The Four Kingdoms - (Unique Custom Gametype) - [1.13.2] - <Warp Relays> - <Dynamic Cities> - <Player Made Currencies>

I3ladeDragon's Avatar I3ladeDragon7/18/18 3:43 pm history
12/5/2018 11:00 am
Huntresslove's Avatar Huntresslove
The Four Kingdoms

Server IP: mc.homiecraft.net
Discord: https://discord.gg/8RwBBYw
Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/HomieCraft

This is a dedicated server with minimal downtime and little-to-no lag. We are currently using Spigot. Our Discord community is over 150 members and growing!:D

Welcome aboard an adventure unlike anything you’ve experienced before in Minecraft! Introducing The Four Kingdoms, a server featuring team-based gameplay, an enormous map, and intensely hardcore mechanics! Cooperate with a team of Red, Blue, Green, or Yellow to spread your domain across the globe or choose to play on your own as a Lone Wolf with a random spawn.

Lead your team to victory or make a name for yourself as a trader or raider! Claw your way up the ranks of a dynamic team hierarchy system coded entirely in vanilla by our talented development team. Experience jaw-dropping builds hand-crafted by our master builders. Make friends, make alliances, and make enemies. Almost anything goes in this crazy world; just watch out that your actions don’t get you into a spot of trouble! You can become a great leader or a dangerous warrior, whether on a team or not! Make the story or let the story make you!

FEATURES
(Most of the following features are created using Vanilla commands in function files!)

- The Four Kingdoms is not meant to be your standard survival server. The game has been re-tuned for team based gameplay! Mining Stone will gradually fatigue you. But don't fret! You can either wait off your fatigue or drink a nice cold bucket of milk to clear your fatigue! Netherrack has a random chance of starting a fire when mining and also fatigues you. Fatigue from mining is displayed with boss bars, so you will always know when you need to slow your role!

- We have a new custom designed team chat plugin. Use the following commands to chat the way you would like to!

Spoiler - click to reveal
/teamchat (also /t) moves you to a teamchat that is only visible by your own team/globalchat (also /g) moves you to global chat visible to everyone/groupchat (also /gc) moves you to a group chat with all the players listed after the command/privatechat (also /w) moves you to a private chat with the player named after the command/reply (also /r) moves you to the groupchat or privatechat that most recently talked to you

- AFK fishing (The most op mechanic in Minecraft) has been nullified, so you will actually have to put in work to get stuff. You aren't alone here, nobody else can either. In the future other AFK farms will be moot.

- The server’s map is expansive! Spanning 14400 square kilometers, the Kingdoms world, centered around the origin at 0,0, is divided into four quadrants -- one for each of the four teams. It is up to each team to decide how to organize their space; some build intricate nether highways and portal systems to traverse it while others settle down to build immense cities or even take to the sword and participate in raids across their neighbors’ borders. There’s a job for everyone, whether you are a builder, fighter, or organizer!

- Have a lust for leadership? Then this is the server for you! Leadership roles are automatically granted based on playtime and come with custom items granting powerful team-based abilities! Extend the olive branch to friendly Lone Wolves or even kick exiles from your team. Put in enough time and you may find yourself in charge of an enormous community!

- The End will be reset every 14th and 28th of the month to refresh the Dragon and End Cities. You must be quick and strategic. Everyone will want the loot, so there is a very high chance for PvP in The End. Keep your wits about you when entering on reset day!

- Warp Relays are a custom feature that has been a long time in the making. To build a Warp Relay, you must build a structure with 1 Diamond Block, 2 Gold Blocks, and 2 Emerald Blocks. Lay it out in a plus sign on the ground with the Diamond Block in the middle. When you stand on the Diamond Block, you will initiate a link. Build a 2nd Relay up to 1000 blocks away from the first Relay and stand on the Diamond Block to create a warp connection between the 2 relays. WARNING: If one relay gets broken, the link will be terminated and you will need to re-establish the connection.

- No Ender Chest placement will be had! This is to prevent players from hiding all their goodies; tucked safe in another dimension when teams are at war! You can still access Ender Chests in The End or in Strongholds! In the future, we will have HUB cities for players to access goods at E-Banks.

- Dynamic Cities are a feature currently being implemented where the players can work together to grow and evolve cities. The cities will provide boosts for their community and gain defenses to protect the city against attack when their community isn't online!

- Player Made Currencies is a feature that allows a city owner to "print" physical currency at a bank. They control the worth of the currency. Be careful though, your economy can be unstable if you tie your currency to the wrong item(s)!

- Join the Homiecraft Discord to participate in building and PvP contests and gain access to exclusive text and voice channels for each of the four teams! Be helpful and active in the community and you could even gain a role moderating the server!

- Keep your ear to the rail for when we move to a stable Spigot release; we are working on a quest system and NPCs to reward you for your deeds with powerful armor, weapons, and more to be released in DLC #1! Follow a long and dangerous quest to the homelands of all four teams to hatch the Ender Dragon egg and gain a powerful rideable mount. Learn the long and storied history of the capital city of the Empire and why its queen reigns alone. Unravel the tale of the mysterious King Alsterix and the ruined kingdom he left behind. All this and more to be released soon! Get yourself kitted out before it’s complete!

- We now offer in-game vote rewards! You have a 1/30 chance of getting a passive pet! Patreon donors get a special pet that is separate of vote rewards. All rewards are cosmetic. Reddit upvoting does not get you anything except more players joining and a feeling of accomplishment. It's against the rules of Reddit to offer rewards for upvotes, so doing so will not get you anything.

TIPS

- SET YOUR BED PROPERLY IN A SAFE LOCATION TO SET YOUR RESPAWN.

- JOT DOWN IMPORTANT COORDS.

- DO NOT SHARE IMPORTANT COORDS WITH PEOPLE YOU DON'T TRUST!

- PvP and griefing is a thing. However, it is discouraged to do it against your own team. Leaders have the power to kick members off the team, which will send those bad eggs flying into Lone Wolf spawn.

- Admins will not tp you anywhere. Use the Warp Relays feature to tp.

- Teams spawn inside of a 1k radius. You will likely find your friends that join your team inside this area.

- Lone Wolves with friends will need to actually coordinate with their friend to meet up at a location.

RULES
1. Be respectful.
2. No mods or hacks.
3. Have fun!

Server IP: mc.homiecraft.net
Discord: https://discord.gg/8RwBBYw
Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/HomieCraft
I3ladeDragon
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner