 9:23 am
Rxvive
Rxvive/ STR | Rxvive#6793 
I've been on since the server was a realm.
The custom enchant plugins and mob grinding.
Sometimes it's hard to find action and it can get boring.
06/03/2021 11:19 am
Onicurtis
Sorry to hear it gets boring for you sometimes, that something we don't want. :(

If you get bored, something that always helps me is making new friends. :D

We also offer, /skills, /aach list (quests), /bounty, blood moons, and a lot more interactive features that you can take part in. We aim to achieve one main goal, having fun!

If you have any suggestions or recommendations to make the server a better place, please post in suggestions on discord. :D

Thanks for the review, I am glad you're enjoying the custom enchants and the custom mob plugin. :D
06/03/2021 8:42 am
Onicurtis
Glad to see everyone enjoying the server, it officially has reached 3 weeks of it being opening. Yay! :D
05/31/2021 9:23 pm
Smileinblack
Very awesome server with tons of features and plugins and less lag and the community is nice that's all I know so far and I enjoyed server
06/01/2021 4:14 pm
Onicurtis
Thanks for enjoying the server it means a lot. :D
05/31/2021 9:03 pm
Block_Slinger2U
IGN- Mr_Rainmaker

just joined this server today. owner is on top of things. staff is pretty good too. nice spawn area, good plug ins. nice relaxing , laid back, and reliable server as far as I can see (no lag out or downtime so far), players so far have been very helpful. only dislike is the typical juvenile behavior of some players, and the fact some are very young ,and very impressed with themselves when they get to use the neat words they have seen written on bathroom walls. don't panic you get this everywhere. really nothing the owner or staff can do about it tbh. if they banned all the kiddies the player database, and server would suffer. If you want to play and enjoy yourself copy that IP to your server list. pop in and you'll get help if you need it. to sum it up. love the server so far, and anticipate several hours of my life left here lol.
05/31/2021 9:19 pm
Onicurtis
Thanks for the review, I am glad that you're enjoying the server so far. :D

This is what we aim to achieve and yeah the behavior of youngsters is to be expected, haha

Thanks again have fun! :D
05/31/2021 3:08 pm
M_Mr
M_Mr/M_Mr#1496
January 2021
No lag, Crates, Quests, Random teleport, and just some peaceful Minecraft, claim land.
Some of the members but in all fairness you shouldnt
Don't let people on the server make you leave or think badly of the server its a really good server
05/31/2021 4:26 pm
Onicurtis
Thanks for the review, means a lot. :D

Regarding the Blood Moons, if you place your stuff in your Enderchest or go underground, you keep your stuff and you'll stay alive. :D
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome