Xo - KingdomCraft is Recruiting

plarsootje's Avatar plarsootje6/21/13 11:41 am
6/21/2013 2:32 pm
EventuallyHYPAAA's Avatar EventuallyHYPAAA

Hello, I am the owner of the Xo - KingdomRealms Minecraft server. Me and my administation team has maded this post. Feel free to read the post and apply for the open positions and help us expanding this server.

Xo - KingdomRealms is a medieval detailed themed Minecraft server which aims to produce a unique gameplay experience within Minecraft; one which merges intricately crafted roleplay elements such as expansive storylines, immersive quests and a vast,races, classes, explorable world with the core creative aspects of Minecraft which we all know and love.

Our server prizes itself foremost on its aesthetic quality. Everything within our server is carefully designed to the highest standards, allowing us to offer players a rich, detailed world in which to play. The core of our server is our roleplaying world and surviving in the hard world. Races have there own city's with there own specialities.

We do we offer...
•A mature admin team, who are always present and ready to help

•Fair and accommodating rules

•A unique introduction to the server, in the form of a quest experience

•Highly detailed cities, towns and dungeons

•Unique races, classes, skills and professions

•Scripted NPCs

•Quests and group missions

•PvP battlegrounds and arenas

•Factions

•No mod requirements to play

•99% uptime

•An epic adventure!

Builders:
We are constantly looking for talented builders. If you are an experienced minecraft player, with an eye for detail and the ability to build high quality, creative structures within the game, we are greatly interested in offering you a position as a builder on our server. This will allow you to work directly with our admin and building team, helping with large server projects, in order to expand it and fill it with high quality content.
Apply here Or leave a comment with a nice application

Lore / Quest / Story Writers:
If you are a passionate roleplayer and have excellent writing and communication skills, we welcome your talents are a writer to help expand the lore of our server, write quests and storylines and generally help to bring to roleplaying aspects of our server to life.

Lead - Builders:
We are looking for lead - builders. Your task is to lead the building team and coördinate the building projects. You need to have some building experience to and an eye for great detail. We always help the builders when they have questions.

Architects:
We are lookin for 1 or 2 Architects. You need to have some time to play on the server. Your task is to coördinate, design, draw projects for the server. You need to have quit a bit of designing experience.
You need to can take the lead over the builders and say what they need to do and make sure everything is going out the right direction.

You can contact us on our own forums, at our server website:

http://xokingdomrealms.enjin.com/home Or leave a comment with a nice application

Thank you for your time,

The entire administration team of ~ Xo - KingdomRealms ~

plarsootje
Level 6 : Apprentice Miner