Landlord plugin error

kingdragonex's Avatar kingdragonex11/26/15 9:48 pm
1 emeralds 296 3
11/27/2015 3:08 pm
macgarthur's Avatar macgarthur
Hi, i'm an owner of a small minecraft server running on spigot 1.8.8. I installed the landlord plugn as a way to claim land but it's not going so well for players. Whenever anyone types the command /ll claim, /land claim, or /ll unclaim or /land unclaim an error message pops up saying An internal error occurred while attempting to perform this command. I have tried going through all of the config files, reinstalling the plugin and even reinstalling worldguard. Here is the pastebin link for the full log: http://pastebin.com/gQVwusht
this is a list of all installed plugins:
-Buycraft
-ChestShop
-CoreProtect
-Essentials
-GroupManager
-Jobs
-Landlord
-LWC
-mcMMO
-MobArena
-EssentialsChat