Life³mcFactions: Recruiting Staff, Beta Testers, GFX Artists

LifeCubed's Avatar LifeCubed1/30/16 9:52 pm
1 emeralds 1.4k 45
2/25/2016 5:10 pm
senpai_po's Avatar senpai_po
What we need from you:

We are currently in the process of adding staff to our team. Currently, I am looking for beta testers, in-game helpers, and a GFX designer with website experience.

In-game helpers will report to me, and will assist in pre-launch tasks. All staff who do not fall into special categories (Java developers, videographers, and GFX) will start as helpers, and be promoted based on merit.

Please organize your application using the following template. Copy/pasted applications will not be considered. Staff will not be immediately accepted, but successful applicants will have a one-on-one conversation with me. If your application is not successful the first time, you may revise it up to two times before you are locked out of further consideration. Failure to live up to promises will result in expulsion. If I discover that you were dishonest on your application in the future, you will also be immediately expelled. Creating drama or abusing your authority will result in expulsion. As a staff member, part of your responsibilities include being kind, compassionate, and courteous to those around you. I take this very seriously. You may PM me your Skype if you do not want it posted publicly.

Beta Testers:

In-game Name:
Time Zone:
Hours Available (Weekdays):
Hours Available (Weekends):
Preferred Game Mode:
Minecraft Experience (beginner, veteran...):
Additional Comments:

In-game Helpers:

In-game Name:
Time Zone:
Noteworthy Skills:
Additional Comments:

GFX Artists

Time Zone:
Website Experience?:
Skinning Experience?:
Link to Portfolio:
Additional Comments:

Life³mc - play.life3mc.com

Life³mc is an original, soon-to-be-launched factions server packed with unique features and gameplay elements. We strive to deliver a friendly, balanced, and high quality play experience. Our team is comprised of dedicated players who have banded together to create the server that we used to wish we could play on.

[center][u][b]Say Goodbye to Lag[/center][/u][/b]Our server is hosted on a beastly machine housed in a professional data center. Powered by an Intel 1240v3 CPU, 16GB of RAM and the fastest SSD on the market, you can say goodbye to rubberbanding, inaccurate hit detection, and block respawn. The server is online 24/7, and can handle the heaviest of loads.

[center][u][b]Custom Map Designed for Tactical PvP[/center][/u][/b]The world map is built with a custom generator specifically designed for group encounters. Extreme verticality allows players to build strongholds in defensible locations--and forces raiding groups to consider the best way approach. Skill in both hand to hand combat and archery are essential, and innovative traps can be laid to waste your foes.

[center][simg]i.imgur.com/NxZVTIX.png[/simg][/center]

[center][u][b]Challenge Resource World[/center][/u][/b]A world filled with riches await those who are brave enough it’s dangers. Populated with giants, wither skeletons, blazes, and other intelligent monsters who have learned how to break down your barricades, bridge over gaps, and pillar to unreachable locations, only the most veteran and skilled PvE players will be able to take full advantage of the abundant supply of rare resources and live to tell the tale. While in this world, all commands are disabled. This world is regenerated at regular intervals.

[center][simg]i.imgur.com/wfS1fUR.png[/simg][/center]

[center][u][b]World Crate Drops[/center][/u][/b]At regular intervals, crates containing valuable loot will fall from the sky. Race against the clock -- and your rivals, to salvage their contents first. Special crates with the most valuables will fall only in the resource world.

[center][u][b]Robust Player-Run Economy[/center][/u][/b]Our economy is a free market that is controlled by players, for players. Engage in arbitrage using our real-time auction house to find the best deals, or set up a SignShop to sell your merchandise. The jobs plugin allows for trade specialization, and players can earn money by completing tasks related to their industry. Resource acquisition has been balanced for a competitive multiplayer environment, and resource saturation will never be a problem.

[center][u][b]Rebalanced mcMMO[/center][/u][/b]We love mcMMO, but we hate power creep! mcMMO has been rebalanced to provide a fun and compelling sense of progression while reducing the maximum power level which it provides. A greater emphasis has been placed on active gameplay effects, as flat stat bonuses have been toned down.

[center][u][b]...and much, much more![/center][/u][/b]We are constantly developing the server. We listen to player feedback, and the server will be molded by the community that develops around it. Our community comes first, always. As time passes, new and custom features will continue to be added.

[center][u][b]A Word on Donations[/center][/u][/b]Donation incentives are balanced because we understand that not everyone has the ability to spend money on a game. All funds raised from donations go towards ensuring the longevity of our server. We also have set aside enough money to guarantee that the server will be up and lag free for the foreseeable future.

[center][simg]i.imgur.com/Wmr4TyU.jpg[/simg][/center]
[center]JOIN LIFE³mc TODAY!
play.life3mc.com
1.8.0 - 1.8.8 supported.[/center]
LifeCubed
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

02/25/2016 5:10 pm
Level 1 : New Network
senpai_po
bump
02/20/2016 11:48 am
LifeCubed
Hey Po. Thanks for your application, I'll be getting in touch with you on Skype.
02/19/2016 3:58 pm
senpai_po
In-game Name: senpai_po

Time Zone: PST

Hours Available (Weekdays): 24

Hours Available (Weekends): 24

Preferred Game Mode: Factions

Minecraft Experience (beginner, veteran...): Experienced, veteran

Additional Comments: I been looking for a good faction server and ur server seem very good to be real, i would love to be in the team plz pick me
02/18/2016 7:34 pm
LifeCubed
StephenSkrrIn-game Name: StephenSkrr
I am also currently setting up my 2nd server after i had closed down my first one which had been a great journey.

Your application has been rejected because you are currently setting up your own server.

BenjiPlaysGamesIn-game Name: BenjiPlaysGames

Benji, thanks for your application. I'll get in touch with you on Skype.
02/17/2016 12:27 pm
BenjiPlaysGames
In-game Name: BenjiPlaysGames

Time Zone: UTC

Hours Available (Weekdays): 4-5

Hours Available (Weekends): 8-9

Preferred Game Mode: Factions, Survival Games, PvP

Minecraft Experience (beginner, veteran...): Experienced

Additional Comments: I can do almost anything and everything on a server (Apart from coding plugins) I know most all common and weird commands, I just hope i will hear back from you soon

Many Thanks,
Benji
02/17/2016 11:11 am
Level 13 : Journeyman Modder
Terzain
In-game Name: StephenSkrr
Time Zone: GMT
Hours Available (Weekdays): I would have college normally. Tuesday - Friday.
Hours Available (Weekends): Free
Noteworthy Skills: I used to be a plugin developer for around a year and a half, i know my way around most plugins (commands & permissions), i am able to give great idea's and help with any in-game issues or server issues.
Additional Comments: I have had ALOT of experience with servers and handling players. I am also currently setting up my 2nd server after i had closed down my first one which had been a great journey.
02/17/2016 8:56 am
LifeCubed
Your request for beta access has been accepted, and you have been added to the whitelist. Please take a moment to register on our forums (forums.life3mc.com). If you find a bug or have any suggestions/feedback, please post there and I will be happy to get back to you.
02/16/2016 9:30 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
iiNeville
In-game Name: SlimyYT
Time Zone: GMT/BST
Hours Available (Weekdays): 8-10 hours a week
Hours Available (Weekends): 12-15 hours a week
Preferred Game Mode: Creative or if your talking about games in Minecraft, then its probably Factions
Minecraft Experience (beginner, veteran...): Heading towards veteran
02/16/2016 9:26 pm
LifeCubed
Hey Denny, thanks for your application. I will get in touch with you on Skype some time tonight or tomorrow.
02/15/2016 11:57 am
TheDennyBoy
In-game Name: KishPlaysMC
Time Zone: Central
Hours Available (Weekdays): 3-10 p.m or 6-10 p.m This really just depends on my basketball schedule. I may have games on these days, but the season will be over after this month.
Hours Available (Weekends): I can be on most of the day except for during the evening. I will most likely have to work during this time.
Preferred Game Mode: Around 95% of the servers that I have played on were faction servers, so I would say that would be my preferred game mode.
Minecraft Experience (beginner, veteran...): Although I haven't played in a while, I used to play a lot and I was a pretty experienced player. Once I start playing a bit again, I think I could be considered a "veteran".
Additional Comments: I've been looking for a good factions server for a while now. All of the one's I have seen lately just seem to be your basic factions will nothing else to draw you in. This server seems to be a cut above the others and I feel like the staff here are going to be dedicated in keeping it alive!
02/15/2016 11:30 am
LifeCubed
Thanks for applying to beta test the server. You have been given access! You can connect to the server with the IP play.life3mc.com.

Please report any bugs, or post suggestions on our forum (forums.life3mc.com) -- thanks! Have fun!
02/14/2016 4:16 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Explorer
Jkbstnbrg
In-game Name: Jkbstnbrg
Time Zone: CET (Central European Time)
Hours Available (Weekdays): 2-5+
Hours Available (Weekends): 3-12+
Preferred Game Mode: Factions and SkyWars
Minecraft Experience (beginner, veteran...): Veteran
Additional Comments: I thing your server looks great and i would love to help beta test your server. i might apply for staff soon.
02/14/2016 12:06 pm
LifeCubed
Good morning everyone, we are currently still looking for helpers and beta testers.
02/13/2016 7:34 pm
LifeCubed
Scyxx, thank you for your application. I will contact you tonight.
02/13/2016 1:39 am
Level 6 : Apprentice Architect
Noragamii
In-game Name: Fusic
Time Zone: GMT +8:00
Hours Available (Weekdays): 2-6 hours
Hours Available (Weekends): 6-12 hours
Noteworthy Skills:I have a lot of experience in moderating servers and websites. In doing so, I have collected and fostered the skills needed to be sucessful in all future moderation roles. These skills include

- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Able to coherently respond to your requests and commands given by superiors.
- Able to work without supervision.
- Great customer service skills.
- A significant amount of Minecraft server managment and 'back-end' knowledge.
- An appreciation for Minecraft and all who play it.
- A high respect for superiors and fellow Minecrafters.
- Management and human resources skills, such as taking staff records and rolling back any griefing.
- A significant amount of knowledge on basic plugins such as Towny, Factions,WorldGuard and WorldEdit as well as Heroes.
Additional Comments: I want to help
people in need,and I feel that being is a great responsibility because I like helping people.I like helping people with their Minecraft problems and sorting out issues and disputes. I am loyal, mature and experienced. I had some really cool adventures and experience and would like to give back to the community by helping out as an admin. I believe that I have what it takes to contribute to a wholesome, fun experience for everyone by enforcing the rules and helping everyone that needs my assistance.
02/13/2016 1:04 am
LifeCubed
Kingstonian, thanks for your application. I have PM'd you my contact information and look forward to hearing from you soon.
02/12/2016 1:17 pm
Kingstonian
In-game Name: MinerBRJ
Skype: Due to DDosing problems I have had in the past, I'd rather keep it private. (Do not worry, I will PM it to you if my application gets accepted)
Time Zone: BRST (GMT -2)
Hours Available (Weekdays): 2-3 hours on the afternoon.
Hours Available (Weekends): Almost the whole day.
Noteworthy Skills: My past experience with medium sized servers with active players, my ability to be strict but helpful and friendly at all times, and my ability to speak both Portuguese and English fluently (and also a little bit of Spanish)
Additional Comments: If you want to talk to me, PM me on PMC.
02/12/2016 11:43 am
LifeCubed
In-game Name: bradley1130

Unfortunately, your application has been rejected. Thank you for your time.

JkbstnbrgIn-game Name: Jkbstnbrg
Minecraft Experience (beginner, veteran...): I have been a beta tester on 3 servers and have been staff on like 8 and i have owned 6

Your application has been rejected. If you are being honest about being staff or owner a total of 14 servers, then you likely spent less than 3 months on each server--that is not at all what I am looking for.
02/10/2016 2:39 pm
Jkbstnbrg
Time Zone: Central European Time Zone
Hours Available (Weekdays): 1-5 hours (depends if i have homework etc)
Hours Available (Weekends): 2-8 hours
Minecraft Experience (beginner, veteran...): I have been a beta tester on 3 servers and have been staff on like 8 and i have owned 6
Additional Comments: I really think that your server looks awesome and i can't wait to see it in MC
02/07/2016 12:54 pm
Level 20 : Expert Network
CREEPAH4LIFE
In-game Name: bradley1130
Time Zone: EST
Hours Available (Weekdays): 2-4 Hours (Exclude Friday)
Hours Available (Weekends): 3-6 Hours
Noteworthy Skills: Well I think my noteworthy skills are that i'm a friendly person to talk to and hang out with and I feel that I would fit in perfectly with the other staff members and the players. I do know how to work Photoshop but I am no where near other editors but i'm pretty good for using it for about a month. I also know how to configure most plugins so if there is any problem in the configuration of a plugin I would try my best to help with whatever the problem is. I would also make the best punishment for both the player and the staff so abuse should be no problem
Additional Comments: Well I just hope that I will be able to help out the server in any way even if that means i'm a player or a staff member.
02/07/2016 12:36 pm
LifeCubed
ChoseneticIn-game Name: ToxicAF_
- Snip

Hey, I'm sorry to tell you this but I am rejecting your application. It was good, but an 11 year old, even a mature one (which I know you are by reading your application) isn't quite old enough to be on staff. I will add you to the whitelist anyhow, and you may beta test and give feedback about things you like and don't like about the server.

JDN-In-game Name: GeT_Kappa
- Snip

Thanks for revising your application. I'll contact you on Skype some time later today.

Edit: Due to concerns about some of the personal details that you have listed on Skype (your DP is an African male and your location is listed as ChickenVille, Egypt), the staff team has decided that despite potential benefits of having you on the team, you are a PR hazard. Your application has been rejected for the time being.
02/06/2016 7:25 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
hbl
In-game Name: ToxicAF_
Age: 11 (I'm not actually at the level of maturity that I am supposed to be at my age. I'm actually an 8.5 in maturity )
Time Zone: Pacific Daylight Time (California)
Hours Available (Weekdays): Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays, I'm on for about 45 - 1 hour.
Hours Available (Weekends): Probably 3 hours or more.
Noteworthy Skills: I have a bunch of experience in Moderation. I have learned reasonable ban times, ban descriptions, and how to deal with ban appeals.
Additional Comments: If you want to ever PM me, do it on skype please. If I get accepted, you won't regret it!
02/06/2016 7:16 pm
JDN-
In-game Name: GeT_Kappa
Time Zone: UTC+02:00
Hours Available (Weekdays): 4-7
Hours Available (Weekends): 6-12
Preferred Game Mode: None
Minecraft Experience (beginner, veteran...): I am experienced in some things like monitoring chat and seeing if someone is cheating but not at building and I'm okay at pvp.
Additional Comments: I I have been admin on one server and a mod on 2 or 3 servers. I have been playing Minecraft since 2011 and took a break about 2months ago as I had a lot of school, this will not happen again though as I have no exams until June so until then I can focus on this more.

Thank you for considering me, (again)

Jordan
02/06/2016 6:55 pm
LifeCubed
VynasylIn-game Name: Vynasyl
-snip

Thanks for your application, Vyn. I will contact you on Skype.

JkbstnbrgIn-game Name: Jkbstnbrg
...beta tester on 3 servers and have been staff on like 8 and i have owned 6
-snip

Unfortunately, your application has been rejected at this time. If you want to revise it and try again, you may do so. Just so everyone knows, I am not concerned with quantity of experience. I am concerned with quality. If you want to talk about past experiences, that's great--but it's not just a quota game. Discuss why your server(s) failed, what you learned from the experiences, etc. You may also apply as a beta tester. Almost all beta testing applications are accepted.

JDN-Although you do not need a dev still gonna apply because I am good.
-snip

Jordan, thank you for your application. Unless you are a proficient programmer, I do not need currently need any assistance in server development, so for this reason your application has been denied. If you would like to apply as a helper, you may do so (and there is a strong chance that you will be accepted, though this is dependent on your demeanor in person and your written application).

frhoshino1In-game Name: My in-game name is: Frhoshino1 but you can call me Fr.
-snip

Thank you for your application, Fr. I will contact you on Skype.

===

Please note that I do not recruit admins, or other senior staff members. All regular staff members will begin as helpers, and move up the ranks based on their contributions to the server. The staffing system on my servers are hierarchical only in name. I listen to all staff equally, and assess situations based on ideas and context, not rank. If you want to be successful as a staff member on this server, you have to be able to self motivate and be proactive.
02/06/2016 4:56 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
frhoshino1
In-game Name: My in-game name is: Frhoshino1 but you can call me Fr.

Time Zone: UTC-03:00

Hours Available (Weekdays): From 2 to 4 hours.

Hours Available (Weekends): From 4 to 8 hours.

Noteworthy Skills: I'm an expert and high-skilled plugin manager but I'm also good on handling the server's community. I've worked on several servers since 2012 (When I first strarted playing minecraft) as server's administrator/operator, builder and system operator. I'm a plugin manager who works as I free lancer but this specific server concept seems to upstand the concept of the game to another level.

Additional Comments: Great and unique server idea!
02/06/2016 3:10 pm
JDN-
Although you do not need a dev still gonna apply because I am good.

In-game Name: GeT_Kappa
Time Zone: UTC+02:00
Hours Available (Weekdays): 4-7
Hours Available (Weekends): 6-12
Preferred Game Mode: None
Minecraft Experience (beginner, veteran...): Expert (in plugins)
Additional Comments: I have played on many servers and owned a few where I was either Developer or admin. I am very passionate at what I do and can work efficiently and effectively.

Thank you for considering me,

Jordan
02/06/2016 1:40 pm
Jkbstnbrg
Time Zone: Central European Time Zone
Hours Available (Weekdays): 1-5 hours (depends if i have homework etc)
Hours Available (Weekends): 2-8 hours
Additional Comments: I really think that your server looks awesome and i can't wait to see it in MC
02/06/2016 11:17 am
Vynasyl
In-game Name: Vynasyl
Time Zone: Est
Hours Available (Weekdays): From about 5pm or 6pm until about the time I get tired and want to sleep.
Hours Available (Weekends): Anytime
Noteworthy Skills: Some skills I have are helping people with their problems/questions. I get along well with everyone, even those who have different opinions. I am a well organized person, and keep information well organized as well.
Additional Comments: I can give a lot more information if you would like.
02/05/2016 3:37 pm
Level 37 : Artisan Prince
jason_0115
Time Zone: NY
Hours Available (Weekdays): 1-3
Hours Available (Weekends):1-3
Website Experience?: some html, but mainly graphic design
Skinning Experience?: I have a few on my page, thats pretty much it.
Link to Portfolio: http://diamondsraidergraphics.weebly.com/
Additional Comments: senpai_po sent me
02/06/2016 3:53 am
LifeCubed
I like your portfolio and would like to talk to you on Skype. Could you PM me your contact details?
02/04/2016 10:57 pm
LifeCubed
iKph_97
-snip

Thanks for your application, I will contact you on Skype.

DumbFudgeI have even been a admin on Mineplex but i quit because no-one was ever one.

On one server i was developer but that was when i used to know how to code

Ahahaha. Denied.
02/03/2016 12:49 am
DumbFudge
In-Game Name: DumbFudge

Timezone: Pacific

Weekdays:5-12
Weekend:All day

What experience do you have moderating?: Yes i have experience moderating on servers. I have experience moderating on countless servers that people have heard about. I have even been a admin on Mineplex but i quit because no-one was ever one. The ranks ive usually been are moderator, administrator, helper, and manager.
On one server i was developer but that was when i used to know how to code

How much time are you able to dedicated to the server?: I will dedicate 1-5 hours on the server to help make it better in man ways that other servers cannot. I will have to take some breaks due to school and family time because i cant be on minecraft all the time, but i can try to. On weekends i can be on for 7 hours depending on what i have planned that day.

What are your strengths?: My strengths are finding hackers and bugs and making sure staff and players and donors don't abuse their powers. I can also build allitle and i am good with group manager. I can also help prevent problems by calmly dealing with them. I dont have a temper and am a joker but can be serious when needed or asked.

Do you have Teamspeak?: I do not have Teamspeak, but I do how ever have skype which is listed above.

You can reach me with a response on my skype or on here.
-Thank you
-Dumbfudge
02/03/2016 12:06 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
iKPH
In-game Name: iKph

Time Zone: GMT

Hours Available (Weekdays): Most hours of the day, everyday but Monday and Tuesday as i have Uni.

Hours Available (Weekends): Most hours of the day, dependent on plans.

Noteworthy Skills:
- I am a fair and understanding individual that comes with a vast amount of knowledge and experience within the game of Minecraft and the maintenance of servers.

Additional Comments:
- I have managed DynamicPVP and been admin and moderator on multiple other servers.
02/02/2016 9:03 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
Priceitt
LifeCubed
PriceittIn-game Name: Priceitt

-snip

Hey Priceit, thanks for your application. I will contact you on Skype when I get home from work tonight.

Sounds great!
02/02/2016 8:32 pm
LifeCubed
PriceittIn-game Name: Priceitt

-snip

Hey Priceit, thanks for your application. I will contact you on Skype when I get home from work tonight.
02/01/2016 11:25 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
Priceitt
In-game Name: Priceitt

Time Zone: Pacific

Hours Available (Weekdays): 5-6 starting soon.

Hours Available (Weekends): All day.

Noteworthy Skills: Well my name is Jordan, and I love the social environment with the Minecraft Community the reason I'm here today is to help a server that has a lot of potential like yours. You seem to have a basic plan which is really good, I've seen a lot of factions servers and yours seem to stand out, I like the unique aspect that you have for your server. I have a little bit of everything, I have owned many servers like 2 were successful I also have a lot of experience moderating servers and having a reputation of a calming and fun community, I will not ask for anything else than just a helper position if you need some help like developing and such I'm here. Anyways if you do not accept my application no hard feelings

Additional Comments: None
02/01/2016 8:32 pm
LifeCubed
Positions are still available.

Bump.
01/31/2016 11:34 pm
LifeCubed
Hey there Po, I've contacted you on Skype. Thanks for your application.
01/31/2016 8:42 pm
senpai_po
In-game Name: senpai_po
Time Zone: PST
Hours Available (Weekdays): 2-3 per day 3-4 days per week
Hours Available (Weekends): anytime
Noteworthy Skills: well knowledge for most of the command and i am very mature and friendly but at the same time very strict when come to breaking the rule. i have been staff for a few server and ill help donate to keep this lovely server to run.

Additional Comments: i have been searching a good faction server to join and help out, and i read your description of your server and i love it all
01/31/2016 7:19 pm
LifeCubed
Hey Twiistify, that's a nicely put together website that you have. I'll contact you on Skype.
01/31/2016 6:30 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Network
Twiistify
Time Zone: UTC
Hours Available (Weekdays): 4-6 hrs per day
Hours Available (Weekends): Pretty much all day
Website Experience?: I'm a web developer in HTML/CSS
Skinning Experience?: I don't know what you mean by this? Sorry.
Link to Portfolio: http://dynamau.comxa.com
Additional Comments: I'm willing to work for free as long as I can take all credit for the things I make and use this as experience on my portfolio? I am also a GFX designer but I'm better at Web Development.
01/31/2016 6:02 pm
LifeCubed
Fox, thank you for your application. Your application is brief, but I will contact you on Skype and have a 1-1 conversation anyhow.
01/31/2016 12:55 am
FoxRoyale
In-game Name: sneaks1104
Time Zone: Mountain Time USA
Hours Available (Weekdays): 4-5 hours
Hours Available (Weekends): 10-15 hours
Noteworthy Skills:I am a Somewhat good builder and has had experience of Moderating a server before. That server recently shut down.
Additional Comments:
01/31/2016 12:39 am
LifeCubed
Joseph, thank you for applying. I have contacted you on Skype, lets have a conversation when you have time.
01/30/2016 10:39 pm
JosephMcBrosiph
In-game Name: JosephMcBrosiph
Time Zone: EST
Hours Available (Weekdays): 1-2
Hours Available (Weekends): 3-4
Noteworthy Skills: I am good at building spawns and other necessary buildings for a server. And I am also very kind and helpful towards other players.
Additional Comments: No other comments.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome