Legends of Esper - Recruitment Form - [Builders/Lorewriters/3d Modeling/Cinematography]laptop_chromebook

Legends of Esper's Avatar Legends of Esper11/1/20 12:34 pm
15 emeralds 521 22
11/18/2020 11:31 am
Legends of Esper's Avatar Legends of Esper

Please remember to give the post an Emerald!
Share this with your friends :)

Legends of Esper

We are a rather new Roleplay-RPG that is currently in the works/development. We have people of all types currently on our team, with 5-8+ years of experience with Minecraft-RPG mechanics and server development. We are looking to expand and find people who are willing to put work in and be a part of this experience. If this interests you, or you just want to play on the server, please give an Emerald and a reply and we'll be in touch! Here's some more information below:

We currently plan to release our first iteration of the server within approximately a month. The first map will be rather small, but as time goes on, new maps will be released. Everything is done in game, if you want to purchase a house in the city you can talk to the steward who will sell you one for a couple gold coins or let you rent from the city. If you want to become a guard you may have to talk to the mayor of the city, or king depending on the city, and go from there. If you want to travel to distant lands and study in the Mage's college or become a professor there you can provided you are skilled enough... Anything is possible, there's no limit in this server.

This is a D&D inspired server, we will have classes you can choose and level up, but you can also do hybrid classes or switch it up and take some skills form other classes as well. You can customize your character as much as you want. You can become an evil thief who breaks into houses and steals valuables or mugs travelers and merchants along the road. Or you can become a holy paladin who servers the Gods loyally and protects the weak, maybe even start your own church and recruit members. If you want to stay away from combat you can become a practicing smith, and create powerful and exquisite items to sell to adventurers, and if you'd like you can start your own guild and establish a presence in multiple cities, the power is in your hands.

What will your journey be?

Lore

The Kingdom of Aluca has been ruled by the Orme Dynasty for as long as anyone cares to remember. The scribes of old have written about the first kings coming to power two hundred years ago, maybe more. However, the people of Aluca have been around for much longer than that. Traditionally, they've been living the mountain life since they first arrived. The tall mountains overlooking the dry plains and valleys below provide much protection against the dangerous beasts and native tribes which senselessly and indiscriminately dispatch of anything in their way... at least, that's what the Alucan's would tell you.

The Alucan's used to be a fair, and just people, with laws that look after even the common peasant. But desperate times call for desperate measures, and few times were more desperate than the recent events in the Alucan Kingdom. When King Jamys, a devoted worshipper to Alucan sacred and cultural beliefs, came into power everything changed. He outlawed the new religion sweeping through many cities in Esper, "The Band of Stars". This angered many, including his most trusted second in command, Lord Gale of House Nidal. Lord Gale left the city along with many followers of the Band of Stars, and they inhabited an long abandoned ruin that Natives to the land had created many centuries ago. There was only one thing that could happen now: War.

The war was long and brutal, the famed "Mud Knights of Aluca" showed their valor as always, but victory was not in their grasp. The two signed a treaty for a ceasefire, but although the Nidal Dynasty and their people may be prone to peace, King Jamys would never accept.

Whose side will you fight for?

Kingdom of Aluca   OR    Nidal Dynasty

The Kingdom of Aluca

Aluca inhabits the many large mountain plateau's that are scattered across the dry valley. They mainly keep to their tightly packed large cities far away from the many dangerous ogres, bandits and other beasts that roam the basin floor. Some from Aluca call is the "Cloud City" and boast of its strong defenses, unique style and culture and expert craftsmanship. However, those not from the city often refer to it as the "Mud Kingdom", claiming it's a filthy and smelly city, which has alleys filled with excrement and worse things. Whatever it is, it certainly is not and has never been a city easy to conquer.

Nidal Dynasty

Though not nearly as impressive as Aluca, those under the rule of House Nidal make do. Many of the ruins surrounding the city (Most Alucans never really leave the heights or their proud city and the surrounding elevated land) have barely been set foot in by an Alucan until House Nidal claimed them for themselves. Although they are still being fortified, the heavily emphasized military tradition of the Alucan people has definitely carried over...

Become a member of Legends of Esper
Join this project and help out with its development! There's many ways you can support us even without an application! Leave a comment and an Emerald and subscribe for future notifications! Join our discord server as well :)

Builders: [4/10]

Builders are responsible for creating the map, building villages, terraforming and all the good stuff that comes with it. We have several tools like worldedit, voxelsniper, and custom heads & armor stands. There are several builder ranks which you can rank up in. The style we are using is medieval / fantasy.

3D Modeler / Texturer [0/2]

We need 3D modelers or texturers to design weapons and mobs for us. We are probably sticking with the default textures when it comes to blocks but we want to be able to have multiple different weapons by binding models to different durability’s.

Lore Writer [0/2]

We need Lore writers to design the stories around the several quests, mobs, items, and dungeons. We want to make it an engaging and interesting story, we already have a base but we need people to work out the backstories and design quests.

Application Format:
IGN:
Age(optional):
Position applying for:
Experience with relevant skill(Building/Writing/etc.):
How active can you be on the server?:
Mic?(optional):
Discord?:

Why do you want to join our server?:
Any skills that set you apart?:
Feel free to make your own application format that's different, as long as it has relevant information!
Want to apply for a different position that isn't here? Feel free!

Legends of Esper Team's Projects
Want to get a feel for who we are? Take a look at some of these projects we've done!

Your Support Means a Lot to us!

Leaving an emerald and telling us how we're doing helps so much!
We will personally respond to every comment no matter how small

Thank you for your time,

We look forward to hearing from you!

- Staff team @ Legends of Esper
Legends of Esper
Level 16 : Journeyman Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

11/15/2020 1:58 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
Urufuboi
IGN: BrianNielson

Position applying for: Lorewriting/3d modeling

How active can you be on the server?: Anytime I have free time

Mic?: Yes, I have a working mic

Discord?: WolfBoy2201#1492

Why do you want to join our server?: I love to get away from my reality and share my creativity and friendly/helpful side of me, to Be honest. I'm bored. I found your server and I want to help, I'm a great hard worker
Any skills that set you apart?: Well my skills included, 3d modeling, Painting and I got awards, Writer of many poems & quotes in books, blacksmith, wood craftsman, masonry, jewelry making, makeup/cosmetics, Prop design/replicas, blueprint designer, professional photographer, Highly intelligent when it comes to philosophy/history/random facts
11/15/2020 2:41 pm
Legends of Esper
We'll be glad to have you. We added you on discord.
11/13/2020 2:46 pm
Legends of Esper
We have a new position open: Game developer for quests if someone wants to do beton quests.
11/08/2020 12:18 am
Legends of Esper
For anyone looking to apply, we've just hired a 3d modeler, so we are no longer looking for that position. If you still want to apply for this position, you may still be considered. Please send me a message.
11/04/2020 6:35 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Hyperplex gaming YT
is it cracked?
11/05/2020 12:05 am
Legends of Esper
No, it is not.
11/04/2020 4:46 pm
Level 18 : Journeyman Miner
TheTrueNeef
Minecraft: TheTrueNeef
Position applying for: builder/writer
Experience with relevant skill(Building/Writing/etc.): i can make custom maps for like cabinets and drawers(etc.)
How active can you be on the server?: with December break coming up like 5 hours
Mic?: i have a mic
Discord?: neef:8137
Why do you want to join our server?: i want to build ambitious projects but end them early because I'm by myself with a team i can build really ambitious projects
Any skills that set you apart?: i specialize in interior design i designed the game room for my family which is really awesome
11/05/2020 12:20 pm
Legends of Esper
We've taken a closer look at your application, you'll hear from us soon
11/01/2020 1:00 pm
Luukai
IGN: Luukai
Age(optional): 18
Position applying for: Builder
Experience with relevant skill(Building/Writing/etc.): I've been a small building team since '14 which recently shut down like 2 years ago. I just got back into minecraft tho and kinda wanted to test out the new blocks. I actually dont have anything on my pmc but I have screenshots i can share? ill dm you
How active can you be on the server?: I can be pretty active, i dont ahve a job so..
Mic?(optional): yes
Discord?: I'll pm you
Why do you want to join our server?: Looks amazing so far, can't wait to see where it goes, but I want to be a part of that.
Any skills that set you apart?: I think I'm a pretty good builder, you be the judge of that I guess :P
11/02/2020 3:24 pm
Legends of Esper
I'll be taking a look at this one.
11/01/2020 12:51 pm
Guilesf1
Looks really cool! I'll apply later.
11/01/2020 12:53 pm
Level 40 : Master Dragonborn
Robarm99
Thank you so much for your interest! I'll be waiting!

11/01/2020 12:50 pm
AlaniaEx
Hi, quick question before I start, will staff be allowed to roleplay?

IGN: AlarExIA
Age(optional): 19
Position applying for: Builder
Experience with relevant skill(Building/Writing/etc.): I've been a small building team since '14 which recently shut down like 2 years ago. I just got back into minecraft tho and kinda wanted to test out the new blocks. I actually dont have anything on my pmc but I have screenshots i can share? ill dm you
How active can you be on the server?: I can be pretty active, i dont ahve a job so..
Mic?(optional): yes
Discord?: I'll pm you
Why do you want to join our server?: Looks amazing so far, can't wait to see where it goes, but I want to be a part of that.
Any skills that set you apart?: I think I'm a pretty good builder, you be the judge of that I guess :P
11/18/2020 11:31 am
Legends of Esper
Accepted!
11/01/2020 12:54 pm
Robarm99
Yes they will. When the server released of course.

I've sent your application to our staff team, they're reviewing it now. I didn't get your PM about discord though, are you still working on that?

11/01/2020 12:47 pm
cropcutter88
IGN: ZarethStorm22.
Age(optional): 26.
Position applying for: Lore Writer.
Experience with relevant skill(Building/Writing/etc.): I have a number of published books, eBooks at least ;), which have actually been doing pretty well recently. I wouldn't say I'm quite at the Tolkien level yet, but I put a lot of work into what I do and I think I could help out the team a lot.
How active can you be on the server?: I work until around 3-4PM Central time, so after I get food and do some errands I can usually hop on.
Mic?(optional): No, but I will have one soon, mine recently stopped working.
Discord?: I actually don't have one, I've been meaning to get one though.
Why do you want to join our server?: I don't really have any projects to work on, I finished my last book around a month and a half ago and I have been looking to branch out. I always see myself coming back to Minecraft Role-play, and I think I will give this one a try.
Any skills that set you apart?: I don't know how many Lore Writers have published books but I suppose that speaks volumes to my dedication... Pun intended :)
11/01/2020 12:55 pm
Robarm99
Very interesting application...

We'll be in touch Zareth, I've sent your application to our staff team and they're looking at it now.

11/01/2020 12:45 pm
Level 23 : Expert Sus
SharkFinnSoup_
Nice post! Will definitely join to take a look around and help!
Robarm99
Thanks!
11/01/2020 12:42 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Miner
Argonian
Hi, this looks really cool! I don't really have any skills but I would really like to join a discord server if you guys have that so I can play when it's released.. What's the ETA on the discord server opening up?
Robarm99
We don't know yet... I will definitely keep you posted though!
11/01/2020 12:39 pm
Robarm99
Greetings to you all!

I'm part of the staff team at Legends of Esper . We really hope you like what you see and will consider joining us! A discord server will be promoted soon, meanwhile, feel free to reach me personally through PM's or send me a friend invite on discord!

Robarm#1868

Thanks!

Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome