Legion-ServerNetwork / Hiring Admiistrators/ Moderators /

LegionServerNetwork's Avatar LegionServerNetwork9/10/13 10:18 pm
1 emeralds 265 9
9/11/2013 12:00 pm
Imcrazychristian's Avatar Imcrazychristian
Hey everyone my name is Cole I have a brand new network LegionServerNetwork we have multiple options for players to play on there favorite genre!

We're looking for some Administration and some Moderators there are two separate
application procedures please choose which application you'd like to be apart of!
*PLEASE NOTE (If we do accept you but we feel you'd be better as Moderator for experience we'll move you! )

If you're willing to apply please read this we're looking for mature applications please give DETAIL on the questions EG Staff Experience please give former positions

Administration Application

How old are you?

Skype?

Time zone ?

Staff experience

Working mic?

Former positions

Do you work good with other people?

Can you be responsible on the server

Plugin experience?

Building experience?
=================
Moderator Application

Staff experience?

Experience?

Age?

Skype?

Working Mic?

Are you good with working as teams?

Time zone

Hours you're able to play?

Please fill all applications via comment section please leave your skype contact information we will contact you there we may message you on PMC with instructions on how to contact us app applicants that don't respond in 24HRS are declined immediately

Thanks
Cole
LSN Founder
LegionServerNetwork
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

09/11/2013 12:00 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Crafter
Imcrazychristian
Application for: Co-Owner
Ho long will be on a day: 2-4 Hours
In-Game Name: Imcrazychristian
Why you want to be a admin mod or head-admin xD
I would like to start by telling you about me. I'm a person who you can talk to if troubled. You would be able to tell me ideas and imaginations about what you would want the server to be like, I would create that and give you 100% credit. I am a highly experience staff member. Meeting some of the most famous minecrafters I know what they do to achieve that. I know how to respect people, I will never in my life say I'm a better and more epicer person just because I have Head Admin in front of my name, I would tell them we are all equal in importance, its just that how you show it that matters. I do not break or create rules just for my entertainment, I am a disciplined person, knowing not obeying the rules is not an option in life. I am also a great plugin and command manager, I can manage all you plugins without the server stuffing, finding the best host to run the server at a great price, I will help the community of this server rise to a higher level every day. It would be an honor to be beside the staff the owner and the community to see that happen.

What you will do to help the server: I would make this server a friendly and caring community. I would welcome newbies on the server and explain what this server has installed for them. What you could do, or what you want to do. With his or hers opinion I could create new ideas for what players want, I would put voting areas on which mini game they would want to do then on one day make that happen.

How will you help improve the server: I would create more fun areas, no sg, I will discuss and create a sg, no shops, I shall make a shop. I would advertise like I have promised, make threads about the server as a community, With the owners permission I would make a youtube account just for this server and make vids for it.

Experience: I have played minecraft since 2009 the alpha came out, I have owned 3 servers, been co owner twice, Head Admin 5 times, Admin more than plenty, Mod same here with Admin

Can you advertise well for us?: Yes I can offer you advertisement for your server, I am a admin on which is highly filled with players and wouldn't mind advertising there, also I can make webs and blogs which could be necessary.

Email:christian.oboyle@ymail.com

Will you do your duties to help: I would do everything I wrote on this application, not by words but by actions, I shall never leave my duties without a extremely important reason if not I shall stay dedicated till I can leave my duties.

What do you do if someone repeatedly cursed or spammed after asked not 2?: I would immediately ask the player to stop the cursing or spamming, if he does not listen I shall discuss with other players about what we should do about it, a kick as a warning

Rate: 4-5 hrs a day

Builder rate: I am a highly experienced builder, I can build different styles, modern, classic, abstract and much more.

Personality: I am humorous, friendly, able to communicate with, not violent, caring and most of all loyal, I am loyal to my mates around me

Thank you for considering my application and I hope to see you guys on the server!!!!
Bubbad02
Level 1
New Miner
09/11/2013 6:13 am
Level 19 : Journeyman Dragon
Zafteron

How old are you? 15

Skype? trevor.lease

Time zone ? Eastern Standard time

Staff experience:Owner of Blazecraft, Supernova, Freezecraft. At least 20 Admin/Moderator positions on numerous servers in the past.

Working mic? Yes

Former positions: Owner of Blazecraft, Supernova, Freezecraft. At least 20 Admin/Moderator positions on numerous servers in the past.

Do you work good with other people? I work good with other people, but I am strict when it comes to enforcing rules.

Can you be responsible on the server? Yes, but If you don't trust me at first, I wont mind waiting to earn if from you.

Plugin experience? 9/10

Building experience?8/10
09/11/2013 6:01 am
BeachChick11

How old are you?: i am 14 Years old.

Skype?: Wayne.Elliott.smith (btw i am a girl just so it doesn't come as a surprise if u except me).

Time zone ? sorry i don't entirely understand timezone stuff I'll just say im Australian.

Staff experience: I've Been Co-owner on one server head admin on 3 servers admin on 5 servers and mod on 2 servers. and adding on to that i won't abuse my powers and I'll always ask for permission before doing something that i know u might not won't me to do.

Working mic?: Yes i have a working mic.

Former positions: So so sorry i don't know what this means just tell me on skype if u hire me

Do you work good with other people?:In my opinion i work Very! well with other people any gender. And just purely enjoy working with people and i find i achieve goals very well with people

Can you be responsible on the server: Yes i can be responsible on a server obviously i wanna have fun and enjoy my time on the server and make the most of it but if u think im being irresponsible u can either talk to me about it or just move me to a lower rank or what ever u feel is right. i won't argue back.

Plugin experience? 2/10

Building experience?8/10
09/11/2013 5:56 am
Level 1 : New Network
rockinroll99

How old are you? 14

Skype? getting soon & youtube

Time zone ? 10:00+

Staff experience every rank more than 4 times

Working mic? pc has a mic

Former positions every rank

Do you work good with other people? yea

Can you be responsible on the server yea

Plugin experience? i can set up groupmanager, permissionsex, crackshot, signshop, essentials, chestshop, worldedit, worldguard, Multiverse-Core, Multiverse-Portals, Multiverse-Inventories, PlotMe, and many more

btw i can play for a while but if there is no one on i tend to sometimes log off for a bit and also and i get Co-Owner in the average time of 5 mins :3
09/11/2013 4:38 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
XxCorlandoxX
Moderator Application

Staff experience?
Very experienced, capable of keeping servers safe and fun to play on.

Working Mic? Yes.

Are you good with working as teams?
I enjoy with working with other staff members or teams, And strive to achieve a certain goal with each other.

Time zone: UTC+10:00

Hours you're able to play: 6-8 Hours everyday.

09/11/2013 3:35 am
Con_man415

How old are you? 18 years young

Skype? bigburrrr

Time zone ? Pacific time

Staff experience Ive been admin and mod on several different severs the largest of which was Brothercraft

Working mic? Yes, Razer megalodon

Former positions Mod and Admin

Do you work good with other people? Absolutely

Can you be responsible on the server Of course

Plugin experience? Not a whole lot but I have worked with it a bit

Building experience? I have made several impressive builds some of which that took several months due to detail and size.
09/10/2013 10:47 pm
Level 38 : Artisan Caveman
jakesoboy01
How old are you? 13

Skype? flyingwalrus509

Time zone ? UTC

Staff experience:

Working mic? Yes but i dont prefer to use it...

Former positions: H-Admin, Admin, Builder (2), Moderater (2).

Do you work good with other people? Yea

Can you be responsible on the server : Yes i can. EVERYTHING I DO i will be responsible for.

Plugin experience? 0/10

Building experience? 7/10
09/10/2013 10:41 pm
IronSoldier001
How old are you? 12 turning 13 in Feb.

Skype? reganmcelia

Time zone ? Eastern

Staff experience I am an admin on one other server

Working mic? yes

Former positions? 1 Admin

My Username is IronSoldier001 and i would love to be a member of your staff
Do you work good with other people? Yes I do very well

Can you be responsible on the server? Yes I am very responsible, mature, and you can always trust me

Plugin experience? 3/10

Building experience? 7/10
09/10/2013 10:26 pm
Level 8 : Apprentice Blacksmith
_69Prototype69_

How old are you? 15

Skype?greentractor26

Time zone ? eastern

Staff experience: I have owned my own server but sadly I have to take it down because I had nobody willing to donate I have also co owner on three of my friends server and they all said I did a great job at it and said they would hire me again

Working mic?yea

Former positions: Owned server, three co owner, 5 admin, 3 mod

Do you work good with other people?Yes

Can you be responsible on the server: I am a very mature person I can be very responsible and trustworthy

Plugin experience? 4/10

Building experience? 8/10
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome