LamoidsKingdom 1.8.X BUNGEE SERVER - NEEDS STAFF

LamoidZombieDog's Avatar LamoidZombieDog3/12/17 3:39 pm
1 emeralds 141 1
3/12/2017 5:06 pm
LamoidZombieDog's Avatar LamoidZombieDog
Hey! Im lamoid The owner of LamoidsKingdom
ive owned LamoidsKingdom for 4 years and have been developing Ever since, LamoidsKingdom is a 1.8 Server witch will be compatible soon with 1.7.X 1.8.X 1.9.X 1.10.X 1.11.X But will still fully have 1.8 PVP! we Have Factions, Creative, OP Prison, HHS (custom game) and Skyblock! we have one empty server slot and will figure out what to add there soon (possibly kitpvp! ) we own all these servers on one bungee network dedicated hosted 24/7 By me in my house! (being im an IT tech and have ultra wifi speeds) i need builders helpers mods admins and devs, why devs you ask when im a dev? well i have many jobs over the console and what not and cant be always avalable to tend my servers developing needs therefor i need help! the server is being redone after 2 years of ito being a bungee nwtwork and EVERYTHING must be redone! OP prison was done 4 months before the redo and therefor prison will just be reset, other then that EVERYTHING must be done! the lobby is 95% done, factions is 20% done and the rest hasnt even been started! once we get donations for the server all devs will be paid ammounts depending on the work they gave... skype me @LamoidZombieWolf if your interested in helping make this one of the biggest game servers on MC! i will personaly talk to you over MC or Discord for a bit and if i think your a bit young or immature i will require you to sign up for staff before saying you can just be staff (THIS ONLY APPLYS FOR DEVELOPER ALL OTHER RANKS ARE REQUIRED TO SIGN UP ON THE FORUMS!!!!!!) thankyou for reading my VERY long post...
LamoidZombieDog
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner