Legikka pvp - NEED MODS/ADMINS/BUILDERS [IP NOW WORKS]

Kamikaze54321's Avatar Kamikaze543211/11/13 9:33 am
1/11/2013 5:19 pm
FrankenSquirrel's Avatar FrankenSquirrel
Hello all you guys in searching for a new server just waiting to become staff. Well, here's your big and likely chance to win a staff position on whats planned and probably will be a big & successful server. But before that, we're going to need to have moderators for the chat, moderators for other rule-breaking not in the chat and admins for general plugin help etc. Oh yeah we need builders for spawn too.

Please join us at: 2.218.215.124
Kamikaze54321
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

FrankenSquirrel
01/11/2013 5:19 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Applying for Moderator and Builder

ign: FrankenSquirrel
Name: Ophelia
maturity: (1-10) 8
What would i do if i see someone breaking rules: First I would give them a warning. But if they keep repeating the action I might ban them. But whatever the rules are i'll follow them and make sure others do too.
chaach_1
01/11/2013 4:55 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Applying for Moderater (rule breaking)

ign: chaach
Maturity (1-10) 8
What would i do if i see someone breaking rules: Well it matters on what he did if he hacked and I saw him and the server said instant ban for hackers i would ban them if it was like someone be racist or being an asshole then I weld give them an warning if they refuse to stop then if kick them if they come on again and still doesent learn his/she lesson then i will ban him but of course if the rules said differently then I would follow them.
epicsid2001
01/11/2013 2:59 pm
hi im epicsid2001
ign: epicsid2001
Name: Sid
maturity: (1-10) 9
What would i do if i see someone breakin rules: Well it depends what he does cuz i dont know rules.
Applying for mod/admin

Additional info: im owner of a server and admin on 3
Ravalis
01/11/2013 11:41 am
Level 29 : Expert Nerd
IGN: coxie53
name: Tom
why do you want to help?: Im an experienced admin, and I have seen lots of servers grow. I always love helping these server grow, as I would love to do on this one!
Tylermurray13
01/11/2013 9:42 am
Applying for ?: Admin

Minecraft Name: tylermurray13
Maturity (On a scale from 1-10): 9
What would you do the first time someone breaks the rules: Jail for 10minutes
What would you do the second time (last) someone breaks the rules: jail for 30mins
How would you help the server: I will get lots of players i would make sure every one is having fun and not breaking rules. If anyone is being racist they would get a mute for 5hours and jailed for 1hr. Thanks for reading
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome