Legacy PvP, Best 1.7.2 OP Server

Diaz_Ramos's Avatar Diaz_Ramos4/1/14 10:02 am
1 emeralds 157 1
4/1/2014 7:28 pm
Diaz_Ramos's Avatar Diaz_Ramos
Legacy PvP, it is a small server, new friendly staff, good community and is a very calm server. the owners is Diaz_Ramos and he made the entire server by hand. The server is an OP Factions server, meaning we have raiding, betrayals etc. We have many friendly and helpful players who are very open to lend a hand. The server is only about a week old so it has no players, To me. What make Legacy PvP different from the other servers is how extraordinary it is. It has a 24/7 Drop party (/warp dp), Free cooked food (/warp freemeat), friendly staff (/warp staff), funny news feeds (/warp news), and no mcmmo, this shows that it is going to be equal strength between both pvpers and the winner will only be determined by his\her skill. We have some donator ranks and by the next month we are planning to get the premium buycraft membership, depending on our donations. so here are our ranks: (they are showed by the first having least permissions and last having most permissions)
Scout rank: it is a rank you get when you invite 5 or more people to the server OR you make a youtube video of the server
Youtube rank: you make a video of Legacy PvP and required you have 100 subscribers or more
Knight rank: $10 donator rank (do /buy)
General rank: $25 donator rank (do /buy)
King rank: $50 donator rank (do /buy)
Emperor rank: $100 donator rank (do /buy)
Overlord: $135 donator rank (do /buy)
We also have some staff ranks:
Helper - test staff, no commands yet
Pre-mod - has mute, kick, tempban
Moderator - has ban
Admin - Has ip ban
Head-Admin - has OP, cannot play on server, only help the server
Co-Owner - not allowed to play, only help. has OP also
Owner - Only i can get it... I am only allowed to manage the server aswell.
I hope you join the server and have a fun time. please invite your friends to join also because i am in serious need of donations and players. I am looking forward to seeing you on Legacy PvP!
here is my ip: 50.22.134.202:25872
buycraft donation page: http://mclegacypvp.buycraft.net/
Thank you for reading this long and super boring thread! (:
I made this all by myself... it did not take so long and im posting this everywhere to try and gain server popularity.. please help me out!
Diaz_Ramos
Level 7 : Apprentice Miner