[13+] LibertyMC - Vanilla SMP server

NikoBellic1's Avatar NikoBellic16/6/17 5:45 pm
2 emeralds 332 7
8/19/2017 4:05 pm
Potatoderr's Avatar Potatoderr
LibertyMC is a semi-vanilla SMP 1.12 server. The goal of the server is to have a place where everybody is able to build in peace and harmony, with only vanilla MC mechanics. There is a creative world for those who would like to test their builds without any limitations.

The rules are:
1. Be chill, use common sense, and don't be a idiot.
2. Respect everybody else, even those you hate.
3. Don't go griefing or stealing stuff around the server.
4. Please don't ruin the beautiful landscape around the server.
5. Build at a distance from others, unless they allow you to do so.
6. Don't hack, or use unapproved mods (Optifine, minimaps and schematica are allowed)

In order to get whitelisted, simply reply with these questions answered:
1. What is your MC username?
2. How old are you?
3. (Optional) Where do you live?
4. Describe yourself
5. How do you play MC?
6. Have you ever been banned from a server? If so why?
7. Why do you choose to join this server?
Once we contact you thru a DM, join using mc.libertymc.top. And then you'll be free to do anything your heart desires!

For more information, visit /r/libertyserver for links to the wiki and dynmap
NikoBellic1
Level 1 : New Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

08/19/2017 4:05 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
Potatoderr
*bump*
08/18/2017 9:36 pm
Potatoderr
*bump*
08/08/2017 11:57 pm
Potatoderr
06/27/2017 4:21 pm
Level 1 : New Network
NikoBellic1
1 bump for take two of recruital
06/07/2017 10:13 pm
Potatoderr
1. Potatoderr

2. 13

3. Texas, USA

4. I like to have a good time no matter what I am doing, but I still am serious about finishing whatever goals I have set for myself. I make sure that everyone around me is having a good time. As hobbies, I like to sketch, watch youtube, play video games and watch anime.

5. I'm not very into the combat or exploration aspect. I mainly like to build and go mining sometimes.

6. I have never been banned since I don't play multiplayer a lot (See #7)

7. I want to join this server because I don't like being online with hundreds of people at a time, I want to be part of a small community where I know everyone and everyone knows me.

I hope you choose, It'll mean a lot to me
Sincerely, Potatoderr

P.S. Contact me through my email: potatoderr@gmail.com
06/07/2017 9:13 pm
Level 10 : Journeyman Engineer
Manitara
Hello there!
I will shorten the questions a bit without changing their meaning!

1. IGN: Nierutam

2. Age: 17

3. Location: Canada

4. Describe yourself: I am a very humoristic person, the way I make friends is by humor most of the time. I am a native French speaker, but I have masterized the English language over 3 or 4 years of online interactions and English classes to polish it. I will be attending my first Spanish classes next year. I love everyone, unless they kill my fun. I am also interested in doing Youtube. At the moment, my channel is not really started (Can't even decide what language to speak in my videos).

5. How do you play MC? I am a very independant player. I find myself a spot far off in the distance and settle there, just to make sure not to have any neighbours. I do love being in a community though. I touch every domain in Minecraft except one, and it is PvP. I suck at it. I hate it. it sucks. I am also a top naturaly-generated-structures raider/hunter: Ocean Monuments, End cities, Strongholds and Woodland Mansions. All of them, raided.

6. Have you ever been banned from a server? If so why?:
Haven't we all atleast once? I have been banned once on a cracked Minecraft server for "Mutli-accounting". That was before I got an official Minecraft account. Guess I couldn't use an alt in peace.

7. Why do you choose to join this server?
I am looking for a new home server. I'm getting tired of going arround Minecraft seasonned Plugins servers I want to go back to the very core or the game while being arround a small and nice community.

Thanks for taking the time to read, have a cookie!
06/06/2017 7:52 pm
VernalBloodshine
1. What is your MC username?: VernalBloodshine.

2. How old are you?: 14

3. Where do you live?: Tennessee, U.S.A.

4. Describe yourself: I am a community-loving person. I strive to put the community of a server ahead of all else. I have a good sense of humor and can whip up some jokes to make you laugh any time. I am almost always in a happy mood, and love to write lore in my spare time, as well as play video games such as Medieval II: Total War, World of Warcraft, etc.

5. How do you play MC?: I usually like to do whatever it takes to kill the Dragon first, then I'd start making the world a magnifacent place of builds. I also like to help others with their builds when I'm playing multiplayer.

6. Have you ever been banned from a server? If so why?: Once. I was temp-banned for 24 hours for Staff Dissrespect. No need to go into detail.

7. Why do you choose this server?: You seem like a good person, and your advertisement seems professional. I'm searching for a small community to just chill with. So, that is why I have chosen your server.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome